[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Fishing_Hamlet_(Lamp).jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fishing_Hamlet_(Lamp).jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
What is the creepiest Bloodborne location?
>>
Upper Cathedral Ward.
>>
>>388764523
Orphanage in particular
>>
>>
File: jTPsm.gif (835KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
jTPsm.gif
835KB, 225x300px
>>388764790
this
>>
>>388764245
Yarghul before or after. I pity those who looked up a guide and knew they would be kidnapped.
>>
>>388765752
>before or after
>would be kidnapped
What do you mean? When I got kidnapped I appeared in a prison and fought Paarl. Can I get kidnapped and appear in Yarghul that will be different from what it is after the Rom fight?
>>
>>388764523
One of my favorite places in a game ever. This despite having no new enemy types. Strange that they had all those unique Chalice Dungeon enemies yet they make you go back to fighting hunter/witch mobs in Yaraghul and church servants/brainsuckers/wolves in Upper Cathedral Ward.
>>
>>388766167
If you get kidnapped before killing Rom, you can explore Yahargul up to the gates of The One Reborn
>>
>>388766376
How so? I am a fucking explorer when it comes to Souls games and I didn't find a single path besides the one that leads to Paarl fight with a gate that leads back to Old Yharnam
>>
>>388764245
Don't remember what it was called. But that location where there were those giant amygdolas all over the place and the game wanted you to walk right up to them and past them.
For the longest time i just couldn't get myself to actually walk close to them (to progress in the game).
Doesn't help that i am horribly arachnophobic.
>>
>>388766968
That's the unseen village. It isn't creepy
>>
>>388766376
Not up to his boss gate, just the gate that leads to the more open area that eventually takes you to his boss gate.
>>
>>388766536
You literally just walk out of the building. It's a small area but really fun to explore early.
>>
>>388767128
noob
>>
File: 1501177247597.png (74KB, 1332x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1501177247597.png
74KB, 1332x1336px
old yharnam is spooky because beasts all over the shop

also I would like to throw in the research hall form the DLC with all the ayy lmao patients screeching at you
>>
>>388767687
Why though
>>
>>388764245
Gamestop, you get a lot of fucking wierdo's there.
>>
>>388767831
those fuckers turn their head just to look at you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.