[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I need help, a Fallout 4 glitch is making it unable for me to play the game.
I am able to get to the menu, but when i hit the continue button, and enter, it exits out the game.
If any of you could help, that's be awesome.
>>
Is OP 12?
>>
>>388759858
18, but close.
>>
sent ;)
>>
File: 1486613240533.jpg (167KB, 1062x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1486613240533.jpg
167KB, 1062x1062px
What do you mean? Fallout 4™ is flawless and therefore has no glitches! You are lying to make Fallout look bad!
>>
PM'd you the solution.
>>
>>388760067
Uhm, don't need to lie to make fallout look bad. One can be honest and it still will be bad. Actually, fallout is so bad that there isn't even a word for that level of badiation in the dictonary.
>>
Saged, reported, called Todd
>>
>>388760067
Todd Howard in this scenario where I am only able to pick ONE game, and just one, which would you recommend?

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition™ or Fallout 4™?
>>
>>388760604
He would obviously pick Skyrim. Elder Scrolls is his baby, Fallout is just another conquest.
>>
Sounds like you got the improved version
>>
>>388759732

Verify game cache
Start a new game and load your savegame from there

Go fuck yourself if you're a pirate.
>>
>>388761252
No, I'm legit.
Bought it on the steam sale.
>>
>>388761252
>Go fuck yourself if you're a pirate
This is so weak I won't even call you Todd Howard, just a Bethesda shill.
>>
>>388759732
I have the same glitch.
Every time I tried to play within 5 minutes I exited out to desktop because it was shit.
>>
>>388761413

Then verify the game cache integrity. Their microtransaction update probably broke your game files.

>>388761419

I'm just a normal human being that isn't a thief.
>>
File: rod.jpg (67KB, 736x841px) Image search: [Google]
rod.jpg
67KB, 736x841px
>>388759732
Did you buy the Season Pass and the VR edition? That worked for me.
>>
>>388761651
Well I'm fucking stupid.
I uninstalled and reinstalled it.
>>
>>388761252
Yeah rod need that 19.99 after he sold ten gorrilian copies and 2 million copies of special edition skyrim and you know fallout VR which is the base game with VR for 60 dollars. Yup he needs it all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.