[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What was the point of this?
>>
>>388758203
to kick your ass
>>
>>388758203
Adding bonus content.
>He complains about bonus content
>>
>>388758352
I understand it's adding more content to the game and that's not what I have a problem with. Just, why did the final boss have to be a robotic Ridley of all things? It makes no sense and adds nothing to the plot of the series.
>>
>>388758203
Foreshadows the technology used in Meta-Ridley.
>>
>>388759359
>He's caring about the plot in a nintendo game
>>
>>388758203
What's the point of a videogame?
>>
>>388758203

To be piss easy normally, but infuriating on low%.
>>
>>388759359
>why did the final boss have to be a robotic Ridley of all things?
Because it made a nice segway to Metroid Prime that came right after it.

Initially, Ridley wanted it to look like him,because if a super deathbot of destruction is going to look like anything, it better look like him (it's the legit official explanation, i am barely parapharsing, there)

But after Ridley's demise, it's clear that science team decided to merge the resurection and the robot Ridley together, because Ridley liked it so much.

SO in metroid Prime, you see Ridley being remade into meta-ridley.
>>
>>388759359
>It makes no sense and adds nothing to the plot of the series.
It actually make the connection with the Prime series.
>>
>>388759636
>but infuriating on low%.
He is the hardest at 100%. Especially in Hard mode.

though the toughest still remain hard mode on a 15% run.
>>
>>388758203
This boss is the biggest piece of shit on a low percent hard mode run
>>
>>388759496
>>388759920
>>388760051
Sakamoto has nothing to do with the Prime games and doesn't take them into consideration when writing the story for his own games.
>>
>>388760321
>Sakamoto has nothing to do with the Prime games
He gave some supervison on the lore
>and doesn't take them into consideration when writing the story for his own games.
Untrue. he actually worked things out with the developer of the prime series during the first prime game to make it fit in the continuity.

The Zero Mission game that came later illustrate that:
Zero mission explain why samus has the round pauldron at the start of the prime game and give an origin to Meta Ridley.
>>
>>388760321
>and doesn't take them into consideration when writing the story for his own games.
http://www.metroid-database.com/features/nomsakamoto.php
-About where in the timeline is Prime set?
>Sakamoto: The story takes place between the first one on the Famicom Disk System and is followed by Metroid 2. I had the idea to make it separately as a gaiden [side story], but wouldn't it be a cop-out to call it a gaiden? Because of that, I consulted with Tanabe, and things fell into place very naturally. The local staff worked on it really hard, it serves as part of the series, and I think they completed it very well.
>>
>>388758203
To remodel your shithole
>>
File: Sakamoto.jpg (36KB, 630x347px) Image search: [Google]
Sakamoto.jpg
36KB, 630x347px
Daily reminder based Sakky is going to green light Dread once Samus Returns sales numbers are through the roof.
>>
Pathetic final boss, at least it was better than the Omega in Fusion
>>
>>388761525
>once Samus Returns sales numbers are through the roof.

I can only hope.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.