[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the /v/erdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Final-Fantasy-15-021.jpg (2MB, 2538x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-15-021.jpg
2MB, 2538x1080px
So what's the /v/erdict?
>>
Why is the main story so bad?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1502247053608.jpg (40KB, 353x307px) Image search: [Google]
1502247053608.jpg
40KB, 353x307px
>Story presentation is the worst it's ever been: In order to get the full story you need to watch an anime and a movie and even then it's still not complete with most events happening off screen in the linear part which is when the narrative is supposed to improve
>Open world was a mistake and I mean that 100%, every quest is a fetch quest of the nth degree with zero substance in any of them and outside of one or two dungeons there is nothing interesting to find in the world
>Combat is riddled with problems such as inconsistent hit stun properties, no launch moves, enemies don't proper telegraph moves (Tabata said this was to add to realism) and the camera getting hung up on things makes combat a mess
>Additionally it's impossible to die because you are given a buffer zone when your health reaches 0 for you to pop a potion and you are going to have a lot of these
>Contrived moments like Prompto being an MT having zero relevance to anything
>Car is entirely on rails and is a glorified loading screen
>Game is still getting essential content a year after its release
It's fucking garbage.
>>
>>388755786
It was complete shit, but now that it has PC release date it's going to be very, very polished.
>>
daily shit on FFXV threads are the best on /v/ in 2017
>>
File: 1494605361768.jpg (66KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494605361768.jpg
66KB, 1200x900px
>>388756441
now that it has PC release date it's going to be very, very polished

I would love to hear how did you arrive to this conclusion
>>
>>388755786
>no PC release
PLEASE someone bring SOMETHING to this stale ass platform. I spent like $4000 building this rig and so far all I can play are shitty steam shovelware games like Dad Dating Simulator and Goat Simulator. Lots of shitty VNs and indie games with "ironic" horrible graphics. Ironically, the best games are sloppy ports from consoles.
>>
>>388756404
>Car is entirely on rails and is a glorified loading screen
They changed this in a patch and it actually makes getting around sort of fun. It's amazing it wasn't part of the base game.
Though be prepared to get stuck on every tree you see if you actually go proper off road.
>>
>>388755786
i liked camping and fishing and looking at HD foods. Story was meh, but I enjoyed cruising around with my Japanese boy band. Game is not bad.
>>
>>388758231
Is there even a reason to go off road when Chocobos exist?
>>
>>388756441
The PC version is just the console version with all the DLC and Nvidia Gameworks. It's still downgraded and shitty.
>>
Apparently it was so shit that you obsessed faggots have to make the same thread every day in order to hash out the same argument with your equally retarded and obsessed boyfriend.
>>
>>388758641
The car's faster
>>
>>388760864
This game is indicative of everything wrong with modern gaming.
>Open world for the sake of being open world
>Quest markers
>MMO tier fetch quests
>Blatantly unfinished
>Style over substance
>Essential game content being sold to consumers post release
It deserves more hate than it's getting.
>>
>>388761091
>This game is indicative of everything wrong with modern gaming.

No it's more indicative of the problem of Japanese game developers trying to appeal to Western audiences and following the practices of Western game developers.
>>
>>388755786
it's shit
>>
>>388761981
>Muh superior nippon
Anon please. Everything good with the game is western inspired, while everything bad (like the plot, or hunter fetch quests) is Japanese.
>>
>>388762220
>Everything good with the game is western inspired
Which would be?
>>
>>388762220
>Everything good with the game is western inspired

Like what? The shitty meme that is open world gaming? The dumbing down of the plot to appeal to retards with ADD? The quest markers? That shit cover of Stand By Me? Name one Western influence that was good in the game.
>>
>>388762653
I believe the food looked delicious if you asked me.
>>
>>388755786
What geological process would result in such formations?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.