[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Six Siege

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: R6.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
R6.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
All the improvements they promised for Operation Health have now been delayed to Blood Orchid.
What do you think?

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
>>
I don't care, I just want the damn changes already.
>>
It's a lot of changes.
>>
Platform Patch Size
PC with Ultra HD 42GB
PC without Ultra HD 26GB
>>
>>388754778

*gulps*
>>
>>388754246
>Wants to have maps removed
I just can't understand how some people completely has ignored that part
>>
>>388758182
nobody is playing those maps anyways from what i understand
>>
>operation HEALTH for fucking months
>game doesn't get any healthier

fucking ubishit it's still so broken
>>
>>388758182
from ranked yes

they're all maps that are mostly disliked by the whole community
favela etc
>>
I want to dis-cover Ela
>>
>>388758182
they removed shit maps people don't like from the ranked rotation
>>
Okay so all Ive noticed from Operation Health

>modified UI a little bit so you could shop while in queue
>added alpha packs
>>
>>388758801
>>388758727
>>388758265

>thanks ubisoft for removing content! We love corporate jew dick in our asses

kill yourself
>>
>>388758265
>>388758727
>>388758801
>It's okay to remove existing content I don't like
Are you fucking kidding me. Also it's not just ranked, they will be removing maps from casual as well you stupid fucks, it's just going to happen to ranked first.
>>
>>388758929

Sorry meant to add that if I missed anything to let me know because I honestly didnt see any other changes during Operation Health.
>>
>Fuze

>Fixed – Cluster Charge does not make a hole after detonation in certain situations.
>Fixed – Cluster charge's pellets bounce in random directions.

Fucking finally. I'm tired of fuckheads team killing.
>>
>>388759327

What maps are they removing from Casual? All I know thats missing is Havana. I dont particularly like that map but its still pretty sad.
>>
>>388759698
>We are quickly approaching the limit of our data sizes, and this will require a rework of how our maps are stored. As a result, we are currently planning on removing maps from the game entirely down the road (not in Season 3).
That is all they've said. It's Ubisoft so who the fuck knows what maps are getting wiped, the point is zero fucking maps should be removed, period.
>>
>>388760034
>limit on our data sizes
What? Like...limit on how much data like they can store on my computer or? Data the game itself can handle accessing? What does this mean?
>and this will require a rework of how our maps are stored
Change the way they are stored on my computer? Like you need to optimize the file size or something?
> As a result, we are currently planning on removing maps from the game entirely
So I dont get this. Ive never heard of a game having too many maps. Ive never heard of removing maps from a game. What the fuck? Do they need to change how the maps are stored, or do they need to remove maps? Seems like two different things.
>>
This game can never be competitive until they figure out why it plays so choppy. I can hop into BF4, BF1, CSGO, ANY MODERN SHOOTER and be banging out 120 (or more) frames, easily, and smoothly.

On siege I still get about 120 frames but it somehow still runs like shit. I don't get it. At first I thought it was a mouse issue because it seemed like laggy or choppy mouse latency, but it wasnt. The game just runs like shit.
>>
>>388760725
About 2 patches ago I started to have frame problems. I don't have the greatest PC but I could run it on high settings and get about 80fps which was more than enough. Now it'll randomly drop to 50fps and sometimes below that, it's become choppy and it's really frustrating. My drivers are up to date and I've googled solutions but I think it's just the game.
>>
>>388753913
This is hilarious. I loved and played this game to death, but it's going downhill fast.
>>
>>388761230

Yeah, I thought it could be a CPU bottleneck when I started playing the game but thats not it.

I have a buddy with a better computer and he gets similar problems. Plus, its extremely telling that Rainbow Six performs exactly the same on everything low as it does with everything on ultra for me, minus like HDAO and stuff, those nuke performance

And I pull down a high frame rate. The game just runs like DOG SHIT. And yeah, googling solutions doesn't work because not a single thread I read had a single useful piece of information.

I also noticed something interesting that sometimes the game will change the refresh rate from 60hz to 59.94 hz. What the fuck.
>>
So I bought this during the sale but haven't played it yet, how toxic is the general community in the game? Chill or League of Legends level crying children?
>>
>>388760034
>We are quickly approaching the limit of our data sizes

literally what did they mean by this
>>
>>388761937

kill yourself if you care about "toxicity" of a community

deal with it you faggot
>>
>>388761968

ubisoft is running out of floppy disks to store their patches and server data on.

in reality it makes me think of one example, where people tried to port warlords of draenor models into earlier version of WoW, like wotlk servers. They didnt function at first because the engine for wotlk could only handle models with a certain amount of polygons, so a lot of them were missing hair and stuff.

but that doesnt apply here. so i have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.
>>
>>388761937
Console or PC? On PC it's not too bad but from what I hear casual is unplayable if you solo queue on console due to retards tk'ing and vote kicking.
>>
>>388761937

Nothing is a as toxic as LoL. Its pretty good overall. They just had a free weekend and every time they do that the game declines slightly because inevitably some children and Cod kiddies leak in and do bullshit like teabagging or start calling people tryhards. For the most part the community is okay.

The core of any issues with the community are probably derived from the fact that half the time you die feels like bullshit because the game runs about as smoothly as a sled down the side of a mountain, just in any aspect.
>>
From the patch notes:
>We are also working on adjustments to our shot validation to further favor players with more stable connections.

Because for some reason your online shooter doesnt already favor people with better connections?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.