[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AAA companies already making PUBG ripoffs Gook early access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1477978917583.png (3MB, 1617x921px) Image search: [Google]
1477978917583.png
3MB, 1617x921px
>AAA companies already making PUBG ripoffs
Gook early access cancer spreading fast.
>>
but did u lean and dab tho?
>>
I'd love for GTA to have a pubg mode so I don't have to buy pubg
>>
>>388752123
This. A gta pubg would accualy be really good.
>>
They better make it free aim only. Whats the point of competition w auto aiming?
>>
File: 1486151563601.jpg (8KB, 261x174px) Image search: [Google]
1486151563601.jpg
8KB, 261x174px
>Auto aiming on console
>can see other players on the map
>can see where all the weapons are on the map

Enjoy your dumbed down "pubg" filled to the brim with 12 year olds.
>>
File: 1496426481829.jpg (62KB, 608x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496426481829.jpg
62KB, 608x464px
>>388752013
dont dab too much
>>
>>388751909
>Gook
I know the gooks did microtransactions before the west but how can early access be blamed on gooks?
>>
>>388753083
>play pubg once
>have to find RNG spawns in pre-determined locations
wtf wow i'm smarter now
>>
>>388753292
Whole game made by koreans
>>
>>388753083
>filled to the brim with 12 year olds
you mean like pubg?
>>
>>388753535
That's the point of the game dumdum. You have to loot buildings and hope you get a decent weapon, then go for kills and get more loot, or you can be a pussy shit head and camp a building if you get a good circle.
>>
>>388753804
Very little actually.
>>
>>388754110
none of those things make pubg and less dumb than a tacked-on GTA Online mode my dude
>>
>>388751909
>$50 shark car required to buy a vehicle to play

It was fun when getting free dosh from hackerbros from /gtag/ but fuck this cancerous game.
>>
>>388754387
Just wait for hackers lad.

t. man with $80mil in cars

Also, the mode is shit because you can't leave until it ends.
>>
Mechanically I think GTAV could actually handle a pubg game MUCH better than pubg. So I'm OK with this.
They just really need to separate GTAO from GTAV completely though at this point if they're going to release huge format changes like a pubg mode.
>>
>>388754324
Are you being difficult on purpose?

Of course the gta 5 mod is dumbed down. You can see people on the map and where the loot is. Everything is given to you. In pubg you have to risk running in the campers because you cant see them and you can't tell if a place is looted if they're smart and leaves stuff behind and closes the doors.
>>
>>388755151
>turn down graphics settings
>grass and shrubbery draw distance is lowered
>see snipers from afar
>??
>profit
>>
>downgraded shooting mechanics from Max Payne 3
>no corner leaning
>no shoulder swapping
>terrible net code
>terrible community
>90% of the game is a menu screen

wow I'm sure GTA Online's PUBG ripoff will be much better than PUBG
>>
>>388756780
t. retard
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.