[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bayonetta 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
Why isn't this fucking game on PS4? Wii U? Seriously? I don't care about fucking toddlers games like Maria and Zelda for braindead faggots that deserve to die, I don't have a Wii U. I want to play this game. What's their problem?
>>
Nintendo helped to published the game, while SEGA was in a shitty situation where they'd cancel a lot of their games.
You should have known this already.
>>
Nintendo paid to make it. Nintendo now partially owns it. It can never be on a non-Nintendo console.

Savvy?
>>
Bayonetta was never really a Playstation game anyways, the worst version of Bayonetta was on PS3
>>
>>388751887
>>388752084
Oh great I'll buy a Wii U then to play masterpieces like Twilight Breath of the Wind Waker and Supra Mayro Kratt 19
>>
>>388751586
Bayo 3 fucking when?
>>
>>388751586

Sony flat out refused to pay for the game to be made. Don't worry, Bayo 3 will be exclusively on the Switch
>>
>>388752312
Didn't Sony also refused to fund Demons Souls 2, which is why Dark Souls was made?
>>
File: Bayo2-v-Bayo.png (365KB, 629x1845px) Image search: [Google]
Bayo2-v-Bayo.png
365KB, 629x1845px
>>388751586
Why do you want to play a garbage game so badly?
>>
>>388752257
CEMU
Or the inevitable Switch port.
>>
>>388752257
I don't see a problem besides the way you're spelling things like an annoying cunt.
>>
>>388751586
Because the game literally would not exist if Nintendo didn't fund it, dumbass
>>
>>388751586
Platinum and Sega were having some troubles. Bayonetta didn't reach Sega's initial inflated expectations and for the PS3 port Sega outsourced the work to a cheaper studio who fucked it up, there was a lot of tension, culminating in Sega pretty much forcing them to rush and abandon Anarchy Reigns causing it to flop completely.

Since Sega still owned the rights to Bayonetta when Platinum wanted a sequel they had to go through them, but Sega wasn't willing to pony up everything they needed. Sony wasn't willing to get involved because of the port and what happened with Anarchy Reigns, Microsoft also had no interest, and the third party pubs knew better than to get into bed with Sega. Meanwhile Kamiya was already working with Nintendo for Wonderful 101, and Ninty have worked with Sega a lot over the years, so they stepped in and gave the rest of the resources necessary to make the game in exchange for exclusivity.

In short, it's because Sega is fucking gay and Platinum is too small to own their own IPs.
>>
>>388751586
Because Nintendo funded it you fucking retard

How long has this game been out?
>>
>>388751586
You're not missing out on anything, it's one of Platinum's worst games by far.
>>
Not that we are at this, how do I git gud with combos?
I only get stone awards in hard mode
>>
>>388752275
Given how badly they fucked up the combat in 2, hopefully never.
>>
Why the fuck don't you buy WiiU, finish all games you are interested in on it and then sell it to some other guy?
>>
File: e794bbe5838fe291a0_1.jpg (1MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
e794bbe5838fe291a0_1.jpg
1MB, 2592x3872px
>>388753937
It's far from garbage but it's definitely inferior to the original
>>
>>388755163
>Can't do combos without Witch Time and or Umbran Climax
>Bosses infinitely dodge you if you're not in Witch Time ruining all humanoid bosses
>Tons of flying bosses that remove an entire axis of movement and don't limit your dodges
>Bunch of tech arbitrarily removed that was in the first one
>Enemies can arbitrarily break out of combos when launched
>Only way to launch enemies out of Witch Time is if they're stunned but by that point they're almost dead so it's pointless
It's garbage, one of the most disappointing games I've ever played.
>>
>>388755351
>>388754749
>>388754310
Samefag
>>
>>388753937
>YouTube comments, of all things, decide if a game is shit or not on /v/
And here I was thinking YouTube comments are worse than /v/
>>
>>388754749
Hashimoto is an amazing producer but a shit director, if Kamiya helmed it Bayo 3 could still be great.

>>388755480
That's not how that works, lurk moar.
>>
File: OMG-fish-slaps-fisherman.jpg (127KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
OMG-fish-slaps-fisherman.jpg
127KB, 620x350px
>>388755480
>taking the bait
>>
>people responding to this shit thread
>>
>>388755598
I'd rather they just move onto a new IP, that's what Clover and Platinum were always about anyways. I wasn't very excited when Bayonetta 2 was announced because I'd rather they just do something new like the Wonderful 101 which ended up being a far more unique game but a much better game mechanically.

That being said I wouldn't mind Mikami to do a God Hand sequel but he's not even at Platinum anymore.
>>
>>388754749
>>388754310
lol
>>
>>388755865
That's the thing though, Kamiya hasn't directed a sequel at all, so how does anyone know how it will turn out? Bayo 2 had a lot of issues, but if they evolved the combat (rather than butchering it) it could have been fucking amazing, and with Kamiya at the helm they definitely would have done that. His no-sequel rule is entirely arbitrary and I'd have much rather he jumped into Bayo 3 than pissing two years away on a cancelled game. And Capcom still owns God Hand.
>>
>>388755917
?
>>
>>388754393
bumping :_^)
>>
>>388758491
Are you talking about the first or second one? The second one makes it very hard to do combos because of how restricted launched conditions are.
>>
File: 1475939206679.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1475939206679.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>He doesn't just emulate all the Wii U games
>He doesn't have a PC capable of emulation
>>
>>388758818
second one
>>
>>388751586
3 years later, the tears are still flowing. Beautiful.
>>
>>388759092
Get the Bracelet of Time since it lets you activate Witch Time whenever you want at the expense of magic. Then practice doing something like PKP into a launcher (In 2 I think the most basic one is P, Pause, P) then once they're in the air you can do something basic like PPPP.

Best way would be just to be practice stringing ground combos into launches and messing around with those, also try to learn dodge offsetting that makes keep combos going a lot easier in the actual game itself.

Bayonetta 2 isn't a very good combo game though, the game seems like it actively goes against letting the player do them.
>>
>>388759604
thanks you senpai
>>
>>388751586

Find the resident Nintendofag in your area and ask to borrow his Wii U. He's probably on Switch by now and play it that way. That's how I did it.
>>
>>388760052
One other thing, the Alruna is a really good combo weapon in that game so try that out too if you haven't already. It's by far the best way to have fun with it in my opinion.
>>
>>388751586
Play it on PC in 4K using CEMU.
>>
File: 2uszqsl[1].jpg (445KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2uszqsl[1].jpg
445KB, 1280x720px
>>388754393
If you just want to get more points for higher awards then the main principle is to never let your combo drop. Think of shooting as your combo extender if nothing's close enough to hit, and use weaves, witch-time, taunting (to enrage enemies, taunting also keeps your combo going), and I think angel arms to increase your multiplier. Using the same attacks repeatedly diminishes your point-gain but this resets every now and then (I think weaves reset it, but it's been too long to be sure) and if you don't know about Dodge Offset, well, google it, it's important. Also worth noting is that Torture Attacks give a healthy chunk of points and they keep the combo going for longer than most attacks whilst always forcing the enemy to drop a weapon, so if something has low health and you can TA it, it's always best to do so. Rather than thinking of it like Dante stylishly beating the shit out of a guy, think of it like a dance between you and every other enemy in the vicinity. It's relatively easy to get high scores once you know how the system works, it's just a matter of not letting the combo drop or getting in enough multiplied hits before it does.

If you want to git gud in the sense of doing cuhrayzee /v/style combos, go play Bayo 1.
>>
>>388761443
It's never worth doing a Torture Attack in Bayo 2 because that magic could be used for Umbran Climax.
>>
File: triggered.gif (142KB, 310x366px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
142KB, 310x366px
>>388761657
>Umbran Climax
Christ, I forgot about that entirely.
>>
>>388761798
I wish I could too, out of all the 'what were they thinking' moments I had in Bayo 2 the way they handled Umbran Climax was the biggest one. I think it's a neat idea conceptually but it should work like Devil Trigger where it progressively consumes magic and should not be balanced around requiring it for launches and what not.
>>
>>388760549
I have a shit PC
>>388760326
The only console they have actually heard about is xbox
>>
>>388762195
>The only console they have actually heard about is xbox
Forgot to add "in mother russia"
>>
>>388751586
>I want to play this game.
Why?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.