[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Xbox exclusive >Also on PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1504019485939.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504019485939.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>Xbox exclusive
>Also on PC
>>
>>388738617
dont blame phil spencer on this. its that new president of microsoft fault because he wants all the microsoft products in one ecosystem or some shit
>>
>>388739667
>don't blame the Head of Xbox allowing PC exclusives like Age of Empires instead of Xbox exclusives
>>
>>388740995
thats the exception not the rule...
>>
Xbox is dead and they know it. PS4 is the go-to console for pretty much everyone. Weeaboos, dudebros, casuals, you name it.
Going the PC route to tie in with windows 10 is their smartest move apart from w10 being utter bullshit. They should just release it all on steam and call it a day.
>>
Speaking of which, whens PUBG getting released for the xbox? I heard this week, but that was only a rumor.
>>
>>388738617
You console-fags just need to accept the fact that consoles are become more and more obsolete by the year.

You have no sales, no mods, no customisation, capped FPS, and are always behind PC on graphics.

Also, no emulators, and you can only use the controller exclusive to your shitty box.

>Shooting games actually found success on consoles
>Trying to shoot accurately with a controller without aim-assist

Kind of tells you all you need to know about console-fags.

Inb4: Muh exclusives! Except now even that excuse is useless.
>>
How do xbox owners benefit from PC gamers not being able to play games?
>>
>>388743870
this. nobody here own a console and a pc anyways unless its a nintendoc onsole.
>>
PC and Xbox are the same thing. It's very telling the only ammo sonyfaggots have against the xbox one x is the fact its games are available on the only other microsoft platform. But if sony announced a game that is ps4/vita they would be cheering and shiling it into oblivion. Scum of the earth.
>>
>>388743870
They can post never ever and golden faces on /v/
>>
File: 1487856835424.jpg (88KB, 516x704px) Image search: [Google]
1487856835424.jpg
88KB, 516x704px
>>
File: DId8KNCUQAEJocF.jpg (57KB, 950x411px) Image search: [Google]
DId8KNCUQAEJocF.jpg
57KB, 950x411px
>>388743998
I can understand why they're a little flustered.
>>
File: 1417020187368.jpg (370KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1417020187368.jpg
370KB, 3200x1800px
>>388744257
>60 minutes of exclusive gameplay
Why do they think this is a selling point? Did people really fall for this shit?
>>
File: 1501332023287.png (704KB, 950x735px) Image search: [Google]
1501332023287.png
704KB, 950x735px
We're not in a very popular thread so I will ask this:

can we all agree sony is the worst company to ever get involved in console gaming? if tomorrow apple released an iphone console that is literally an iphone with some controller buttons on it and it sold 200 million consoles, sony would immediately release a slightly more powerful android console with an extra button and sonyfaggots would claim it as the greatest gaming ever made. Can we all please agree this company is the worst thing to ever happen to gaming?
>>
>>388738617
XboxOne and PC both run on Windows 10 so its pretty normal in my book
>>
>>388743870
More people to buy the console for the exclusives in turn having a larger base of player to play with, but xbox doesn't have exclusives anymore so there is no reason to get one at all.
>>
>>388744872
No, Xbox is by far. Atleast the original Playstation & PS2 had some great games. The original Xbox was a hunk of shit with 1-2 decent games that popularized paid online.
>>
>>388744872
post 1983? i would say yeah they are but microsoft is no saint either
>>
>>388745214
meanwhile the ps1 and ps2 populairzed gaming has a whole
>>
>>388745214
How is the original xbox a hunk of shit? It's probably the most powerful console ever released and its hardware was very reliable and its best games are still talked about to this very day
>>
>but I want fewer people to play the games I like REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>388745385
What games? When on earth did any xbox console had games?

The 360 was ok to play multiplats i guess, but the first one was useless garbage, just like the bone.
>>
>>388744872
lolnofag. microsoft is by far the shittiest. not just because of xbox but because they found a way to monopolize pc gaming too with their directx garbage. plus by far the biggest sin of console gaming is having to pay a subscription to use your internet and we all know who started that.
>>
>>388745335
>populairzed gaming has a whole
>this is a good thing
wew
>>
>>388745604
Halo 1 and 2 is all i can think of, and also fable
>>
>>388745831
i never said it was...
>>
>>388745604
>>388745738

hi sonybros. I specifically made that post directed at people who aren't brainless drones and the iphone thing was meant to reflect how sony will do absolutely anything for sales and are incompetent as fuck when it comes to the actual platform
>>
>>388745604
How dare you to talk about the first xbox like that, that game bring us great games like Voodoo, Jet Set Radio Future, Crimson skies, and many others you nigg.
>>
>>388745738
Atleast microsoft tries to innovate, fucking sony just do Copy and Paste with the logo on it and call it for the day, you dumb nigga u.
>>
>>388746223
I wonder how they will go about OG Xbox Backwards compatibility. Will it be a trickle out effect like they did with the 360-Bone? I have Ninja Gaiden downloaded so I hope I will be able to just transfer it from my external and onto the One X.
>>
>>388746048
>can we all agree sony is the worst company to ever get involved in console gaming
>no it's microsoft because of these reasons
>w-well you're just stupid. muh iphone analogy
i didn't know xbots were still a thing
>>
>>388746375
Idk really know how it works, but prob microsoft will have a solution for it, i expect them to sell the games if you don't have the original disc for the game which is fine for me.
>>
>>388746616
Hi sonybro, I didn't know being a weeb retard what's a thing.
>>
>>388746332
>microsoft creates a shitty locked down pc with off the shelf parts that has an 80% failure rate
>sony's new system is a meme technology cell processor with a blu ray drive in it and costs 600 fucking burgers
yeah microsoft tried to innovate a lot with the xbox one, always online, kinect must be connected at all times, can't resell your games, and they got btfo so hard they had to go back on literally everything they said they wouldn't go back on.

>>388746895
>Hi sonybro, I didn't know being a weeb retard what's a thing
>being so shook that when your worldview of microsoft being the savior of gaming gets shattered you can't even type a coherent shitpost
>>
After owning all three current gen consoles, Xbox is easily the worst for me even with the Switch's currently limited library. The only reason my Xbox gets use is because all of my friends still play there for some reason and it's my go-to multiplayer machine. If all my friends dropped their XB1s and went to PS4, i really don't think I'd ever turn it on again.
>>
>>388744998
>More people to buy the console for the exclusives

no they don't retard. have you ever left that basement of yours? how can anyone be this detached from reality? people buy consoles to play their generic fps shooters and sports games. every single best seller list of the last 3 gens has had a generic fps and sports game with the rest being made up of popular AAA titles like grand theft auto. exclusives mean absolutely nothing to the VAST majority of people buying these consoles and it's evident to see in the sales figures too. xbox only sold bad because it was overpriced and had shit marketing behind it which made it look like it was more of a media player than an actual games console. the switch had nothing but exclusives and also sold like shit. the ps4 had all the cod, fifa, gta, pes deals and was also like $80 cheaper than the xbone and it sold like crazy.
>>
>>388747872
> the switch

the wii u*
>>
Exclusives don't sell consoles
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.