[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This mode could have been fun but Symmetra still exists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Overwatch-deathmatch-new-map.jpg (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch-deathmatch-new-map.jpg
336KB, 1280x720px
This mode could have been fun but Symmetra still exists
>>
Gaming could have been fun but Overwatch still exists
>>
overwatch could be fun but symmetra still exists
>>
File: 1503947803279.jpg (213KB, 1364x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1503947803279.jpg
213KB, 1364x2048px
ded is an ilusion
>>
>>388736626
This. Symmetra is the worst faggot in the entire game tbqh. I main Junkrat, so if the mine doesn't get all the turrets immediately, it's a fucking asspain to him them with a grenade.
>>
>>388737478
>junkrat main

junkrat is arguably worse because he is mindless mouse1 spam with balls that do 120 damage. and blizzard is so shit at balancing they made it so he cant damage himself with his ult or faggot balls AND gave him another mine. hes more broken than the poo in loo bitch now
>>
it's a pain in the ass because the maps are too small. always get caught in a 2v1 situation so any character without an escape mechanic is fucked over.
>>
>>388737606
It's not my fault that 95% of people suck so much with the rat that Blizzard buffed him to the point of being OP as fuck.
>>
File: 1503932099987.png (652KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503932099987.png
652KB, 1280x960px
>>388736278
Counter her with Mei.

Spray deletes the currents immediately, you can freeze her before she can beam you to death.

Honestly Mei is probably the best character for this mode. She can shut down the myriad of Genji's flipping about, and 1v1 pretty much any character aside from Roadhog. Every match I've won with except for a few with Pharah. I don't even main Mei, I main...
>>
>>388736378
>Being such a faggot that one game ruin a whole hobby for hin

Haha Wow just close your eyes or something
>>
>>388737864
blizzards way of balancing pisses me off so much. they go off reddit and "pick rates" for quick-play, i doubt they even care much about comp. they ruined lucio with his rework a few months back because he was "being picked too much" and decided to make his aoe range so small you have to suck off your braindead teammates to speed boost or heal. fuck blizzard, i wasted 300+ hours in that shit game
>>
>>388736278
Symmetra is easy as fuck to delete as a DPS. Most people run around like headless chickens when getting locked on but literally just shoot at her a couple times and she'll go down like the chicken she is. Movement is hella predictable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.