[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT Casual Filters. I will start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Teratotaur.png (135KB, 255x307px) Image search: [Google]
Teratotaur.png
135KB, 255x307px
>ITT Casual Filters.
I will start.
>>
Pic unrelated? Nothing in FFXIV is casual fillers.
>>
>>388726993
Fuck off with your shitty game.
>>
>>388727078
Not OP but clearly you haven't played it. Casuals are too bad to realize they have debuffs on them and that boss kills you for it.
>>
File: MY SIDES ARE MELTING.jpg (87KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
MY SIDES ARE MELTING.jpg
87KB, 666x666px
>>388726993
That's a fucking MMO, my little dude.
>>
File: FFXIV_shinryu.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV_shinryu.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>
>>388727664
>Not OP but clearly you haven't played it.
No, you haven't played it or you are up in Yoshi-P ass.

FFXIV is the game where people can reach end-game with no idea on how to play their class. Nothing is "casual filler"
>>
>>388727729
Why wouldn't MMO's have casual filters? Pic related.
>>
>>388728243
That's the nature of MMO's, shitters can still be carried to the end because they're always on a team of people. However, failure of basic mechanics such as the one in the OP will definitely out you as a shitter.
>>
>>388728520
It won't, because you will get carried through it and just move on with your life once out of the instance.
>>
What's that smell?
>>
tfw FFXI gets all its assets stolen by a shittier game and has its unique visual identity wasted.
>>
>>
>>388728780
Casual filters in any multiplayer game show the rest of the players who's a shitter, rather than strictly impeding that one person's progress
>>
>>388726993
Don't ever remind me of the dungeons in that trash game again

XIV has quite possibly the worst players out of any mmo I've ever played, every time I thought I had gotten the worst party of all time duty finder would surprise me again. The worst part is that it's the easiest fucking game in the entire world designed for children with controllers yet I've never seen a game with more incompetent players that couldn't handle the most basic of mechanics and concepts
>>
File: 1494350032698.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494350032698.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>standing on a glowing square is hard for neo mmo players
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.