[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better than Super Mario World.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Better than Super Mario World.
>>
So is Sonic 06
Your point?
>>
I could never get past the sand stage in knuckles and the weird green marble stage with the flying boss in 3. How much did I miss out on?
>>
Sonic 3&K > SMB3=Sonic 2 > Sonic CD > SMW > SMB1=Sonic 1 > SMB2 US/EU > SMB2 JP
>>
literally any given mario game is better than any given sonic game
>>
File: 92078-Hotel_Mario_(CD-i)-6.png (240KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
92078-Hotel_Mario_(CD-i)-6.png
240KB, 480x360px
>>388723987
this
>>
>>388724102
hotel mario is maybe the best cd-i game in existence, stop getting your opinions from fucking youtube memes
>>
>>388722857
Every game is better than nintendo shit, come on OP. To even make a thread like this is to imply otherwise, don't bait.
>>
Sonic autists.
>>
>>388724326
mario autists
>>
>>388723316
SMB3 should be up with Sonic 3&K desu.
>>
>>388724213
>best cd-i game in existence
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>388722857
(You)
>>
>>388723316
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>388722857
I feel like SMW could have been better if it was harder. The controls are absolutely divine, but the game doesn't push them to the limit
>>
sonickino
>>
>>388724531
CDi games are THAT bad
>>
>>388722857
Of course it was, SMW was a Super Nintendo cash in that was inferior to SM3 and barely better in graphical quality.

S3&K was the absolute peak limit of what the Mega Drive could do. (The 32x was shit, Mega CD was shit. I rented both from Blockbuster and they had no games and were a pain in the ass)

Should I get Mania on PC or PS4?
>>
>>388725029
There some DRM problems on PC if you can wait few days then wait, else buy on PS4 and pirate on PC later.
>>
>>388725238
Works on my machine.
>>
>>388723987
Basically any Genesis Sonic is better than both versions of Mario 2.
>>
>>388722857
Hands down the Sonic games were pro.
While there have been many remakes and squeals.

Mario has been flogged like a white boy in Harlem.
>>
>>388723987
Nope
No Mario game will ever come close to the Majesty of Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Deal with it Nintenbro
>>
>>388725029
>S3&K was the absolute peak limit of what the Mega Drive could do.
Not exactly
Ristar and Comix Zone were better looking games. Vectorman and 3D Blast pushed the Mega Drive the hardest
>>
>>388723128
You missed some highlights of the franchise. I am sorry that you have the motor skills of a carrot. I truly am. To not be able to play Sonic is a fate I wouldn't wish upon Hitler's Satan.
>>
God fucking damn you OP, I wanted to use that image for my thread.
>>
>>388722857
It really isn't.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.