[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the game? Thinking of picking it up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: oxp12ahx_998474.jpg (120KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
oxp12ahx_998474.jpg
120KB, 1024x576px
How's the game? Thinking of picking it up.
>>
Surprisingly not complete crap.
It's really is just baby's first x-com. But that ended up not being a bad thing.
You get xcom's tactical gameplay without having to worry about your best squad getting wiped out singlehandedly by a mook with a sub 10% hit chance.
>>
>>388722163
Pretty good but you're probably only going to play it once unlike xcom, so unless you're a big mario fan think twice before buying
>>
>>388722163
I haven't played any X-Com games so take my opinion with a grain a salt. I like it. Played it for 5 hours so far.
>>
Great. Definitely worth a buy.

Combat is fun and the skill tree and weapon customisation give a nice amount of depth without it being nauseating
>>
It's x-com but not x-com. It feels alike but different.

That being said, it's a solid 8.5/10. If you have a switch the must own games at the moment are Zelda, MK8 and either Splatoon 2 or this, depends on your tastes.
>>
File: haha.png (324KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
324KB, 800x510px
HA
HA
>>
>>388722163
Challenging. Getting all golds (keeping all your friends and finishing the round on time) can be pretty tough as you manage resources and health. The challenge levels you get after beating a World are great fun, some of the toughest fights and interesting puzzles I've played in an RPG.

My favorite so far has been a challenge that required you to get an enemy to hit you a certain way so you could use the extra distance to team jump with your other party members. It's a simple puzzle but that "aha!" moment was when I knew I was in for some unique challenges.
>>
>>388722163
Like Xcom but without permadeath and base building

But instead of forcing you in passive states like in xcom sometimes, the game forces you to be balls to the walls aggressive. I thought itd be a cakewalk since I like my Ironman Vet runs in Xcom 2, but ive even had to reset some maps
>>
>>388724735
It has permadeath but only during the current battle.
>>
Are there any additional playable characters besides Mario/Luigi/Yoshi/Peach and their rabbid counterparts?
>>
>>388722163
when it comes to switch it's not like you have a vast choice anyways
>>
>>388722163
>Ubisoft game
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>Ubisoft game, but now with Mario
10/10, masterpiece.
>>
>>388722163
It's like a lighter Xcom that is also a good deal faster because you get a shitton of movement options.
Dont expect the deepest SRPG ever and brace yourself for some poop jokes and you're good to go.
>>
>>388722163
Like everyone said, it's babby's first X-Com

It's pretty good despite the character progression and team choice being extremely simple

Like most good Switch games it works best in small bursts (when you're taking a shit)
>>
It's a new franchise and it's good. Support it.
>>
File: get meme'd on.png (197KB, 556x298px) Image search: [Google]
get meme'd on.png
197KB, 556x298px
LE HE BE LE DABBIN
>>
>>388725220

Nope.
>>
File: Special Ed.png (319KB, 451x436px) Image search: [Google]
Special Ed.png
319KB, 451x436px
>>388725601

Honestly, I was getting a bit tired of Mario. Mario Odyssey wasn't even keeping me hype. For some reason, all it took was a bunch of Rabbids and guns to spruce up a lite-Xcom game I never even knew I wanted.
>>
>>388725782
OOOOH
HE
DABBIN
A
B
B
I
N
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.