[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another 2.5D platformer episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>It's another 2.5D platformer episode
>>
>>388714713
Why do Nintendo insist on publishing these shitty games when Donkey Kong Country is vastly superior? At least they had the sense to stop making 2D Mario games after Mario Maker.
>>
>>388714869
because every Kirby game is great.
That said I would like it to slow down or at least do something new with the series.
Still waiting for a true 3D kirby game.
>>
do you know what 2.5D even means retard
those are 2d platformers. using 3D models doesn't make it .5d.
>>
>>388714869
Why does Nintendo insist on publishing those shitty DKC and Yoshi games when Kirby and 2D Mario is vastly superior?
>>
>>388715184
Post a 2.5D platformer then.
>>
>>388714713
What's the issue here.
>>
Kirby and Yoshi have become more sterile than NSMB at this point.
>>
>>388715171
>because every Kirby game is great.
Not really. The only reason they get praise is because one person started the "Kirby has no bad games" meme and everyone performs mental gymnastics to convince themselves that every games is great despite them being mediocre for the most part. The platformers are utterly braindead and have very little thought put into the level design, enemy placement, etc. And while the non-platformer games usually have a gimmick that makes the game more interesting, it often wears out its charm after a few levels and they don't really expand on it and the rest of the game becomes boring.
>>
>>388715219
well first we need to talk about parallel dimensions
>>
>>388715617
You just don't like kirby games
>>
>>388715219
Kirby 64
>>
I unironically wanted these kinds of games when the Wii was around.

Now I would do anything for a decent 3D platformer.
>>
>>388715219
little big planet. you are playing on a 2 dimensional field with 3 lengths depth-wise
>>
File: maboroshi02.jpg (79KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
maboroshi02.jpg
79KB, 300x217px
>>388715171
>Still waiting for a true 3D kirby game
Good luck with that. HAL tried that in a build of Returns to Dreamland. Obviously that didn't work out and they went back to 2.5.
>>
>>388715756
>praises some games for being innovative
>reeee you hate the series
fanboy
>>
>>388715874
you don't have to wait much longer, we are 2 month away from the lunch of Mario odyssey
>>
>>388715756
I'd say Super Star is one of my top 3 favorite games ever, but I still think the series has been lacking since around Return to Dreamland. I still have fun with them while they last but recently I've been returning each game shortly after beating it
>>
>>388714713
But Yoshi has a Z axis.

Z AXIS
>>
>>388715347
>Yoshi is sterile
I dont think you played Woory worrd
>>
>>388715207
>2D Mario is vastly superior?
Not since the New Super Mario bros series.
>>
I hope Nintendo will ditch New Super Mario Bros and release a new 2D Mario in the style of Mario World, a la Sonic Mania.
>>
>>388717749
Total pipe dream but I want this so much.
>>
>>388715219
tomba 2
>>
>>388714869
>my low effort 2d platformer is better than yours
>>
>>388715961
>Praise
>Oh you're not that fat
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.