[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Far Cry 5 contains dogs, violence, dry narration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 49

File: FC5452562495563526.jpg (567KB, 1089x1440px) Image search: [Google]
FC5452562495563526.jpg
567KB, 1089x1440px
>"The footage features some shootin' some drivin' some flyin' and even some fishin' whilst showcasing the lush, green environment, juxtaposed with the creepy, cultish vibe that has plagued the county."

>"In true Ubisoft style, the footage is uncomfortably narrated by the game's scriptwriter and associate producer, both of whom sound thoroughly distracted as they read their carefully plotted scripts in-time with the on-screen action. It even contains some of that Ubisoft-trademark "real-life-sounding" banter."

>"Regardless, the game appears to look and play like a Far Cry game, and they're pretty good. It will be intriguing to see what grim turns the ominous-sounding storyline takes when Far Cry 5 launches early next year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One."

>Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMCRdctPoFs

Gameplay looks really solid, bros. Also the map is beautiful. I am kind of pumped here. Who else preordered?

https://www.destructoid.com/new-far-cry-5-gameplay-video-contains-dogs-violence-dry-narration-456647.phtml
>>
No johnny rebel no buy
>>
>>388714304
game looks comfy
>>
>>388714498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004

Fuckin' spooks m8.
>>
File: Bludo Sinbad reaction 2.jpg (83KB, 659x506px) Image search: [Google]
Bludo Sinbad reaction 2.jpg
83KB, 659x506px
Montanafag reporting.

>modified weaponized tractor
>blue heeler
>fly fishing

Yup, this looks good. I hate Ubisoft for their buggy-ass games, but at least Brotherhood and Black Flag were fun.
>>
>>388714304
>get to kill jethros religious nuts
already pre-ordered. caspers about to clapped on. hope there's an option to romance their women after I take over their cult camp.
>>
Gameplay looks solid, but I can't stand where this one is going.

It's not just having the wacist white supremacist doomsday preppers who are literally one texture from being rednecks in pickups flying Confederate flags political bullshit, it's the fact that apparently there's a doomsday cult running around with automatic weapons, creating roadblocks, assaulting people's houses and executing people in modern America and there's apparently a grand total of 1 deputy sheriff fighting them. Nigga, please. That's the kind of shit that gets every fed and their dog in town.
>>
>>388714706
Nice bait. Here's a (you).
>>
>>388715164
>>388715198
There are black people in the cult, he literally kills a black dude in the trailer.
>>
>>388714304
triggered /pol/tards aside, the game looks pretty uninspired. they're still using the same weapon models from far cry 3 for fucks sake. they've had 3 years since the last far cry to bring something new to the table, but it looks even more rehashed than AC.
>>
File: 1329720499012.png (3KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1329720499012.png
3KB, 302x237px
>>388714304

Looks like the same boring bullshit we've had for the past 3 games.

Why are people looking forward to this? Do they just not know any better?
>>
>>388714304
Fuck off with your leftist propaganda.
>>
>>388716156
this game looks boring as fuck
>>
>>388716091
That's the thing though. Sure, in game it's not all white people. Sure, they aren't white supremacists, they're a doomsday cult. Sure, they aren't all driving '80s Chevy trucks with Confederate flags. But you can tell that's what they are meant to invoke. The stereotypical redneck in a beat up old truck with too many guns who hates everyone who isn't just like him.

It's invoking a stereotype and is incredibly fucking annoying and stupid.
>>
>>388714304
Why are all ofUbisoft's games riddled with far-left propaganda? Even the AC series are heavy on history revisionism
>>
>>388716420

They're made by the French.
>>
>>388716303
fucking this a million fucking times

I'm so fucking sick of people trying to say shit like this isn't some leftists agenda pushing trash just because there's one or two carefully places blacks on the wrong side and everything is changed slightly

this is very fucking clearly meant to look like a certain part of America and represent a certain population of America that hold political and religious beliefs that the rich elite have deemed to be wrong

you are absolutely fucking delusional if you think this game is just a bunch of cooincidences and not a very meticulously crafted political statement
>>
>>388716303
It seems to me you're too sensitive about this. I'm not american.
Don't construct a situation in your mind where you are the victim somehow and just laugh at the rednecks.
The game looks like shit by the way.
>>
>>388714706
There's a black dude on the extended version of the cover art.
Given how long the game was probably in development, I feel like the devs are right in saying the game was more inspired by religious cultism than current political events.
>>
>>388714304
Far Cry died after Far Cry 1.
>>
>>388716667

>Far Cry died after the worst Far Cry game

That sucks.
>>
>>388714304
>ubisoft style of acting as if everything isn't planned
between that and the roleplay in multiplayer games, they're so ridiculous
>>
>>388716552
> I'm not american.

then your opinions on the current state of the political and sociological climate in the US is completely irrelevant and pointless
>just laugh at the rednecks
the propaganda of the game is already working on you, the idea is to paint all religious whites who live in rural states as fanatical cultists that constantly commit felonies but are ignored by the police because they're white
you're already subconsciously thinking the game is representative of anyone in the US who lives in a white rural area

that is very dangerous
>>
>>388716552
The problem with "just laugh at the rednecks" is, put most simply, what >>388716540 said. The setting and antagonists of this game are clearly meant to invoke a very specific part and population of America. It's literally far-left propaganda, and I wouldn't be happy if it was far-right propaganda either. Keep politics out of games.
>>
File: 1354877898281.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1354877898281.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>388716762
>mfw the division coop preview
>actors spouting shit like "Got him!" and "Nice work guys" in the most monotone, businesslike tone imaginable

Ubisoft presentations are always good for a laugh.
>>
File: 1494138623881.jpg (289KB, 750x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1494138623881.jpg
289KB, 750x1214px
>>
>>388716841
>the idea is to paint all religious whites who live in rural states as fanatical cultists that constantly commit felonies but are ignored by the police because they're white
Actually, a running theme of the newer Far Cry games is to paint radicals and extremists as bad people. You're even given a chance to realize you're sided with some shitty people in 4. You're only sensitive about it now because they are white Americans.

So grow some thicker skin.
>>
>>388716841
The eyes of the world are fixated on your nation and you are consistently making a fool out of yourselves. How can i know nothing?
Like the guy said grow some skin. How could you let a piece of propaganda affect your life.
>>
>>388714304
>ubishit open-world game #127
No thanks, I'll pass.
>>
>>388714304
I also preordered Far Cry™ 5, bro. This game is going to be epic!
>>
what's the character customization like
>>
>>388717123
>a running theme of the newer Far Cry games is to paint radicals and extremists as bad people

>Far Cry 1
>enemies are mercenaries and lab experiments, led by a guy doing evil science shit

>Far Cry 2
>enemies are mercenaries and soldiers fighting a civil war, led by various leaders with different motives

>Far Cry 3
>enemies are pirates and mercenaries that prey on the locals, led by a lunatic and a businessman

>Far Cry 4
>enemies are soldiers working for their lunatic dictator and his underlings, who have varying motivations for doing what they do
>at the end you find out your 'allies' commit some morally questionable actions, you get the chance to kill them

>Far Cry Primal
>enemies are cannibals

>Far Cry 5
>enemies are religious radicals and extremists

That's weird - it sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>388716540
>>388716303
>>388716841
Being this fucking triggered by far cry

How can you play any game? Do you just sit staring at it crying in rage?
>>
>>388717123
>>388717249
It doesn't bother me, I just want people to admit that it's very clearly propaganda and a very obvious politically motivated game

there's also the issue of kids these days growing up having completely wrong views of history and the world around them because they spend so much time playing video games in their formative years

how many people in 4 or 5 years are going to honestly think all rural whites are psychotic cultists because this game is their only contact with those people?
how many kids are going to grow up thinking Egyptians were black because of the new AssCreed?
>>
they sound so unenthusiastic about their game
>>
>>388717484

I enjoy watching you avoid identifying parties are radicals/extremists to make a point.
>>
>>388717484
>your allies aren't extremist
>the island tribals aren't extremist
>there where no extremist sides in fc2
It's so fascinating to see how you answer yourself while being blind to it
>>
hey guys! what if it turns out that the "bad guys" are portrayed in a complex and compelling way and it isn't just a way to condemn or mock a "certain" segment of the population?

maybe?
>>
>>388716938
this. abandon thread. fuck the shills.
>>
>>388717317
Same here bro! Did you pre-order the Far Cry™ 5 Special Edition? It has even more epic stuff along with access to the best Season Pass us gamers will ever see!

Can't wait to take the fight to those racist, white supremacist, xenophobic bigots as a team of diverse, memorable characters!
>>
>>388717615
I just want people to admit that it's very clearly propaganda
Nope. You fags said
the same exact shit with Far Cry 4 and you were dead wrong.

>The white guy is going to be worse than hitler
>This is clearly a SJW game
>blah blah blah

Shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>388714304
America FUCK YEAH
>>
>>388717651
are you just pretending to be retarded, or...?

the central motivation of the villains in FC5 is religious cult that's obviously supposed to be a representation of Christianity

what other FC game has religion as the motivation for the villain?
>>
>>388716938
>>388717746
Yep.
>>
>>388717763
what the absolute fuck are you talking about? no one fucking said that about FC4
>>
>>388717790
Every jrpg ever.
>>
>>388717651
>I have no argument or counterpoint to make
As expected.

Mercenaries and soldiers are, quite often, just people doing a job. You might not like what they do, but that doesn't make it extremism.

>>388717713
You have a poor understanding of what an extremist is. It's someone who holds extreme viewpoints or beliefs RELATIVE to society.

You can't call the guys in Far Cry Primal extremists for being cannibals, because that's their society. It's ruthless and predatory, but not extreme.

By that same token, the jungle island tribes in FC3 are not extremists, because their society (apparently) accepts human sacrifice.

Just saying "But Far Cry is about extremism!" is a very poor argument.
>>
>>388717902
I'm retarded.
>>
>>388717763
>The white guy is going to be worse than hitler

You mean the fucking dude who tortured people? He was a pretty bad guy.
>>
>>388717878
>no one fucking said that about FC4
Oh that was exactly what was said about Far Cry 4 the moment Pagann Minn was revealed as the cover villain.

Only in the end, it turned out the worst person in the game was a brown woman. Whoops.
>>
>>388717935
See, now you just asspull YOU HAVE NO COUNTERPOINT when I literally told you who the extremists were in 3 fc games. Moreso all 3 is religiously extremists. Especially in 4 with the cult "allies" and the tribals in 3 doing human sacrifices because gods will save us.

I don't think you want a discussion at all really. Just fling shit.
>>
>>388717935

So you're telling 4 had no organized forces that would be identified as radical or extremists?
>>
>>388714304
I oprerdered one for each platform. It's gonna be so epic!!! xDDD
>>
>>388718018
>implying
>>
>>388718028
do you have any proof or are you just going to keep repeating your delusions?

you keep trying to equate the obviously Christian cult in FC5 with a bunch of mercenaries and private armies from other FC games, I think you might have actual brain damage
>>
>>388718018
>He was a pretty bad guy.
He wasn't the only one doing terrible shit. The whole thing was a clusterfuck of people doing terrible shit and even the MC's parents were involved.
>>
> Kill blacks, arabs and other minorities indiscriminately for decades
> Finally a game where you kill alt-righters
> THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE FUCKING RACIST GAME BAN THIS PLS MY FEE FEES CAN'T TAKE IT
*dabs*
>>
>>388718079
no, it didn't

you people are extending the definitions of radical and extremist to fit your ideas, you don't get to redefine words

that's not the point anyway, the point is this is the first FC that's based entirely around a religion
>>
>>388718224
you're missing the point entirely
>>
>>388718060
>I literally told you who the extremists were in 3 fc games

Nigger, your claim was
>a running theme of the newer Far Cry games is to paint radicals and extremists as bad people

Please look up what THEME is in regards to writing. Are their radical characters throughout the game? Absolutely. Is an exploration of radical characters and extremist motivations an aspect of the FC games? Not even a little bit. I'd say the prevalent theme is dehumanization of your enemies (and yourself) throughout prolonged conflict.

You're going to look at a handful of characters that fit your argument, and say "SEE I'M RIGHT BECAUSE OF THESE 5 CHARACTERS" without looking at every other fucking aspect of the games.

>So you're telling 4 had no organized forces that would be identified as radical or extremists?

It had individual characters. But there were no organized forces that could charitably be called extremists, no. Pagan Min was paying his soldiers in drugs and money. The Golden Path literally just swung whatever way their leaders did.
>>
>>388718319
Oh explain to me please white master, what point am I missing?
>>
>>388718152
>implying
What? Paul was a white guy. He tortured people.

If by 'white guy' you mean Pagan Min, he was fucking Chinese you retard.
>>
>>388716540
so what?
>>
>>388718357
>newer far cry
>literally had extremists except 1, and primal
>This makes 4 games were extremists were a major factor and theme about how bad they really are, even as allies
I see, you don't even read, just spam tldr in a sad gish gallop.
>>
>alties larping as lefties larping as alties arguing with lefties larping as alties larping as lefties
It's a strange world we're in
>>
File: 1355903857289.png (3KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
1355903857289.png
3KB, 142x138px
>>388718650
>this complete non argument

I'll take this to mean you concede.
>>
>>388714304
kys shill
>>
>>388718379
that killing random people that happen to be non white is not the same thing as killing people that are blatantly meant to represent Trump supporters

the skin color isn't even the fucking issue here, really
why the fuck do leftists have make literally everything about skin color? what the fuck is your fascination with melanin levels?
>>
>>388718739
Aww, you were wanting to win a normal discussion? Sure honey, if it calms your autism down.
>>
>>388718794
you didn't even present an argument, though, you just keep repeating that the enemies in every farcry game are radicals and extremists, which they're fucking not
>>
>>388718224

>Kill blacks, arabs and other minorities indiscriminately for decades

In like 5 games. Is this a new false meme lie like "black guy is dying in every movie, so oppressed", when it's simply not true.
We actually only kill russians and germans in almost all games. And now southern americans as a new trend.
>>
>>388718756
>blatantly meant to represent Trump supporters
I thought Trump supporters were normal blue collar workers. But now I heard it from the lions mouth I guess, how they know themselves as.
>>
>>388716303
>The stereotypical redneck in a beat up old truck with too many guns who hates everyone who isn't just like him.
There are real people like this though, and the game is laughing at them and letting you kill them. Nothing wrong with killing this sort of trash in a video game. Nothing about it is an onslaught on white people.
>>
>>388718945
>I thought Trump supporters were normal blue collar workers

They are. "Meant to represent" does not mean "accurately represents."
>>
>>388718756
> Enemies speak arabic
> Wear typical arab clothing
> Use typical arab flags
> But they're not meant to be arabic you see
> Bunch of generic bible belt rednecks
> THEY'RE CLEARLY TRUMP SUPPORTERS! MUH FEE FEES!
Consider suicide snowflake
>>
>>388714304
>preorder

Just a reminder to never do this.
>>
>>388718989
So how many president references is there yet?
>>
>>388714304
>bros
Shill thread.
>>
>>388718992
you have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader, my dude

> Bunch of generic bible belt rednecks
the game isn't even in the Bible belt, the propaganda is already working on you and the game isn't even out yet, you're already subconsciously equating this game with all rural whites across the country
>>
>>388718989
stop drinking the /pol/ koolaid for one second and see how dumbfuck retarded you sound
>>
>>388718862
I know this hurts you're pride. But despite what your profound intellect thought, you were arguing with two different people. I were telling you how wrong you are to say there was no extremists in newer far cry games. I'm not gonna read the other tldr where you conflate my posts with the second faggots points. That's not what I bothered arguing about. That argument is between you two
>>
>>388718965
so it's ok to kill whites who aren't like you?
>Nothing about it is an onslaught on white people.
are you retarded?
>>
>>388719254
Well, going by alties these days, the answer is yes.
>>
>>388719254
It's okay to virtually kill religious extremist savages who crucify people they don't like ("sinners") and enact a rule of terror with their own nutty militia, yes.
>>
>>388719218
that's the only time I replied to either of you

I think you're the idiot who thought he was talking to two different people
>>
>>388719218
>you were arguing with two different people

And so are you, dipshit.
>>
>>388719345
Jokes on you, you were arguing with 3 people
>>
>>388719301
thank you for being honest, anon, you picked the wrong side, though, you'll hang with the rest of them regardless of skin color

>>388719306
so if the game was the same exact thing but set in Syria and you killed Muslims you would be 100% ok with it?
>>
>>388719439
>so if the game was the same exact thing but set in Syria and you killed Muslims you would be 100% ok with it?
Yes?????????????? You really think I'd have an issue with slaughtering ISIS-type nutters in Syria?
>>
>>388714304
>5c have been deposited into your Uplay
>>
>DEUS VULT
>no you see, it's not about killing Muslims!

>in God we trust
>REEE WHITE GENOCIDE AGAINST ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T BEEN TO CHURCH FOR YEARS!!!
>>
>>388717249
>How can i know nothing?
You're a fool of you think some fake news propaganda gives you any meaningful insight into our country. Why are foreigners so obsessed with us anyway, we don't care about you at all. Is it jealousy?
>>
/pol/ didn't realize that Far Cry 5 is an obvious allegory for the current state of Islam and a pretty clear message to Muslims.

>religious people form a violent cult of heavily armed miliiamen
>religious extremists start taking over swaths of land from government control and victimizing less extreme members of that same religion
>the only way to stop them is those other religious member taking up arms to defend themselves and eliminate the extremist strain from within

Ubisoft is pretty obviously crafted a message aimed at """""""""""""""moderate Muslims""""""""""""" that if they want to stop being associated with the extremists and they think it's so terrible the extremists exist, then they are the one who need to moderate their own religion from within, especially when they are the majority of the victims.
>>
File: 1415827417317.jpg (55KB, 522x583px) Image search: [Google]
1415827417317.jpg
55KB, 522x583px
>>388719218
>I'm not gonna read the other tldr where you conflate my posts with the second faggots points

Guy who posted >>388718357 here. Yeah I made a mistake and didn't link to both posts. Wasn't a problem since I responded to each point individually anyways.

My bad for assuming you weren't a mental midget and would realize that.
>>
>>388719439
Yeah, driving cars into people is really gonna give you serious gravitas. Just like how everyone in Europe converted to islam after their jihad trucks.
>>
>>388719537
>using "fake news" unironically
i bet you read breitbart lmao
>>
>>388714304
lol ubisoft games. When will you people learn to stop sucking cock?
>>
File: 1349500043038.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1349500043038.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>388715198
>That's the kind of shit that gets every fed and their dog in town.

Fucking this. The entire logic of the game falls apart when you realize there's no reason for the ATF, FBI and National Guard to not swoop in and put a stop to this bullshit. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>388719439
>you'll hang with the rest of them
>BUT WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS WHY ARE WE PORTAYED AS CRAZY KILLERS??
>>
>>388719538
>the game has obvious Christian imagery but they really mean Muslims
Sure thing.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>388716303
>>388716540
>>388716552
>>388716841
>>388717123
It's not supposed to make fun of christians
it's making fun of looney scientology/waco cultist types

also, you don't "kill a few black guys" more like "half of your fucking enemies are shitskins"
and the protagonist and his friend are white

it's like you judged the game solely from the cover and haven't even watched the trailer
>>
File: 1504091706610.png (273KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1504091706610.png
273KB, 434x428px
>>388716303
Devs can put literally whatever they want in games. Don't throw a hissy fit just because they're not YOUR views. I guarantee you'd stand up and applaud the "politicization of vidya" if someone released a game called "Jew Hunter: Red-Pilled Edition" that let you gun down BLM and Antifa.

Don't like a game's message? Don't buy it. Yes, it really IS that simple. Now shut the fuck up and toddle off back to Breitbart, you pathetic virgin fuck.
>>
>>388719538
What kinda pill is this? Purple pill?
>>
File: 1491183651612.jpg (73KB, 767x788px) Image search: [Google]
1491183651612.jpg
73KB, 767x788px
>>388719705
>I'm so retarded I can literally only take art at face value and interpret based on surface level imagery and not the ideas, messages, and themes behind it
>>
>>388714304
I just hope they do something different this time.
I got bored of Far Cry 4 way too quick and never finished it because it just felt like I was playing a slightly modded FC3. Didn't care much for the story either.
>>
What I want to know is what bullshit excuse they are using for why the feds don't just rock up and shoot all the bad guys within the first ten minutes of the game. I thought Farcry was set in shitholes and none-countries beacuse of this.
>>
>>388719806
They're secretly funded by the racist extremist DRUMPF government!
>>
Is this "Bash the Fash: The Video Game"?
>>
>>388719705
Had it been set in notSyria you'd just complain about another generic sandnig killing game.

Or more likely, how you expect the game to be anti American somehow because not all Muslims in it is shown as an ISIS caricature
>>
>open world game #3465345
I'm on the edge of my seat
>>
>>388719739
getting fucked in the ass doesn't make you a non-virgin, anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
Bhadra a qt
>>
>>388714304

The plane looks pretty good for having been in the family for generations.
>>
bunch of fuckin racists in this thread
>>
>>388719806
America is the shithole this time around.
In all seriousness, I don't know.
>>
>>388714304
>Contains dogs
Thanks for the warning that the game is completely haram, will avoid.
>>
File: 1494689409506.png (133KB, 808x637px) Image search: [Google]
1494689409506.png
133KB, 808x637px
>>388714304
>climb towers to unlock map
>drive around and liberate outposts
>whacky crazy characters
>unlock perks and weapon customization
Been there done that
The only thing far cry games have going for them are the main villains. I'll pass
>>
>>388719552
No you see, I replied to my point. Which is why you threw a fit. This is known as gish galloping. Throw so many arguments and claim victory if the guy argues just his point, or tries to argue the points he didn't think about at all.

Cheapest legal court trick in the book, really.
>>
>>388719806
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Because the last time they tried that they completely fucked it up and made them martyrs for far right weirdos.
>>
>>388716841
The rest of the world already views you as morons.
I don't think this game will change that.

Besides it's not like Americans are so well educated on their own country or the world.
>>
>>388719849

yes, thats why /pol/ is so mad. They are fine with all the arab/russian shooting though, but no that its american the game suddenly becomes "le ebul sjw game X-D"
>>
File: far_cry_instincts_predator_11.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
far_cry_instincts_predator_11.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
When are they going to drop all this laughable "srs biz" shit they've been running on for the last handful of games and go back to giving me animal superpowers to fuck people up with?
>>
>>388719806
America is a shithole.
>>
>>388720039
Hardly the same thing.
>>
>>388719739
Well, ethnic cleansing is on stormfronts top 5 games list, at nr 1 for waking up gamers.
>>
>>388720098
The last thing Far Cry has been since Far Cry 3 is "srs biz"
>>
>>388714304
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
>>
>>388719609
>one dude kills one person
>it's not even clear he did it intentionally as there's video of his car being attacked right before it happened
>Antifa riots almost daily and has caused literally tens of millions of property damage
>Antifa riots at a literal free speech rally with a dark skinned Indian speaker
>a free speech gathering in Berkeley is about to get shut down because Antifa might riot
>hundreds and hundreds of serious injuries because of Antifa attacking random white people
>some alt right larpers march with tiki torches in response and protest the removal of a historical statue
>NAZIS ARE THE DEVIL!! THEY ARE THE WORST DOMESTIC THREAT TO THE US!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!! KILL ALL THE WHITES THAT LOOK LIKE THEY COULD BE NAZIS!!!!!! ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP IS A NAZI!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

you're going to hang with the rest of them
>>
>>388719913
Surprised she has so little sfm porn when Sarah has a billion. Even those ugly BioShock gremlins has more.
>>
>>388720098
Far Cry have been pretty serious since 2 man.
>>
>>388720183
>it's not even clear he did it intentionally as there's video of his car being attacked right before it happened

No there isn't. In the footage he is in the open and then accelerates down a street towards the large group of people, away from the cleared road behind him. His back tail light is struck by someone's handbag during his charge. There's no case to be made for unintentionality or panic.
>>
>>388720098
I loved how far cry 1 went from generic shooting guys in a nice looking setting with physics to horror game to full fucking crazy finale with dual rocket wielding super mutants.
>>
>>388720047
and guess what, anon, the rest of the world other than China and Russia are 100% absolutely irrelevant to anything in the modern economy or political sphere

stay mad, Eurocuck, you'll never be a US citizen
>>
>>388720183
>>NAZIS ARE THE DEVIL!! THEY ARE THE WORST DOMESTIC THREAT TO THE US!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!! KILL ALL THE WHITES THAT LOOK LIKE THEY COULD BE NAZIS!!!!!! ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP IS A NAZI!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!
nobody says this
>>
File: 1401387743335.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1401387743335.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>mfw I finally get to kill Americans
>mfw it's even retard DRUMPF supporters
>mfw she fucking won
>>
>>388720279
yes there is, it's constantly removed from (((youtube))) for obvious reasons, but it's on other sites
>>
>>388720413
>Burger education at its absolute finest
>>
>>388720493
Yeah they do. In fact they think Nazis have infiltrated the highest seat of government.
>>
>>388720279
Tough guy eh? What would you do if you were surrounded by angry people on all sides, and you suddenly hear banging on your car? No case my fucking ass.
>>
>>388720493
are you fucking serious? have you not even watched 2 seconds of any news channel in the past year?
>>
>>388720493
You... don't watch the media do you?

At the very least the first, second, and last sentances are extremely common.

The middle few are merely implied in the "it's ok to punch a nazi," slogan.

Why is that? Because saying that white people deserve their countries is all it takes to be a white supremist nazi who wants to gas every other race.
>>
File: 1497474670420.jpg (178KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497474670420.jpg
178KB, 774x1024px
>>388714304
>>
>>388720538
By all means post it then.

>>388720569
That's pretty irrelevant since it's not in any way related to the situation being discussed.

1. He wasn't surrounded with people until he drove into them.
2. His vehicle wasn't struck until he was already speeding into the crowd.

He intentionally goes from empty street to crowded street, accelerating as he does so.
>>
>>388720543
not an argument

explain to me how any country besides the US, China, and Russia is at all relevant to the world economy or world politics
>>
>>388714304
What's the point of this shit after PUBG happened?
>>
>>388720668
not spoonfeeding you, libshit
you've obviously decided to believe the media narrative, you wouldn't accept any proof no matter what it was
>>
>>388720543
>jealous euro confirmed
>>
>>388720774
>I can't substantiate my argument

Aight.
>>
>>388720676
>Russia relevant
>Lol Yurop isn't
How is it not you obnoxious faggot?
>>
>>388720183
http://www.snopes.com/2017/06/07/threat-extremists-more/
All sourced
>>
>>388720642
>>388720589
>>388720557
tumblr and black twitter are not news sites.
>>
>>388714304
the game looks fun as fuck

>>388714620
this

i dont give a single fuck about any agenda

just wanna get lost in this game and enjoy the exploring and having fun

and to be honest far cry games always have been fun
>>
>>388714304
>Gameplay looks really solid, bros. Also the map is beautiful. I am kind of pumped here. Who else preordered?
You literally can't be a more obvious shill. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>388720774
>there's a video that proves the white supremacist who drove into a crowd of counter-protesters was feeling threatened and attacked!!!
>it's being deleted from youtube to hide the truth!!!
>no i won't actually post it myself to prove my claims, no spoonfeeding!!!
if only /pol/fags weren't so indoctrinated they could see how bizarre their arguments are
>>
>>388720839
hahaha, oh sweet summer child...

I hope you're getting paid for being this stupid.
>>
>>388720837
>Snopes
>Quoting the anti-defimacion league
Whew
>>
File: angry sabal.png (961KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angry sabal.png
961KB, 1920x1080px
>>388720218
THE TARUN MATARA IS NOT FOR LEWD
>>
>>388720837
>Snopes
>Authority on anything.
Thanks for Correcting the Record!
>>
>>388720493
One of my so called friends posts stuff like this all the time on zuckerbook
>>
>>388720709

PUBG looks like shit and is fad like Pokemon Go.

Far Cry comes out every year and is loved by its fans.
>>
>>388720147
Have you even PLAYED Far Cry 2?
>>
>>388721013
Have you even READ my comment?
>>
>>388720837
>snopes
They have a well known political agenda.
>>
>>388716540
>>388716303

>being this threatened by a fucking ubishit-game with a fictional setting
This is some olympic-level mental gymnastics just so you can feel victimized. Remind me, which side is supposed to be full of easily triggered snowflakes again?
>>
>>388720995
Why should I spend 60$ to kill braindead bots and listen to cringeworthy dialogue when I can just play few more rounds of PUBG and get all the goods bits from far cry gameplay too?
>>
>being shilled and marketed this much already
>isnt coming out for like 5-6 months
>>
File: bf2.jpg (40KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
bf2.jpg
40KB, 600x405px
>>388720910
you are absolutely fucking retarded

what irrelevant celebs on facebook/niggers on twitter/tumblr says has nothing to do with media; what they say is as relevant as /pol/.
if somebody ever said something remotely negative about white people there would be a lash out

come on, give me an instance of someone saying "fuck white people" on CNN or any other significant channel
i'm waiting.
>>
>>388720860
This is exactly how indoctrination works.
>>
>guy runs over people protesting kkk, Nazi larpers, alties and just concerned people who clearly don't mind kkk highjacking them
>/pol/ goes into two states
>WHAT A FUCKING HERO KILL THEM ALL
>IT'S A FALSE FLAG YOU GUYS OUR VIOLENT VALUES WOULD NEVER INSPIRE MURDER
sometimes I think old/pol/s satirical nature is still deep down there somewhere, under the nu-swarmfront/pol/
>>
>>388720986
>[insert literally who] says this!
refer to>>388720839
>>
>>388721172
/pol/ is a board of peace
>>
>>388720837
>snopes

dear lord anon, how fucking brainwashed are you? not to mention there are literally hundreds of videos of Antifa rioting and attacking random white people

Antifa are the biggest domestic terror threat in the US today, even more than Muslims at this point, anyone who says otherwise is delusional
>>
>>388721172
/pol/ has always been filled with stormfront and neo nazis.
>>
File: 1350854457766.png (808KB, 590x682px) Image search: [Google]
1350854457766.png
808KB, 590x682px
>>388720038
>Throw so many arguments

2 individual points with separate replies. Ignore the one that doesn't concern your argument.

If you find that overwhelming, then that's pretty pathetic.
>>
File: file.png (382KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
382KB, 634x356px
>>388721119
>Americans have to be taught to 'shut their mouths if they are white' says Democratic Party chair
>Sanders spokeswoman: 'We don't need white people leading the Democratic Party right now'
>>
>>388721065
>>388720950
>>388720965
And their cited sources? Fbi statistics you guys love to use from them regarding blacks? Biased if it don't show what you don't like?
Nah, you didn't read it in so few minutes
>>
>>388720832
I can't prove a negative, idiot

you have to prove to me Europe is relevant to the worlds' economy and political sphere
>>
this thread isn't even about far cry anymore, it's a bunch of autists talking about fucking >>/pol/ shit. at least it's better than OP shilling like a retard.
>>
>>388721194
>nobody says this
>somebody says this
>t-they don't count
>>
>>388721068
>which side is supposed to be full of easily triggered snowflakes again?

Both of them.
>>
>>388714304
>shilling this obviously
When will mods do their job?
>>
>>388720642
Twitter isn't news media, buddy.
>>
>>388721297
Nigger I dont click snopes like I dont click Kotaku
>>
>>388721294
[citation needed]
>>
>>388714304
i'm hyped as fuck. they mentioned during e3 that the overused Ubisoft shtick of climbing towers to unlock places to go has been completely removed, and that's just getting me giddy as fuck.

it also looks like there's gonna be more than one kind of melee weapon, or if not, at least a baseball bat is different from a knife.

also, dog

10/10 goty
>>
>>388721270
No, it was after swarmfront invaded they got serious. Old /pol/ even tried to resist them but it was too late. Playing stupid attracts stupid.
>>
>>388721119
>come on, give me an instance of someone saying "fuck white people" on CNN or any other significant channel
i'm waiting.

where the fuck have you been for the past year? are you trolling? youtube has literally hundreds of videos of CNN and other MSM channels spouting blatant anti-white and anti-western rhetoric
>>
>>388721258
> how fucking brainwashed are you?
>he says and then rants about antifa being "the biggest domestic terror threat"
cmon now son
>>
>>388721258
>b-but whataboutism!
This is about Muslim terror vs far right terror. Not antifa. Gonna ask about killarys emails next?
>>
File: 1327045836045.png (80KB, 163x196px) Image search: [Google]
1327045836045.png
80KB, 163x196px
>>388721406

>Ubisoft games are so bad that removing content actually makes them better

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>388721381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNJqYWGBUsU
>>
>>388721367
>I don't click snopes because I need to hide from the truth
>>
>>388715198
yeah i too am an Outraged Gamer. this Game should meet my every expectation when it comes to Video Game Realism. why can't i take a shit in the woods? why doesn't my character die from dehydration? where's the Tax Mechanics?

Ubisoft? More like UbiShaftefd!!! LMAO
>>
>>388721514
I bet you read Kotaku too dont you faggot
>>
>>388721297
Ok. So then we can agree that nazis are a bigger threat than islamists in the US, but also that black people are criminal untermensch?
I can live with that.
>>
>>388721407
Playing stupid attracts stupid but for the longest time they had mechanisms to push away "foreigners". But they're only really effective in smaller groups, when you have an entire 100k+ subreddit spamming /pol/, any sense of nuance is completely lost.
>>
>>388721381
you're beyond help, anon

just fucking neck yourself so I don't have to waste a bullet when the civil war starts
>>
>>388716303
If you're seriously feeling targeted by these depictions, then that says more about you and your worldviews than it does the developers.
>>
>>388714304
>Gameplay looks really solid, bros
how to spot the marketeer
gameplay literally looks like the same shit as usual
>>
>>388720837
>>388721297
>http://www.snopes.com/2017/06/07/threat-extremists-more/
Alright, let's give this a fair shake:

Right off the bat, we have a shifting of the goalposts. Similar to the Terror death charts that start the count on Sept.12,2001, we have this article shifting off of Muslim terrorism, onto "refugee" terrorism.

This is disingenuous because the majority of Muslim terror attacks are second generation, meaning they will be counted as local population whenever convenient.

Just because something cites statistics does not mean it is doing so honestly.

>>388721119
>>388721361
Yes, yes, excuse the cultural zeitgeist, just because you've never seen anyone on the mainstream media shouting "Kill all the white folks," means that this sentiment can't possibly be being fomented in the populace.
>>
>>388721557
no, because I don't give a shit about late video game news.
>>
>>388721294
where's the lie
>>
>>388721407
No, I have been browsing /pol/ from the beginning and it has always been a white supremacist hangout.
>>
>>388721505
You got me
this is pure disgusting

>>388721570
owtheedge.png
>>
>>388721487
the post he replied to was about Antifa, dumbass

>>388721478
>implying Antifa isn't the biggest domestic terror threat right now
you clearly only watch CNN, Antifa riots weekly, there are literally 100s of videos on youtube of them attacking random whites, just last week they rioted at a literal free speech rally, must suck to be such a brainwashed sheep, well maybe not because you're blissfully unaware
>>
>>388721514
Snopes are well known to be partisan hacks when the topic drifts even close to political.

They are not unbiased, and they manipulate their statements to gainsay the truth precisely because idiots used to go to them to debunk urban legends.
>>
>>388721497
yeah when it's shitty content? what are you trying to pull at, here
>>
>Nazis triggered yet again

The world looks comfy but the gameplay is the same as ever. Boring.
As a european, the countryside of the US is what interests me the most and hasn't been done in such a scale ever.

Just calm the fuck down with the victimization. Even if it's ironic
>>
>>388721559
Pretty much. Facts don't lie. Unless... FBI IS A JEW ORGANIZATION
>>
File: 1502998784475.jpg (23KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1502998784475.jpg
23KB, 318x307px
>>388716303

its a fucking videogame you stupid burger
>>
>>388721719
source?
>>
>>388721526

>a game set in America should completely ignore the existence of American law enforcement agencies because fuck internal logical consistency

Hello, Pete Hines.
>>
>>388721709
>he gets his news from youtube
>calls others brainwashed
is this the life of an american in 2017?
>>
Putting aside the political criticisms of the game, it just doesn't look interesting. Far Cry 4 looked more fresh and exciting than this one. Far Cry Primal has better graphics. The animations look lackluster compared to previous titles. Map looks boring. Lazy approach to the story, "create your own character". Admittedly the main villain guy looks interesting but we all know we'll see him for 3 short cutscenes at most. Not many good new features. It looks like 4 and Primal each individually added more stuff than this one does.
>>
>>388721709
>they rioted at a literal free speech rally
Which was ran by a fucking nigger trannie at that.

Most of the guests were SJWs. They then got attacked and forced to close down by THE MOVEMENT OF PEACE

https://twitter.com/SophiaLeeHyun/status/901943696093876224
https://twitter.com/RavenHUWolf/status/901943150536687629
https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901910682030882816
>>
>>388721559
Broke the lie down >>388721635

They immediately shift the goalpost from Muslim terror to "refugee" terror.
>>
File: 1349289075280.jpg (210KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1349289075280.jpg
210KB, 600x574px
>>388721729
>yeah when it's shitty content

They should probably cancel the game then.
>>
>>388721694
you got btfo, dumbass, don't get mad at me for not spoonfeeding your idiot libshit ass

wake the fuck up to what is happening around you
>>
>>388716303
>>388716540
triggered this hard over nothing. UBI always does this extremist stuff and now you complain when it vaguely resembles your view lol
>>
>>388714304
Looks boring as fuck.
>>
if you're mad about how this portrays white people be assured - you will see more and more of this

trump is just a result of pathetic whitelash and will make us stronger.
The next president will be a woman
>>
>>388721764
This very goddamned thread.

You can see exactly where their lies start if you just open your damn eyes and actually read what they're telling you.
>>
>>388721778
you're a good man anon
thats why you have to leave and never come back there is no vidya discussion on this board anymore
>>
>>388721852
Pretty rich coming from an underage
>>
>>388721709
>just last week they rioted at a literal free speech rally
That happened because the Nazis in this country operate under the banner of "free speech". As a result, actual free speech enthusiasts are getting grouped in with them.
>>
>>388720493
>nobody says this
Nice meme, now go out and punch some more """""nazis""""" as defined by antifa, i.e. everyone they don't like.
>>
>>388721778
>Far Cry 4 looked more fresh and exciting than this one
>A literal reskin of Far Cry 3 looked fresh and exciting
>>
>>388714304
>Gameplay has commentary
Why do the official channels never just release raw gameplay without commentary?
>>
File: 1503949715354.jpg (29KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1503949715354.jpg
29KB, 753x707px
>>388714304
Your game looks aight at best, jew. I just might pirate it.
>>
File: 1254_a304_800.gif (844KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
1254_a304_800.gif
844KB, 800x786px
>>388714304
Now that's just paid shilling, not a single sane person would preorder a game from Ubisoft, and FarCry for that matter.
>>
>>388721852
>his only source of information is /pol/ and reddit
>"wake the fuck up to what is happening around you"
cringe
>>
>>388721873
>/pol/ threads on /v/ are sources now
lol no wonder you people support Trump
>>
>>388721872
>The next president will be a woman (male)
>>
>>388721923
>That happened because the Nazis in this country operate under the banner of "free speech".
Which, as we should have learned by now:
Nazis are anyone who disagree with the Mainstream Left, or their Antifa lapdogs.
>>
>>388721923
>nazis are using their right to say what they want to say what they want
Woah, no shit.
>>
>>388716156
>>388716252
I dont get it. you are given an arsenal of weapons to choose from and are allowed to tackle a bunch of non story objectives any way you see fit. but its still boring, that just means you are boring for playing that way.
not shilling, im just saying this is how all far cry games have been.
>>
>>388721774
>all the videos on youtube of people in black clothes with black bandanas over their faces waving Antifa flags beating up random whites in the street are all fake
>all the videos of people with black clothes and black bandanas over their faces waving Antifa flags carrying bats and throwing rocks and shit at lines of riot police are fake

holy fuck, kid, how fucking brainwashed are you?
>>
>>388721923
So you're saying that the rioters are retards.
>>
>guys I'm the victim!
>NO FUCK YOU I'M THE REAL VICTIM
>KYS I'M MORE VICTIMIZED THAN YOU
>VICTIM VICTIM VICTIM JEWS
>VICTIM VICTIM VICTIM NAZIS
White society is fucking weird. Are they training for special Olympics?
>>
>>388721983
I really hope you're getting paid to be so stupid.

It would be sad otherwise.
>>
File: 1491309088942.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491309088942.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>388721974
>people are actually taking memes as reality
l m a o
the image i edited of some murder case and then put some black guys beside the image is still being posted on /pol/
>>
>>388721923
>it's not free speech if I don't like it!
do you not see the irony in what you just posted? please tell me you're not that far gone, anon
>>
>>388714304
didnt know things were this bad in america
we will pray for you
>>
>Killing Russian soldiers and islamic extremists in games is good
>Killing White Christian militants or nazis is political somehow

It's only political if you think there is anything salvageable or defensible about White Christian militants or nazis.

>Muh Antifa

Hmm, you should probably take a look at yourself if the worst thing in your world is anti-*fascists*
>>
File: 1349737687395.png (11KB, 430x304px) Image search: [Google]
1349737687395.png
11KB, 430x304px
>>388722009
>im just saying this is how all far cry games have been

Yes. Far Cry games are derivative as fuck. Just like AC games. It's one of their cash cows and they'll be damned if they're gonna do anything interesting that might alienate any buyers.

From a business standpoint, it makes perfect sense. But that doesn't mean I can't point out how absolutely fucking mediocre these games are. You want to impress me? Then do something impressive.
>>
>>388721764
Breitbart has a great article on them, as well as every other "factchecker" site. This may sound ironic, but read conservapedia for the real truth about them
>>
>>388721974
>the video proof was literally just posted by someone else

fucking christ you're dumb as shit, kid
>>
>>388722061
I mean statistically whites do show a much higher proportion of autism so... yeah basically.
>>
>>388722000
ACtually, screaming "Blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us" is a pretty good nazi impersonation.
>>
>>388722070
>the image i edited of some murder case and then put some black guys beside the image is still being posted on /pol/
sauce?
>>
>>388722148
Russian soldiers and Islamic extremists actually exist.

For this game they had to go out of their way to fabricate a scenario in which a Christian based religious American cult takes over an entire county by armed force and is allowed to remain by the government. Any time you make something up like that you are trying to create a message.
>>
>>388721983
Let's point out another way they lie.

They lump in every single white crime they can into "white terrorism." Then imply that because one is more, this means that the other is entirely excusable.

Must like with crime statistics, they ignore the ratio of the two. Muslims are approximately 1% of the US population. That they have to scrape and bend to collect bodies to make 63% look just -slightly- more violent than 1% should tell you something.
>>
File: Dawg.jpg (101KB, 1004x988px) Image search: [Google]
Dawg.jpg
101KB, 1004x988px
>>388714304
>YFW you will live to see Ubisoft die and be devoured by Vivendi.

Can't wait, famalam.
>>
>>388722010
We had one guy blaming ANtifa after stabbing himself and then there's the shopped image of an antifa beating up a cop lying on the ground.

Right-wingers are born liars.
>>
>>388722280
vivendi is just giving them more money to rehash annual games
>>
File: IMG_2002.png (283KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2002.png
283KB, 512x384px
>>388722165
>post is about unreliable/untrustworthy news sites
>refers people to FUCKING BREITBART
>>
>>388721778
I hope the plane dogfight mechanics will be nice. Also hope they'll go full crazy instead of semi-realistic played seriously.
I know liking GTA 5 is unpopular, but I liked how over the top it got at times compared to the sombre GTA 4.
>>
>>388722230
Yes, and Stormfront and the KKK are pretty much just Feds spying on Feds pretending to be hate groups.

Works out pretty well when they need Dickie Spencer to make another spectacle of himself.
>>
>>388722000
No, Nazis are the guys waving Nazi flags and doing the Nazi salute.
>>
>>388721514
>trusting snopes
It's a fucking entertainment site, not a reputable organization. If you trust snopes you are no better than people who get their news from alex jones or facebook.
>>
>>388714304
>Gameplay looks really solid, bros.
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>388722257
WE already have Christian preachers saying there will be a civil war if Putin's slave is impeached.
>>
>>388722003
Not what I meant. They use "free speech" as a shield, basically saying that if you're against Nazis then you're against the concept of free speech, which is just not how things work.
>>
>>388722230
missed the point, retard

free speech is free speech, just because you think it's really bad and you don't like it means it's not free speech
>>
>>388721719
This.

Also the married couple that made the site are two weirdos who are "cat parents" because they thought having kids would be gross. The husband cheated on the wife with a prostitute and now he's getting sued by the estranged wife and is marrying the prostitute.

Left-wing weirdo site.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/hookers-lies-and-fraud-snopes-in-danger-of-closing-doors/
>>
>>388722328
Because breitbart is biased doesn't mean they're dishonest.
>>
>americans want another war so bad
if we just turn america into a giant prison and cut off all outsider contact, we solve the worlds problems
>>
>>388722419
Even if we grant that as true that's not remotely similar to the scenario described, so that's an irrelevant "example" isn't it?
>>
>>388722064
Posting the same generic insult multiple times in a thread? I really hope you're getting paid to be so stupid.

It would be sad otherwise.
>>
>>388722434
If you try to assault them or silence them.

Then you are against freedom of speech. Freedom of Speech MUST protect even the vilest of comments, because if it doesn't then it protects nothing.
>>
File: 1384080992003.jpg (26KB, 402x451px) Image search: [Google]
1384080992003.jpg
26KB, 402x451px
>Runs over a guy with a tractor
>His friend who is holding someone at gunpoint doesn't even register, doesn't shoot the person he's holding or even look at the player

>"Now, we'll make a speedy getaway in case reinforcements arrive."
>Slowly walks in a random direction and fades to black

And I lost interest immediately.
>>
>>388722312
so all those videos on youtube are fake? the literally hundreds of videos of what I just described are all fake?
>>
>>388722442
Then explain how banning nazis and nazi speech would be bad for a non-nazi like me.
>>
>>388714304
I'll buy it for 20€ if the co-op works this time
>>
File: file.png (536KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
536KB, 1200x628px
>>388720279
Not him but, he clearly gets hit with a bat before he swerves to the right and accelerates.

They already lowered the charges and its very likely he walks or gets a slap on the wrist for fleeing the scene of an accident.
>>
>>388722480
Pretty much. Zero immigration to America means that demographics can final settle out and assimilate like they used to with the immigration program.
>>
>>388722165
>Breitbart
>legitimate source
Funniest post in the thread, really.
>>
>>388722454
Paragons of Leftist morality.
>>
>>388714304
Unfortunately you still have to use Uplay.
>>
>>388722279
They lump white crimes that were due the ideological reasoning, like guud boi Dylan shooting up the black church. Not John for shoplifting as far right terrorism. For caring about honesty you seem pretty dishonest.
>>
>>388722551
>Not him but, he clearly gets hit with a bat before he swerves to the right and accelerates.

Not him, but

1. That image is taken when he has already accelerated from a place where there was no people to a place filled with people.
2. That's not a bat, and it was also swung after he had already sped by towards the crowd.
>>
>>388722434
>they use free speech as a shield
It's not a shield, it's a right.
>>
>>388722530
hundreds of videos of the same event literally don't count as hundreds of events
>>
File: FarCry5.jpg (738KB, 1380x2076px) Image search: [Google]
FarCry5.jpg
738KB, 1380x2076px
I'm excited to play Far Cry 5. FINALLY, developers who are brave enough to mock muslims. I'm so tired of those pussies in the media and in video games who mock Christians because they know Christians are taught to turn the other cheek instead of decapitating people for insulting their religion.

Ubisoft is really brave for putting this anti-muslim game out there, can't wait to play it. I hope the final boss is some muslim piece of shit who's preying on 9 year old brides, I'll shoot his knee out and gut him.
>>
>>388722462
Then you should say the same about the MSM, Snopes and others.

>>388722530
Yes. Besides, I don't care about rocks or burning trashcans, nor do I trust the police. The police are compromised by White supremacists.
>>
>>388722454
>marrying a prostitute
How low can you sink? Fuck I will never have any kind of actual relationship but not even I would be this desperate.
>>
>>388722513
Punching a Nazi does not mean you are against free speech. It means you are against a dangerous ideology festering within this country. Besides, the concept of freedom of speech only applies to the government not being able to arrest you for speaking out. It does not guarantee you the right to say things people don't agree with and not face consequences.

Do you call the veterans who fought Nazis in WW2 anti-free speech?
>>
>>388722531
because it sets a precedent that they can ban any speech they don't like
I know you've seen the video, anon, "first they came for the artists"
this is how the globalist elites divide and conquer countries, they use identity politics to divide and conquer

ALL free speech must be protected, no matter what it is
>>
>>388722648
A place filled with people illegally blocking the street in their attempts to cause disruption and property damage.

The only sad part of Charlottesville is that more Antifa didn't die.
>>
>>388722158
>they'll be damned if they're gonna do anything interesting that might alienate any buyers
Everygame has a different setting/ premise/ culture to explore or experience. Whats not interesting about fighting for survival? is it because you feel overpowered? cause i understand that. What would be impressive? maybe being able to do shit like Just cause games but in First person?
>>
>>388722718
They didn't even have a PERMIT to land in Normandy... BAKA at the authoritarianism.
>>
>>388722454
>Alex Jones
L O L
enjoy being controlled opposition, sheeple
>>
I aint supporting this shit, but il pirate it i guess.

Ubisoft can lick both my balls.
>>
>>388714304
how come they can always make any location seem boring as fuck in their games?
>>
>>388722659
It is a right, that's correct. It protects you from the government. It does not protect you from getting punched the fuck in the face when you walk down the street waving a Nazi flag and spouting white supremacist bullshit.
>>
Snopes

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-22/snopes-co-founder-embezzles-98000-drops-weight-leaves-fat-wife-and-marries-actual-wh
>>
>>388722718
So, you're perfectly fine with being arrested for assault then?

Disregarding the rather poor attempt at a false equivocation.
>>
>>388722648
Nigger he was driving forward at a slow speed then accelerated exactly after the bat, you can clearly tell this from the video.

They already dropped half the charges against him and hes on murder 2.

The only thing to learn from this is DONT STAND IN A ROAD YOU RETARDS
>>
>>388722742
>because it sets a precedent that they can ban any speech they don't like

Then they get voted out. German politicians can ban nazis, but if they tried to ban non-nazi critics of immigration they would get crushed in elections.
>>
>>388722675
No, because the left is genetically dishonest, so their media, including so called unbiased factcheckers are too.
I'm not saying snopes are liars, just lie when it suits them
>>
>>388722815
You're right, that's what assault laws are for.

Or, in civilized locations, concealed carry and stand your ground laws.
>>
>>388722669
you're fucking delusional, cognitive dissonance like I've never seen
>>
>>388722837
Of course. If you assault someone, you should be arrested for it. But it's important that Nazis understand that people will happily take that assault charge if it means punching a Nazi in the fucking face.
>>
>>388714304
Ubisoft doesn't know how to make good games, only Gen Z retards will enjoy this
>>
>>388722718
>Comparing a world war fought for a variety of complex political, economic, and social reasons to punching a guy talking on the side of the street

That's a pretty dumb thing there, my man.
>>
>>388722908
But they aren't. Snopes tells the truth, Trump and his supporters never do.
>>
>>388722910
Are you implying you should be allowed to shoot someone if they punch you? You understand the concept of excessive force, right?
>>
>>388722454
Sounds about right. The guy was a republican after all.
>>
>>388722815
Assault being illegal protects me from being punched in the face retard.
>>
>>388722946
Well, at present, Antifa are being allowed to run roughshod and destroy property and assault people while the police are ordered to stand down by the mayor, and their crimes are not covered by the MSM.
>>
>>388714304
as all the far cry before, i will pirate it whenever possible
>>
>>388722953
It boils down to the same concept though. Americans kill Nazis because Nazis are dangerous and can't be allowed to live. It does not mean Americans are against free speech.
>>
>>388722815
yes it does, actually, you do not have the right to assault someone who isn't physically harming you because you don't like their political views, if you think you do, then YOU are the fascist
>>
>>388722946
Nazis aren't human beings do it doesn't count.
>>
>>388722974
ONE LIE from Trump. Just ONE.
That's right. Nothing. Go ahead, cite some left media and be a sheep.
>>
>>388723026
Someone runs up and starts attacking you or your friend.

They did so unprovoked, and with clear violent intent.

As far as I know, they will continue to do so until grevious bodily harm is inflicted.

Therefore, one must do what one does with rabid dogs.
>>
GG, Ubicuck, I'll stick with Far Cry 2. It's not even edgy to take shots at christians anymore, this is just pathetic.
>>
>>388721764
When a white man was pulled out of his truck, beaten and told "you voted trump". Snopes said this was caused due to "traffic altercation". They're complete lackluster when it comes to racism against whites.
http://www.snopes.com/black-mob-beats-white-man-for-voting-trump/
>>
>>388716540
>a very meticulously crafted political statement

I think this is the part that should be considered. Not so much the content itself but the context in which that content is being used relative to culture and commerce. I don't give a shit what the political messages are, but I like accountability and dislike double speak and the use of subtly to subvert and polarize in mass.
>>
>>388723041
No it doesn't. It punishes someone for punching you in the face, but it doesn't stop them from doing it.

Punching Nazis should always be encouraged.
>>
>>388723093
Nah. When someone's "political view" is "White people are the only actual humans and everyone else is shit and should be wiped from the planet", it's ok to punch them for having those views. Again, Nazi punching should be encouraged. It's a good American passtime.
>>
>>388714304
>the game appears to look and play like a Far Cry game
Also, the sky is blue and water is wet.
>>
>>388723086
the Nazis in WW2 were actually killing people
the Nazis today don't do anything but carry tiki torches

nice false equivalence, are you 12? is there no school today?
>>
>>388723137
According to the police. Should they pretend the police didn't say it? Or rate it false and pretend it didn't happen?

Why is it snopes to blame for what the cops say?
>>
File: DIW8c3jVwAEOviG.jpg (54KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
DIW8c3jVwAEOviG.jpg
54KB, 750x500px
>>388722718

Well, when "Nazi" is loosely defined as "anyone I disagree with", it sets a pretty dangerous precedence.

No, obviously I don't mean the LARP'ers who identify as Nazis, fuck those guys. But when 50% of the population is routinely described as nazis because they voted for the wrong candidate, they're being a little disingenuous.
>>
>>388722860
>Nigger he was driving forward at a slow speed then accelerated exactly after the bat, you can clearly tell this from the video.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3e3_1502564230
No he wasn't. He was accelerating down the street from a place where there was no people into the place where there was a crowd. He then floors it into them further once he's made contact as well. There was no bat and the object used to hit the back of his car hits the back of his car, as in it is reactionary to the car going past, as in he is already heading towards the crowd of people and then his car is unnoticeably to the driver struck by some person that he has already sped past into the crowd.

>They already dropped half the charges against him and hes on murder 2.
Yes, murder 2 means it was not premeditated, it was conceived of and committed intentionally on the spot.

>The only thing to learn from this is DONT STAND IN A ROAD YOU RETARDS
Pedestrians have the right of way even on roadways. If your argument has to retract so far back as to try to say, "WELL THEY WERE VIOLATING TRAFFIC BILAWS AND SO MURDER WAS JUSTIFIABLE BY ANOTHER CITIZEN" you've already admitted you have no interest in reality or moral culpability.

He intentionally drove into a crowd of protesters. The evidence shows him driving down an empty street, with multiple places to turn away from the crowd, and he accelerates towards and then into the crowd. He could turn off to the side streets, he could go backwards to the empty street. Instead he accelerates his vehicle down the street in the one direction in which is is filled with people. There is no argument present that it was not an intentional decision to cause harm to those people. You're simply not being intellectually honest if you can't even admit this point.
>>
>>388716420
>history revisionism.
these are fake stories with fake histories. They are Video Games. no where in those games do you see that it say this really happened. It may mimic certain real world events but is not a 1 to 1. Its like your not even thinking when you post this shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bTaqUlrcg
>>
>>388723225
Not even the actual Nazis believed that.

Not even the KKK believed that.

They both wanted their territory to remain their race's. And if you look into interwar German history, you can see where a lot of the antisemitism arose. Give ya a hint,
a certain group tried to launch a Communist revolution.
>>
>>388723225
you are a literal fascist

do you even have enough self awareness to realize that?
>>
>>388716303
Boo fucking hoo
>>
>>388723312
Because police never lie or ignore crime for political reasons?

Might remind you of Rotterdamn.
>>
I think it's kinda funny. Alties try to grow an image as macho men not afraid of violence or standing up. But when someone makes a game where they do, alties break down in tears and parrot sjw creed about being victims
>>
>>388722718
Ahh yes "Nazi's"

Like this old man walking down the road who said nothing.
https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901910682030882816
>>
>>388723358
The guy who drove the car isn't dead, what I took away from this entire situation is to not stand in a road during a protest.
>>
>>388720098
I miss the predator gamemode online so fucking much, why did they keep the map editor, but not the one interesting gameplay mode they ever had.
>>
>>388723287
>the Nazis today don't do anything but carry tiki torches
And smash faces in with bike locks, and hurl piss and shit at assemblies, and manipulate media and policies to their own ends.
>>
File: Capture.png (35KB, 768x495px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35KB, 768x495px
>>388723137
Huh? It says the thing about the traffic altercation is false
>>
>>388723358
I bet you heard "nigger" in the Zimmerman police tape too.
>>
>>388723026
>proceeds to get beat down by someone
>pulls out a gun
>"wow, excessive force, much?"
>>
>>388723439
So snopes should asspull if it don't fit? They could have ignored this and far fewer would know about it. They didn't. And yet snopes must be blamed for what the authorities say. The ones alties says we should trust over blacks.
>>
>>388723287
Right, because they're not killing millions right now means that's not what their goal is. That's how things work, sure.
>>
>>388716540
>>388716303
You are a bunch of fucking faggots, crawl back to your safe space and off yourself.
>>
>>388723514
So, you are identifying Antifa as Nazis?

Because they pretty much are. Nazis and Communists hate each other simply because they disagree over who should be in power. They're both Marxist ideologies.
>>
File: 1502446516806.gif (918KB, 408x311px) Image search: [Google]
1502446516806.gif
918KB, 408x311px
>ITS MAKING FUN OF SCIENTOLOGY!!!!
>no tom crusie cameo
sure buddy
>>
>>388716841
>>388716868
Your are the worst type of people.You are like people at a comedy club that laugh when other people get made fun of but when its your turn you become a big baby.
>>
>>388723517
They're literally screaming about Trump in the video

fuck snopes
>>
>>388723362
Is anyone even surprised that Trump supporters can't tell fiction from reality?
>>
>>388723514
you have any sources for any of that? because I actually have sources for Antifa doing all of that
>>
>>388723407
I don't know what you're talking about. Punching Nazis is just my expression of free speech. It's not up to you to deny me that.
>>
>>388723601
No, not Nazis. But totalitarians and fascists, yes, definitely.
>>
>>388723372
>Turner diaries that gave us "Day of the Rope meme
When they, David Duke for example, cite the book as an inspiration, I doubt they mean the detailed description of food mc eats.
>>
>>388723581
Perhaps, or perhaps not.

But you should realize that Snopes does no original research, they merely sample news outlets, so if those news outlets are lying, then even if we grant Snopes unimpeachable honesty, then they will be liars too.
>>
File: 1486523210831.jpg (120KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
1486523210831.jpg
120KB, 600x717px
>>388723662

>irony: the statement
>>
>>388723671
Yeah, they have done all of that.
>>
File: 1503547379296.png (403KB, 551x529px) Image search: [Google]
1503547379296.png
403KB, 551x529px
>>388719439
>you'll hang with the rest of them regardless of skin color
Dude we'll literally execute you if we had our way but don't call us crazy and violent!
>>
>>388714304
I won't judge the game based on this video, but fuck that was not a good presentation in my opinion.

It was sterile like a clean room.
>>
>>388723662
you're a delusional idiot if you think there aren't a million kids who are going to play this and think it's an accurate representation of reality

there have already been massive amounts of problems with kids thinking CoD is real
>>
>>388723778
>everyone who thinks Trump and his sycophants are crazy assholes MUST be a Hillary supporter!
>>
>>388714304
>Who else preordered?
>direct link

But sure, shill doesnt exist in /v/
>>
File: 1503207608788.png (268KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503207608788.png
268KB, 1000x1000px
Oh wow, another boring Far Cry game.

>Why aren't you getting it
Because I played plenty of the past Far Cry games and besides Far Cry 2 every other has lacked any real kind of depth. They're boring collectathons where you unlock OP weapons as early as possible to breeze though the semi interesting story missions as quickly as possible. It doesn't get interesting or harder the more you play which would be fine if they at least added different enemy and attack types, but they never do.

>What's wrong with this game
The setting doesn't make sense and I feel they missed a golden opportunity. When I heard they were setting the next Far Cry game I had my interest piqued for a moment thinking we might get a wild west setting which is a rarity and would fit the playstyle. Too bad that's NOT what we're getting.
>>
>>388714304
Sounds like viral shit.
>>
File: file.png (775KB, 786x525px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
775KB, 786x525px
>>388723671
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/05/26/furor-over-anti-trump-bike-lock-attacker-goes-viral/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/gross-antifa-throw-bottles-urine-boston-police-officers-video/
>>
>>388723820
XD Oh man that's rich. You know kids have history classes and shit, right? They learn pretty early on how things actually happened. Also most kids, unlike most Trump supporters, are able to understand that a video game is not real life and that stories can be set in our world, but still be fictional.
>>
>>388723728
>speech
>punching someone

I pray every day for society to finally collapse, I know you're just a douchebag kid trolling before school, but there are millions that unironically think what you're posting, this country badly needs a cleansing
>>
>>388723768
They sample what is considered unbiased and credible sites by most people. They call for clarifications from left and right people if they say something unusual, or call legal experts when something's legally unclear. What more can they do? Break into your house to check for Hitler pics?
>>
>>388723767
>The day shit gets so unbearable that violence is finally used on a wide scale.
Yeah, there're quite a few who hope for that day, on both sides.

The overall sentiment, however, is that it only gets to that point because the group is forced to finally accept that no, the meek shall not inherit the earth. That this is a mistranslation.

That those who know how and when to use violence shall inherit the earth.
>>
>>388723813
>taking that kind of post seriously
You ought to just hang yourself.
>>
>>388723948
*punches a Nazi*
Ahhh, nothing like a good free speech exercise early in the morning!
>>
>>388723976
You don't seriously believe that do you?
>>
>>388723646
I think he's like that as well, but I also think that if certain narratives want to be taken by left leaning people seriously, they can't contradict. So like, while I get that the 'joke' is just a 'joke'. I've seen a dude get shot over a joke, so that shit must be a variable in the risk when telling it. Not that we live in a society that is mob rule, but if we're talking primal. Nothing weird about it.
>>
>>388723836

>Implying everyone who disagrees with you or doesn't hate Trump MUST be a Trump supporter

We can do this all day I guess
>>
Has anyone else noticed that all Trumpkin have the same weird smug attitude to their posts? It almost seems like it's really just 3 or 4 people trying to seem like a majority.
>>
>>388719664
>logic
>in a video game
ok buddy
>>
>>388724040
Trust nobody, not even yourself.
>>
>>388723931
You severely underestimate people stupidity an naivety.
Also, teachers and academics in america are very often radical leftists.
>>
>>388722769
>Every game has a different setting/ premise/ culture to explore or experience

Aesthetic differences are nice, but they won't make or break the experience. Far Cry 4 was set in a Himalayan country, but it was still the same gameplay as 3, just with colored flags and stone statues all over the place. We both know someone who likes Far Cry doesn't really care about where it's set.

>Whats not interesting about fighting for survival?
>is it because you feel overpowered?

Nail on the fucking head, my friend. The games constantly try to push this narrative that you are outnumbered and outgunned - but then you run into an outpost, kill a dozen guys single handedly, and take off in one of their trucks. If you want to make my character an absolute badass, go ahead, but then don't try to tell me what a pussy I am. 3 was the worst offender in this regard. Jason constantly spouted shit like
>I can't beat Vaas until I'm stronger
>I'll need to be stronger to beat Vaas
Dude, what the fuck does 'being strong' mean? Better guns? A bigger ammo bag? Nice gains? Fuck off with this retarded writing.

FC 4 wasn't as bad in this regard, admittedly. Although the entire story kind of falls apart when you realize nothing was stopping you from heading directly to Pagan's fortress and killing everybody from the start.

>What would be impressive?
I don't know, maybe some sort of mechanic where you can deny resources to enemies based on taking certain outposts. Destroy armories, and enemies in the region will have less ammo or worse guns. Destroy a motor pool to lessen the frequency and effectiveness of enemy vehicle patrols.

I mean this might be a shit idea, but at least it's something different for fucks sake. I'm not saying anybody is wrong for enjoying these games, but don't people want something next level? Do you really want to play Far Cry in 2030 and have it be the same type of game?
>>
>>388719664
What about Catrina, then? It's entirely plausible.
>>
>>388724054
But I implied nothing of the sort. I specifically pointed out that Trump supporters can't distinguish fiction from reality. Then you came at me with the Hillary post.

Though now that I think about it, you are making up fictional implications in your head... so maybe you are a Trump supporter after all.
>>
>>388724091
>enemy shoots you
>you die
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK NOBODY TOLD ME THAT ENEMIES KILL YOU

This is what you sound like.>>388724091
>>
Aren't we better than this guys? I thought we were too smart for normie shit like politics and shitflinging. Can't we just talk about games anymore without going WE WUZ or NAZI PUNCH?
>>
>>388716540
Settle down, Jethro, it's just one of thems darn vidya gaems, I reckon.
>>
File: file.png (553KB, 1080x825px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
553KB, 1080x825px
>>388723931
>You know kids have history classes and shit, right
Apparently not since the little retards are screaming to take down confederate monuments because they seem to think the civil war was about slavery for some unknown reason.
>>
>>388724137

Sorry, not entirely sure what you mean.
>>
>>388724095
No matter how left a teacher leans they aren't going to tell their class that a video game is real life.
>>
If you're a Nazi it means you're okay with their ideology, presumably read mein kampf and agree with it and that also means you are okay with genocide of entire groups of people, persecution based on skin color, orientation or beliefs

And if you go to /pol/ where people can speak anonymously you will see they really do support all those horrible and evil things just because they dont like someone who poses no harm to them.

On Stormfront they learned to only indirectly imply this (maybe because its a fucking crime to incite violence and murder) but its very well visible there as well.

How the fuck would you not want to punch such a person, at the very least?

I wouldn't want to punch a pedophile who wants to fuck kids but doesn't because he most likely can't help wanting it and if you abstain from giving into a compulsion like that its even a bit heroic.

But you fucking /pol/tards just act out of pure malice, you are literally whats fucking wrong with people, you hate and you are proud of it. A punch is the least you deserve.
>>
>>388724189
>walk into a goomba's back
>die
SOUND LOGIC!
>>
>>388724261
They're too illiterate or stupid, so now they just want every statue taken down.
>>
>>388724261
Slavery was a component of it. The South's whole economy only existed because of slavery. Even without slavery, those Confederate generals were enemy combatants who fought against the United States. They should not have monuments in public spaces.
>>
>>388717935
Extremism has nothing to do with relativism you fucking retarded chimp
>>
File: MM.png (419KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MM.png
419KB, 500x500px
>>388724281
>Taking what you read as truth
4chan is a work of satire and peace, read the disclaimer at the top of your page idiot
>>
>>388724352

Mushrooms are poisonous, my man.
>>
>>388724261
Antiracism is just the smokescreen, what they're trying to do is eliminate the history of the west, while leaving only the bad things, to further justify their destruction of Western Civilization.
>>
>>388715198
>>388719664
Rural America is a big place, I doubt the feds can keep track of it all. Who knows maybe why the feds aren't involved will be plot point in the game.
>>
>>388724408
>he don't eat fleinshroom
You will never be a nord berserker like our ancestors, pussy
>>
>>388724281
>The American binary mind hard at work
Burgers are simply incapable of not oversimplifying everything.
Retarded fags like you are the reason your society is imploding.
>>
>>388724408
Not all mushrooms!
>>
>>388724273
are you being intentionally difficult or are you just that fucking retarded and have to have the logic explained to you step by step?

leftist teachers will routinely lie to their students about history, it's nothing new, and if kids are playing games like this it's going to fill in the gaps for them
>>
>>388724261
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503567353799.webm

*makes you ponder*
>>
>>388724352

That's why it's internal logic, buddy. If FC 5 wasn't set in America, it wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>388724406
Pizzagatewiki community project on /pol/ don't seem very satirical
>>
>>388724526
Well, we do have to drag our education system down to 85IQ so as not to leave a certain group behind.

Europe will get to appreciate that here in a decade or two.
>>
>>388724514
>our ancestors
>our

I'm Hispanic.
>>
>>388724542
Oh, I get it. And the kids who are stupid enough to use video games to "fill in the gaps" in their knowledge turn into Nazis and Trump supporters. I guess we can agree after all!
>>
>>388724381
Hilariously enough the first deaths of the civil war were Union soldiers gunning down Balitomore citizens for booing at them and throwing rocks,

So Union soldiers killing Union civilians.
>>
>>388717840
>I sure do agree with those posts I made.
Well hell n' tarnation.
>>
>>388724281
you wanna know how I know you've never read Mein Kampf and are just talking out of your fucking ass?
>>
>>388724406

there are discussions on /pol/ whether its satire or not all the time and /pol/tards themselves generally agree that it isn't

the next Dylan Roof is already reading posting on /pol/
>>
>>388714304
>preorder
Fucking shill kys faggot
>>
>>388724643
And our can refer to his group rather than the two of you.
>>
>>388724643
REEEEEEEEOPE NOW
But seriously, everyone knows the Vikings who went to Vinland aka Canada went South and settled all of South America. It's in the name: VI (we in norwegian) KINGS. ergo WE WERE KINGS
>>
>>388724548
Delet this! The civil war was nothing but good vs. bad, slavers vs. freedom loving progressives! Facts and history is racist you shitlord.
>>
File: 1486595376289.png (381KB, 474x449px) Image search: [Google]
1486595376289.png
381KB, 474x449px
>>388714304
>bros

shill thread
>>
>>388724660
hey my dude, what's your name so I can write it on one of these bullets I'm loading into these mags while posting?
>>
>>388717317
>>388717751
Shucks, cousin billy bob, this sure will make everyone discussing the darn vidya gaem like a salesman working for the guvinmint. You were always the cleverest one in the family.
>>
>>388724491
>Rural America is a big place

Undoubtedly, but these guys are fighting with fully automatic weapons. Doubtless we will also see various kinds of explosives. I believe they even have fucking planes with guns on them.

Unless this town is weeks of travel away from the nearest interstate, there's no way it's isolated enough for a private militia to arm, train, and organize itself without getting spotted by multiple federal agencies. All it would take is one cell phone call to the nearest FBI field office and say "Yo, these dudes have fucking bombs and shit."
>>
>>388714304
>contains dogs
REEEE FUCKING DOGFAGS WHY NOT ADD A CAT COMPANION
>>
File: 16542.jpg (64KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
16542.jpg
64KB, 500x281px
>>388724627
>muh niggers
And yet it's mostly white americans who blame their skin colour for the "oppression" of blacks who march in the antifa and BLM protests.
Keep blaming it on the niggers man, that'll solve your problem fo sho'.
>>
>>388719150
not the guy you responded to but,
If you use religion to oppress and kill/ torture/ maim other people because they dont follow your religion rules and you take justice into your own hands then you have no right to complain.
If this dosent apply then dont be butt hurt,
>>
This thread
>322 replies 31 images

Why the fuck did no one listen this guy at the BEGINNING. Dumb shill bait fucks.
>>
>>388717790
Sounds like religion is part of their cult, but they very clearly do it to amass land and fortune, not because "omg they're religoos".
>>
>>388724716

Why don't you read the book yourself?

>“At the beginning of the War, or even during the War, if twelve or fifteen thousand of these Jews who were corrupting the nation had been forced to submit to poison gas, just as hundreds of thousands of our best German workers from every social stratum and from every trade and calling had to face it in the field, then the millions of sacrifices made at the front would not have been in vain. On the contrary if twelve thousand of these [Jewish] malefactors had been eliminated in proper time probably the lives of a million decent men, who would be of value to Germany in the future, might have been saved.”

Mein Kampf, LITERALLY, describes gassing jewish people
>>
>>388723086
Jesus Christ, pretending to be retarded in an attempt to rationalize a dumb argument is really sad. I'm sure Americans also killed the Japanese because they were dangerous and can't be allowed to live. Their ideologies were just that radical. You should punch every Japanese person you see too, I suppose.

Not to mention that Americans were content to sit around, not killing Nazis, instead war profiteering for years until the Japanese made them actually get involved. And I'm sure if you talked to every single WWII veteran who served in the European Theater would say that they chomped at the bit to kill every single German soldier they fought.
>>
File: stop having fun.gif (2MB, 261x202px) Image search: [Google]
stop having fun.gif
2MB, 261x202px
>>388724895

Dogs bark to protect you from dangers.

Cats just run away. Fuck cats.
>>
>>388724952
Whoops meant to reply to
>>388716938
>>
If fc5 is unrealistic for not having national guard shutting their shit, then fc4 is for no UN peace keeping force from India and China isn't.

Oh wait, fc4 is unrealistic. How about that.
>>
>>388724797
>The union army had a policy of keeping any slaves it captured instead of freeing them
>There were 4 slave states in the union where slavery was legal
>Lincoln didn't actually end slavery until after the civil war was over
>Lincoln unironiccly wanted freed slaves to go back to Africa
But no the south left because the mean north was going to take away their slaves even though they were in talks to put through an amendment guaranteeing their slavery and had just signed the Missouri compromise.

People screaming for the statues to get torn down are ironically some of the most history ignorant people I have ever met.
>>
>>388724905
Courthouse worker here, you've no clue how bad niggers actually are. It's more than just hating their "skin color" rather, it's a hatred of their vile and destructive culture
>>
>>388724848
Rob. I live up in Massachusetts, don't know if I'm anywhere near you. Hopefully I am though.
>>
>>388722009
Because it's very, very repetitive. I played through 3, Blood Dragon, Primal and 4. Blood Dragon and Primal were actually fun because they added more, new things. The difference between 3 and 4 is literally just the setting and that one small shitty helicopter you can use to fly.

There's nothing outside main quests and side objectives. Nothing that would hold you there for a longer period of time.
>>
File: file.png (285KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
285KB, 660x371px
>>388724905
Literally look at Texas right now if you want to see some Blacks being Black.
>>
>>388724271
Hurricane Katrina, when the government pretty much just abandoned the area to its own devices. So it's entirely plausible they'd deem that shithole beyond saving and abandon it to its own luck.
>>
>>388724905
We're constantly told that America is a horribly violent place.

Never is it pointed out why. You take the white crime statistics in isolation, and it is as safe as any country in Europe.

You take the black crime statistics, and it is as bad as any country in Africa.

The oppression is the violation of the right to speak the truth. Diversity is not strength, diversity + proximity has always and only ever brought war.
>>
>>388725017
Why are you defending Nazis?
>>
Maybe a month after is out and if there's a crack we might be able to actually discuss the gameplay.
>>
I think the cult will start peaceful and the events will be matter of days when their shit breaks out, before FBI etc can mount an offensive. How long did latter day cult exist and did their shit before people wised up?

Not to mention, after the botched attack on the compound, I'm sure FBI and friends will be real careful not to rush things.
>>
>>388724406
That's /b/, cockbreath. Get out of my board.
>>
>>388725204
Why are you slandering American veterans?
>>
Let's see antifa style baddies in the next game and we'll call it good.
>>
>>388725079
Didn't know janitors could afford internet.
>>
>>388725035
>then fc4 is for no UN peace keeping force from India and China isn't

Incorrect. Kyrat is a fictional nation. It's relations with the international community is left up to the writers, and therefore maintains its own internal consistency.

Montana is not a fictional place, and is not exempt from the scrutiny of law enforcement agencies. Unless the writers establish that American federal agencies are somehow not in a position to investigate and prevent the cult from carrying out crimes, then it makes no sense for them to not do so.
>>
>>388725204
American soldiers aren't Nazis.
>>
>>388725363
He cant be a janitor idiot.

Everyone knows there are no janitors on /v/
>>
>>388725189
Diversity is strength, you assjacket. You're just looking at the negative statistics. Look at how diverse places like hospitals are. If we only allowed white doctors and nurses, every single hospital in this country would be horrifically understaffed. Most medical research is done by a diverse set of scientists and researchers from all over the world, too.
>>
>>388724480
>they want to eliminate the history of the west bcuz I'm an underachiever and the only good thing I ever did was being born white and uh... cuz maga lel
That's strong, sound logic. It's fantastic.
>>
>>388724882
>but these guys are fighting with fully automatic weapons
Let's see now, what is it that the idiots over at /pol/ says on this subject. Oh yes now I remember

SHALL, I think it was that.
>>
>>388725035
>fc4 is for no UN peace keeping force from India and China
Who do you think was arming the rebels?
>>
>>388725420
Okay that got me
>>
>>388725414
As a whole they aren't, but individuals could be.
>>
>>388725079
I'm not denying they are bad, it just seems that most white liberal americans seem to be completely unaware of the problem.
Most likely because they all live in rich white neighbourhoods and barely ever come into contact with black people.
But saying everything is the nigger's fault isn't going to solve anything. Instead you need to educate your own people. You failure in doing so resulted in every faggot jumping onto the BLM/Antifa bandwagon.
The alt-right are retarded as well because they represent themselves as Nazis. And they're surprised they're getting punched in the face by antifa retards? Gimme a break man.
Why can't you people into nuance?
>>
>>388724784
que
>>
>>388725424
>He fell for the meme.
No, Diversity is not a strength.

The enforce march to diversity(equity) has lowered the quality of the practitioners in the name of getting a different hue of backside in a chair.
>>
>>388725424
>make it impossible for whites to afford college
>deny them scholarships and give preferences to minorities because of affirmative action
>Hire foreign doctors who got their degree from their local village goat
>HURR, THERE ISNT ANY WHITE DOCTORS, THIS IS WHY DIVERSITY IS GOOD
>>
>>388724882
this, they would need to sabotage: land lines, phone networks, internet.
Acquire: food, water, electricity, weapons, ammunition, fuel (for planes and cars).

Who foots the bill?
>>
>>388725189
>>388725178
>>388725501
>>
>>388724261
>>388724381
The Civil War was about state rights vs federal rights on the issue of slavery. You can try to it as much as you want but in the end the civil war was about slavery.
>>
>>388724882
>speculation, speculation
Fucking rad.
>>
>>388725184
Ok I see what you're saying. But a natural disaster is not even slightly comparable to an armed group seizing control of a town. Not to mention that law enforcement agencies are not emergency services. Their jobs are not to save lives.

>So it's entirely plausible

No, it's not. Not even a little bit. Armed insurrection, mass murder, kidnapping and torture won't cause some federal agent to look at the situation and say "Pack it in, boys. Nothing we can do here." If anything, they'll just be itching to get the go ahead so they can send in some tac teams and start wasting dudes.
>>
>>388725482
Then stop calling them all Nazis. Just because they voted Trump doesn't make them Nazis.
>>
>>388725204
>Assblasting your retarded comparison, built on infantalizing WWII veterans and incorrectly simplifying an international conflict, is defending Nazis

Damn, you must have the hottest tumblr page around with that kind of rhetoric.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1842x1036px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1842x1036px
https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

>1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
>2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

Das righ white boi. Gib yo home.
>>
>>388725590
It's just basic logic, my man.
>>
>>388725620
>No, it's not. Not even a little bit. Armed insurrection, mass murder, kidnapping and torture won't cause some federal agent to look at the situation and say "Pack it in, boys. Nothing we can do here."
I think it would, provided there's a conflict elsewhere demanding resources, like it happened with Katrina. If anything, natural disasters would be a more compelling reason to send aid to the area and try to keep it under control.
>>
>>388725579
Nigger slavery had minimal to do with the civial war other than economic reasons and states rights is a retarded meme.

The south left because Lincoln was the first ever president to win the election without a single electoral college vote from a southern state.
>>
>>388714996
>already pre-ordered
Nu-/v/ everyone
>>
>>388714304
these animations suck!!!
>>
>>388725424
Insane.
>white people can't be doctors
Regurgitating dogma like diversity is strength.
Look how much you hate diversity of opinion.
>assjacket
go back where you came from you fucking faggot.
>>
File: images_3.png (688KB, 659x520px) Image search: [Google]
images_3.png
688KB, 659x520px
>ubisoft shills another open world game on /v/
>>
>>388725721
No, it's called conjecture. There's nothing logical about making wild guesses.
>>
>>388725682
Sometimes I wish I was American and had all those white privileges

feels bad being a slav
>>
>>388725501
That is why we should throw all those white BLM people and bleeding heart liberals into som ghetto i nthe middle of the night to let them experience the beauty of black culture first hand.
>>
>>388717615
Out of the hours of Origins footage I've seen I haven't seen a single black person in the game that wasn't a slave. Just Romans, Greeks, and native Egyptians. You just see what you want to see and get all fucking paranoid. How about you educate yourself before crying about shit that isn't even close to reality.
>>
>>388725786
>Old /v/ didn't pre-order because muh fee-fees.
Riveting.
>>
>>388725780
Good lord you people just keep finding new ways to rewrite the civil war don't you?
>>
>>388725850
>There's nothing logical about making wild guesses

Good thing those aren't wild guesses, and are based on knowledge and information.

I can understand if you're not American and don't know anything about federal law enforcement agencies, but if you do, you'd realize that they're constantly on the lookout for things like this.
>>
>>388725869
They can't squat nearly as well as you, lad, because they're fat. Squat proudly and never look back.
>>388725847
>they're shills cuz they're like, making fun of my trailer park.
lmao
>>
>>388726029
>and are based on knowledge and information.
Wishy feelings aren't knowledge and information, you're basically using confirmation bias.
>>
>>388724261
>because they seem to think the civil war was about slavery
But it was.
>>
>>388726036
I can't squat myself because I have a fucked up knee from playing football in the past.
>>
>>388725564

they need to pass exams you'd never be able to pass you fucking retard
>>
Nobody calls the typical trump voter a Nazi. And many publicly distance themselves from them, but not enough that Nazis fuck off.

But then you have kkk, neo Nazi groups, nazi larpers from kekistani all aligning themselves with trump.

How many MAGAs refused to attend or denounce the rally despite skinheads with riot shields and kkk wizards highjacked the platform? Many were silent because "they're not my group, why am I responsible for them". Like any other group. Libs don't denounce antifa because they don't associate with those faggots. Muslims are silent, because wahabis aren't them. Everyone stays silent because they don't have the energy to denounce every fucking faggot fucking up and is the tiniest bit somehow related to them.

So you're left with the vocal minority that does more damage to their images in the eyes of others than "winning" anything.
>>
>>388726036
>nothing in my post about politics
>HURR RURAL RETARD
fuck off ubishill, your games are all the same
>>
>>388726019
What. They literally left after Lincoln was elected without a single electoral college vote and claimed that as the reason.

You can say there were other factors leading to that decision like the tariff arguments in how the south wanted free trade and the north wanted protected industries and tariffs. Or how there was a major ideological split in churches over slavery.

But "slavery is wrong" was literally not even close to being a reason for the civil war. How do you explain the slave states in the union then retard?
>>
>>388725768
>I think it would

If the United States government simply hands control of an entire town over to an armed militia, can you even imagine the fucking shitshow that would ensue across the entire country? How many militias do you think would rise up overnight, looking to seize a piece of the nation so they can rule it like kings? How much would trade and commerce suffer due to people simply seizing shipments that come through their 'territory'? How many people would start stockpiling guns simply so they can 'protect' themselves from the people the police refuse to arrest?

Parts of the nation would turn into a 3rd world shithole overnight. It would be insane. It would never happen.
>>
>>388726110
>Wishy feelings

Alright, you're baiting for (You)'s. Take this one and go away.
>>
>>388725424
You know one could make the argument that if not for diversity then maybe hospitals wouldn't need such a large staff in the first place. Might not be a sound argument but it's an argument
>>388725825
>>388725564
>white people can't be doctors
That's not what he said at all you sniveling little shits, he said that hospitals would be understaffed if not for diversity you dumb piece of shits.
>>
>>388726253
>Nobody calls the typical trump voter a Nazi.
Ahahahahaha good one.
>>
>>388726253
>Muslims are silent, because wahabis aren't them.
Are you dumb? Almost every diaspora Muslim in the West blames Wahabis for all the problems. Them and Israel.

Also fuck off with your shitty /pol/ post. Trump voters didn't denounce white nationalists because they share many of their beliefs. Nothing to be ashamed of though, ethnonationalism is not a bad thing... outside of a land you stole that is.
>>
>>388726409
It's true tho
>>
File: 1385209307451.png (23KB, 656x949px) Image search: [Google]
1385209307451.png
23KB, 656x949px
>>388725438

Can I get a translation here?
>>
>>388726305
Yeah they left because they knew that Lincoln did not a pro slavery view.
https://youtu.be/0GoBs_Al87A
>How do you explain the slave states in the union then retard?
Insult to injury
>>
>>388726409
When you hear a moderate and sensible man say trumps Nazis. He means the Nazis supporting trump, not the coal worker in idaho.

When you only read Twitter, 4chan and tumblr, you hear the opinions of the vocal minorities saying ALL X IS Y.
>>
>>388726550
It's America, America says that you have the right to own guns. The more rural you live the less laws there are about guns, that's why rural states allow you to openly carry your guns while costal states do not.

So I don't think it's going to be hard to find people with automatic weapons in rural America is what I'm saying.
>>
>>388726480
Partly wrong. While true that Muslims in the West usually denounce them, they do so ineffectivly it might as well be silence to the average man who don't keep up with Muslim community statement.

And in fairness, the media in general is extremely bad at showcasing people who protests extremists from the opposition. Liberals won't read about the magafags denouncing nazis in his liberal media, and conservatives don't hear about libs denouncing antifa causing problems to innocent people from fox news etc. People in opposition that agrees on things don't sell. Hate and anger does.
>>
>>388726721
Automatic weapons have been illegal since 1934
>>
Remember when everyone thought this game would have a black protagonist and would be about killing white supremacists? Good times.
>>
>>388726597
>When you hear a moderate and sensible man say trumps Nazis.
Nobody who is moderate or sensible would ever say that.
>>
>>388727107
So you don't think any moderates talked about the nazis supporting Trump? Not even when that faggot Don Black outspokenly did with David Duke?
>>
>>388726721
>So I don't think it's going to be hard to find people with automatic weapons in rural America

Automatic weapons obtained (in whatever manner) by the average citizenry? Sure, it happens.

Automatic weapons obtained in the hundreds, ammunition for those weapons in the thousands, along with explosives like dynamite? Along with weapons modified to be outfitted onto small planes? To put it mildly, that is going to catch the interest of the ATF, no question.
>>
>>388727221
"Nazis who support Trump" is not the same as "Trump's Nazis." Don't reply to me if you can't be intellectually honest or consistent.
>>
>>388727426
People shorthand sentences anon. Hell people use acronyms in normal speech now. Relax. Don't lash out because a thread mostly full of shitposts got to you.
>>
>>388714304
>fishing
Noooooooo my weakness!
>>
>>388727587
>lash out
Now you're trying to falsely portray me as angry. Are you upset that I called you on your dishonesty?
>>
>>388727872
Okay anon, I see what you rather do than discuss.
>>
>>388727587
>two completely different statements one implying association and approval from Trump himself
>i-i-it's just shorthand
>>
>>388719738
CHROMATIC ABBERATION GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>388727951
More ugly rhetoric. You are now trying to paint yourself as the reasonable one being resisted by an angry and irrational zealot who refuses to engage in civil discourse. In reality your only goal is to twist the truth. No, I have no interest in a discussion with you.
>>
>>388722572
Even RT occasionally puts out good journalism.

There's a pretty good reuters podcast episode about it.
>>
Look if you are an American and buy this game you are supporting a lie that hurts you and every other American.
>>
>>388723331
This..this isn't real is it?
This is a Chris Matthews tweet with a name swap, right?
>>
>>388728618
It looks like a parody of a real one I saw but I'm not going to go find it.
>>
File: America.png (19KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
America.png
19KB, 1200x873px
>>388728596
Simply by being American you're supporting a lie.
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.