[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disturbing lore in vidyas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kokonoesparents.png (95KB, 694x472px) Image search: [Google]
kokonoesparents.png
95KB, 694x472px
Pic very much related.
>>
Solaire is the sandworm
>>
Bison from Street Fighter making a harem of dolls out of his own genes.
>>
File: 1366061268365.jpg (6KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1366061268365.jpg
6KB, 250x238px
Blue Potions are made out of crotch rot
>>
Disturbing to who? Homosexuals?
>>
>>388714071
The whole thing about their characters is awkward too, not even counting the bestiality stuff. Their personalities are complete opposites and not in the 'opposites attract' way either. Their whole thing reeks of someone designing him and kokonoe before thinking too far ahead, and then when it was time to bring nine into the picture, we got the sexy femme fatale we see when she makes her first appearance. Then again, this is shitty blazblue righting after all.
>>
>>388714431
That may not have been very well thought out but overall they actually put too much effort into the story. I'd prefer a simpler story where I could just easily familiarize myself with the characters, their personalities and relationships to each other.
>>
>>388714431
>righting
>>
>>388715678
Writing. I must have had a stroke or something to fuck that up.

>>388715326
It's pretty dumb that they do try to take themselves so seriously when their first BB game gave us a roster of just character tropes and archetypes, and then try tried to flesh them out. more than half the cast are either joke chars (bang), treated as joke chars, or completely useless to the plot at the time try tried to be serious with it.
>>
i want to fuck that cat
>>
File: Halo_flood.jpg (681KB, 1258x996px) Image search: [Google]
Halo_flood.jpg
681KB, 1258x996px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KInqNZOZSI

Also the bit in the book where you follow the perspective of the marine that gets infected as his bones and internal organs all re-arrange themselves and he feels all of it and has to watch as the flood makes him brutally murder and assimilate other UNSC soliders, and feels all the bullets and damage that goes into him but doesn't stop him, being captured by the UNSC and having them experiment on him, before finally dying as he's able to communicate to his captors that he's still consciousness and they put him out of his misery

Or in the forerunner novels, where they find the planet where literally every organism on it, from the cattle to the trees to the grass, was a genetically modified forerunner itself, as if on earth we were eatching and butchering and raising human cattle and human trees and human grass
>>
>>388716165
YOU HAVE TERMINAL 9 FLOOD
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT IT'S BAD

sorry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.