[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when your friends call you a fag because you like the /story/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: des.jpg (118KB, 520x598px) Image search: [Google]
des.jpg
118KB, 520x598px
>when your friends call you a fag because you like the /story/ and /atmosphere/of a single player game, when single player games are 'pointless'
>>
>>388713375
Is you're friend /v/
>>
you sound like a fag
>>
>>388713375
Just Kill them Anon. Kill them all.
or don't.
Fuck I dunno man, maybe stop valuing peoples opinions aside from your own on how/why to enjoy things.
>>
>>388713407
well, no but it's of course apparent on here
I let my friend go on and on and on about overwatch in a very technical matter and I either don't understand or don't care because I don't play, but when I want to talk about pic related or anything else I need to shut up about my fag loser games
>>
>>388713531
wish I could
>>
File: 1496490330372.png (107KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496490330372.png
107KB, 512x720px
>>388713375
I was always a bigger fan of multiplayer but I have grown to enjoy immersive single player experiences better now.
Games like Dark Souls, The Elder Scrolls, and The Legend of Zelda series were I can just explore are my favourite.
tldr: your friends are dicks, single player games are great and so are multiplayer
>>
>>388713574
man, fuck Overwatch, such a terrible cancer on the industry
>>
>>388713574
Your friend sucks.
>>
Pointless? What? Are your friends retarded or something?
>>
>>388713574
>calls single player games pointless
>plays one of the most dumbed down and casual multiplayer "games" on the market
Your friend is retarded, no one should be allowed to completely dismiss single player games unless they play some high skill shit
>>
>>388714619
friends think they're gonna bank off of overwatch kek
>>
Fuck my college, the game everyone is talking about is just this mobile moba called mobile legends: bang bang.
Can't talk to anyone cause I don't play it and that's just what everyone is talking about.
>>
File: demons souls cabin.jpg (371KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
demons souls cabin.jpg
371KB, 1200x900px
>>388713375
single player games are an "experience" and while you can criticize their writing or their inability to even approach fine literature or film or whatever the fuck all you like, "competitive" games are the true waste... thousands of hours trying to improve in a field that is completely arbitrary, niche, truly meaningless, go ahead and get to the second highest division rank in League of Legends or fucking CS:Go or Overwatch or Quake, what next? you going to go pro, bud? you going to become a 2000~ viewer average twitch streamer and make mad dosh with your crazy gamer skills? maybe you can become a drone pilot what the fuck do I know

You spent thousands of hours pursuing this completely arbitrary and artificial accomplishment and false sense of personal "betterment", this virtual carrot on a stick and its accompanying muscle memory, instead of actually fucking bettering yourself in literally any other tangible way, likely with many more real world applications

in truth this fallacy is much more subversive, dangerous, all around time-wasting than genuine unashamed escapism into virtual, fantastical worlds and "engrossing" (at least to the person who finds the desire to play said game) storylines
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.