[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
fell for the Half Life meme. after hearing so much about it I decided to play... and it's fucking shit. the story isn't even good. resident evil has a deeper plot and better characters and better gameplay.

why does anyone like this game? is it all some kind of inside joke meme I'm not getting like the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey? because I'm getting similar vibes from it. it's all nostalgia right?

no wonder it was cancelled. not even baiting here. I'm pretty sure there are other anons out there who agree with me.
>>
>>388713420
thanks Anon. I try my best. also I chose the thread image at random... but now that I think about it. was half life the FNAF for 90s kids?
>>
>>388713192
>doesn't like 2001
Super shit taste
>>
>>388713768
no
>>
>>388713812
sorry I don't like watching a long ass movie they had to cut in half to be watchable. it's a meme movie. nothing happens for most of the movie. they have a30 minute version on YouTube and even that was too long. plot doesn't make sense either. some dude turns into a space baby. it's probably cool when you're high.
>>
>>388713768
The fuck are you doing man cut that shit out
>>
>>388713881
>both bad games
>both meme games
>popular with the kids in their day
>has a following filled with a bunch of autists
>made popular by pc
>popular for no good reason
they're pretty similar
>>
This is the worst trolling I've seen in a long time. Ive lurked for years without posting and you drew me out from the shadows just to tell you that you are awful at this and should really stop.

0/10
Im ringing your parents
>>
File: dabluigi.png (52KB, 279x263px) Image search: [Google]
dabluigi.png
52KB, 279x263px
>>
>>388714258
it's a bit of both. I'm exaggerating a bit but I do believe that it's an overrated game just like 2001 was an overrated movie. yes the effects were impressive for the time but they don't hold up very well in this day and age. show a 20 year old 2001 and they'll say it's awful. show a 20 year old half life and they'll say it's awful. funnily enough they both end with some weird random fetus.
>>
>>388714347
kill yourself
>>
>>388713192
hey anon, master baiter here.
Your bait had potential, but you ruined it with that out-of-nowhere reference to 2001. Way too obvious.
Next time, actually reference a video game and one that fits at that, like Deadly Premonition.
I promise, keep at it and you, too, will get 400 replies someday.
>>
>>388714528
I cant help but reply to this

Please stop
>>
File: 1504050623750.jpg (13KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1504050623750.jpg
13KB, 261x193px
>>388714528
I'm honestly not trying to bait.
funnily enough no one's seriously answered my question. it's almost as if it's because it's true and no one wants to speak out because they're afraid of being crucified for going against the hivemind.
>>
HL1 was good. A fresh approach to FPS games, away from the abstract dungeon level "design" of Dooms and Quakes. HL2 on the other hand was downright prehistoric on release. Truly an embarrassment, a proof that Valve were just amateurs. The FPS genre had already evolved far beyond the design of HL2 by 2004 (just take a look at Deus Ex, from 2000 lol) but none of the retards at Valve seemed to realize that. Of course, the game is now like the Shawshank Redemption of videogames, a golden-calf "classic" overhyped in communities like Reddit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.