[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He dindu nuthin, he's a good boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wowadin,jpg.jpg (562KB, 3600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wowadin,jpg.jpg
562KB, 3600x1080px
He dindu nuthin, he's a good boy
>>
What the fuck are you trying to show me here.
>>
Merlini is a good boy.
>>
>>388711293
classic m-dog shitposting while playing
>>
Space cracker was trying to light rape him. It was justified.
>>
No means no
>>
File: 1442232213515.jpg (1MB, 1800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1442232213515.jpg
1MB, 1800x1105px
>>388711293

>hey Illidan I'm gonna juice you up with this light
>Nah no thanks
>Here take it
>I really would prefer not to
>Not giving you a choice
>Alright, you've forced me to defend myself
>OMG WHAT THE FUCK ILLIDAN YOU'VE BETRAYED ;_;

Probably one of the few moments in his life where Illidan wasn't a total bitch.
>>
>>388712507
Why the fuck would a Naaru do that shit, that was just evil. People these days can't write for shit.
>>
>>388711293
>Merlini

my nigger
>>
>>388714426
>Why the fuck would a Naaru do that shit

Desperation, I guess.
>>
>>388714546
>>388714478
That's the kind of arrogance a woman gets when she is told from the dawn of time that she is the greatest and bestest and everyone should do what her golden as tells them to do.
>>
>>388711293
>come into thread because it vaguely looks like some space combat thing going on
>it's actually moba shit
>>
>>388715054
I'm still trying to grasp what the OP even had in mind with this thread
>>
>>388715251
if anything it just looks like he accidentally took a screenshot of both his screens
>>
>>388711293
I have no idea what this means.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.