[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reversible cover look so fucking good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>reversible cover

look so fucking good
>>
>4 amibo's needed to unlock the game's full content

I'm gonna wait and then I'm gonna pirate it eventually. I was able to deal with DLC's, microtransactions, and other dumb shit the industry threw at me, but this is where I draw the line
>>
>>388710698
stop shitposting. you don't need any amiibos
>>
>>388710790
Different anon, but you're right; I'll just pirate the game and use CFW to edit my save.
>>
>>388710790
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-07-26-metroid-samus-returns-has-exclusive-content-for-four-amiibo
>>
>>388710790
You don't need any of them, but it's still really shitty to lock an entire difficulty in a fucking amiibo
What if I want to play on the highest difficulty without supporting what I believe to be a bad business practice?
>>
>>388710330
I'm still not buying it. Fuck you.
>>
>>388710872
wooooah oh fuck

it's nothing
>>
>>388711113
To be honest, the only thing I care about is the new difficulty, the scarcity of the amiibo required to unlock it, and the price of said amiibo. All three of those things make me sick and are why I'm not buying the game.
>>
>>388711113
>So, to be clear, there are two hard modes in the game. Hard mode, which will unlock normally after you complete Samus Returns, and then Fusion Mode, which is even harder and grants Samus' Metroid Fusion suit. The latter is the one you need amiibo for.

you're the reason why this industry is going down the shitter
>>
>>388711287
if you don't want to buy it then don't. no one cares
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.