[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COMMANDER UNDER ATTACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1503729064615.gif (261KB, 814x294px) Image search: [Google]
1503729064615.gif
261KB, 814x294px
COMMANDER UNDER ATTACK
>>
>>388707784
SPAMS ROCKOS TILL UNIT LIMIT REACHED
>>
>>388707784
>invisible scouts
whos idea was this
>>
>>388708567
Dr Brackman's?
>>
>>388708567
Whose idea was most of the air units they suck?
>>
>>388707784
GLOVES
L
O
V
E
S
>>
>>388708932
they dont suck but the micro management on them and the lack of proper tutorials makes them hard to like/use.
>>
>>388708932
????
Air superiority wins you games
>>
>referencing the shittiest game of the series
you know who you fucking are
>>
>>388709046
Like tge other anon said they're much harder to use than ground units at the same level and im not convinced they are that much better.
>>
>>388708932
It's mainly because ground AA has to be very effective, otherwise nobody would bother building land units.
>>
I dont like how FAF maintainers balance the units across all fractions.
There should be signification advantage in one over the other otherwise what is the point of having the same hitpoints and attack points across all classes.
>>
>>388709505
It's not like FAF balance is that much different from Steam FA. They mostly fixed obviously broken things like restorers, and if anything they've been trying to push for 'muh faction diversity' lately.
>>
if you knew the meta then you'd realize that each faction has a specific playstyle

i.e cybran t2 gunships are best used for mass alpha strikes
>>
The transport ship was one of the funnest units in TA. Dropping the commander behind enemy lines and setting up a base on their flank was fun
>>
Daily reminder that Seton is a good map
>>
PUSH MID YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
>>
Oh yeah I will bitch about one more thing

T3 air defenses especially in large numbers should be super effective against ALL air units.
I dont know if its the engine or what but good micro and pretty much one can avoid all T3 flac spam that is a fucking guided missile.
Its fucking bullshit.
>>
>>388709982
*mercies you*
nothing personnel, Imperial
>>
>>388709982
>not fucking off to a remote high ground
>not training mobile air defenses while your ACU gathers resources
>not sniping their critical infrastructure mid game
hmmmmm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.