[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rocket League a good game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Rocket_League_coverart.jpg (299KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_League_coverart.jpg
299KB, 1024x1024px
Is Rocket League a good game?
>>
>>388699780
Yes, however the matchmaking can unbalanced a lot of the time. Plat 3's playing like Gold 1's. Gold 2's playing like Diamond 1's.
The amount of team mates I get in Plat 3/ DIamond 1 that can;t even reliably double jump aerial, think about where they're hitting the ball and knowing how to rotate and WHEN.

And it's just a 'let's blame it on the random' episode, as I know some people have bad games etc. Playing with strangers if you're used to a certain team play style too, I get it. But you need fundamentals and if you just dive over people's heads for balls when you can see both your team mate's heads or are driving right up someone's ass all game then you're garbage and deserve to lose. But I don't, so fucking git gud.
>>
Yes if you're a women, underage, or play it in the context of a casual social gathering.
>>
>>388699780
No, it's normie shit.
>>
fun, but the music is shit. luckily you can turn it off.
>>
Rocket League is a good concept, it was executed poorly and has a cancerous playerbase
>>
>>388699780
yes, but the gameplay is repetitive and it's only worth getting into if you're either playing it casually or going full tryhard competitive with practicing advanced skills regularly
if you're willing to git gud it's fun at times, but after a while the appeal wears off unless you've gone full autist and try to pull crazy shit like freestyling and the like
>>
>>388700213
let me guess you only play REEL games like boring rts #312 and anime shit
>>
>>388699780
The only people who dislike rocket league are either:
A. Terrible at competitive videogames, refusal to adapt/learn
B. Thin-skinned pussies who can't handle bants when they're not anonymously posting
>>
>>388699780
>Links to reddit on the main menu
>9gag, neogaf and reddit flags
Never mind, it's shit
>>
>>388699780
It was great. Then they introduced gambling for children. Now it's pathetic.
>>
>>388702065
>not driving around in a 9gag or reddit-mobile
>>
File: dude stop.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
dude stop.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>388699780
its pretty fun
also has one of the highest skill ceilings of current games
>>
>>388701825
i dont like it because its a casual kids game that shouldnt be taken seriously yet way too many people do.
>>
>>388704414
how do I git gudder
I can get up to diamond 1 but then I feel like a total scrub in that ranking
>>
>>388704414
>(you) simulator
>>
File: 1386114884124.jpg (57KB, 584x649px) Image search: [Google]
1386114884124.jpg
57KB, 584x649px
>want to have fun in casual
>it's all just braindead semi-pros and Pros
>>
File: im suck.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
im suck.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>388705159
I rarely play anymore but just playing around your teammates and knowing their skill is the best way to rank up
Also the training packs
>>
>>388704582
You don't understand the game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.