[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I even continue with this game? Already beat the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Megamanbattlenetwork_boxshot.jpg (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Megamanbattlenetwork_boxshot.jpg
43KB, 320x320px
Should I even continue with this game? Already beat the main story with a majority of the power ups and about 120 chips in my library. The only challenge left I can think of is to kill bass but is it worth adding on another 10-15 hours of game time just to fight one enemy and then finally put the game down?
>>
>>388697468
The Bass fight is pretty good, but the postgame grind to get to him was ultra filler to satisfy kids who didn't have other games to play.
You can move onto the next game any time you'd like even if you miss out on the real deep parts of the net. You'll get plenty of other chances to fight Bass and the road to him is usually less of a chore.
>>
>>388697468
No, BN1 is really mediocre. Just proceed to BN2 and 3
>>
>>388697723
I already got to those deep parts of the net. My one regret as a child was never getting to kill bass in this game even though I beat him in every other one. But with being an adult I now have less time and feel like I don't want to dedicate to the grind needed to fight him, even if it will annoy me to death that this is the version of bass I will never face.
>>
How did it hold up with age, OP?
>>
>>388697468
Just cheat in the chips to avoid the grind then go beat him
>>
>>388697468

Skip to 3. The gameplay is insanely better. You literally will not miss a thing in the story, they are loosely related.
>>
>>388699479
Yeah it actually wasn't as good as I remember but I think it was mostly because of annoying dungeons, no escape from battle feature outside of the designated chip for it, no sub chips that help grinding those lvl 3 boss chips easier.

>>388699681
I cant cheat that easily because I don't know how. I downloaded the game onto my 3ds so action replay isn't readily available.

>>388700082
2 is probably my favorite so there is no way I am skipping that.
>>
>>388700508
So load up visual boy with one of the gameshark save files from gamefaqs, one of them is probably before Bass

http://ngemu.com/threads/convert-a-gameshark-save-to-a-vba-save.65877/
>>
>>388700082
>Skipping 2
People like you are cancer.
>>
Why can't they recreate these games for the 3ds.
>>
The Battle Network series is just a test of your patience, so you might as well if you want to complete the series so you never get the urge to touch it again.
>>
No, BN1 is fucking laughable when you get the right Battlechips.

Do 2. You'll have to manage your HP AND Bass is much harder since there's no NorthWind chip, yet. You'll have to think (but not too hard) on setups to dole out damage.

And it's the best story in the series.
>>
File: dangerous cannon.jpg (56KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous cannon.jpg
56KB, 800x450px
>>388697468
Nah. Just go to BN2.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.