[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it better than BotW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hyrulewarriors.png (199KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
hyrulewarriors.png
199KB, 250x353px
Was it better than BotW?
>>
>>388697161
I bought it twice, completed it twice, and still going through the maps time to time. BoTW? I can't bring myself to finish it due to the tedium and the lifeless world with nothing to explore.
>>
>>388697161
During the same year when Nintendo padded Mario Kart 8's roster with the likes of Pink Gold Peach, Koei Tecmo turned the fanservice up to 11 by letting us play as Agitha the bug fucker because "why the hell not?".
>>
>>388697997
And yet, we never got Groose
>>
Switch hd remaster + dlc when???
>>
>>388699401
>remaster
more like Termina Warriors focused on GBC characters and locations
>>
File: 1499211251709.gif (3MB, 385x471px) Image search: [Google]
1499211251709.gif
3MB, 385x471px
>>388697451
>tedium and the lifeless world with nothing to explore.
phew, I almost bit.
>>
is the 3ds version ok or shit?
>>
>>388700312
Literally just a Korok/Shrine/Mineral everywhere you go. I expected unique bosses or tasks hidden in some areas that give you a reward/make the story advance when you beat them but no.
>>
>>388700632
Ask yourself this: would you rather play it on a sub-480p screen the size of couple inches, or on a proper TV at 720p and steady 30fps ?

>>388700742
Seems like you're immune to visual splendor, breathtaking atmosphere, and silent environmental storytelling. Not to mention the fucktons of sidequests and hidden treasures.
>>
>>388700812
that didn't answer my question. you can say that for any handheld. I'm not buying a failed console for a handful of games that aren't even great.
>>
lol no hyrule warriors was a mess of a game
>>
>>388701074
>I'm not buying a failed console for a handful of games that aren't even great.
You could buy it for the same reason I did:
Get a superb 3-in-1 console, that can natively run GC, Wii and WiiU games. PLUS emulate fucktons of older stuff.
>>
>>388701326
I already have a wii though, so again, buying it would mean I buy a dead console with a handful of games.
>>
>>388701531
Well in that case the deal's a bit less attractive I admit. However, the built-in HDMI connectivity is a pretty big plus this day and age, and that BotW is still a superb game.
>>
>>388701074
3DS version is downright offensive to play on anything that isn't a New! 3DS. KT even realized this and made the upcoming Fire Emblem Musou only on Switch and New! 3DS.

If you have one, it's adequate. It has some minor fixes and rebalancing to make the game more accessible and portable friendly, but the graphics take an enormous hit. Plus it never got the Classic Link outfit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.