[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divinity: Original Sin II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Why is nobody talking about this game yet? Only a couple more weeks until Release on September 14, 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMHqguB7ihE

>New Races and Origins
>Amazing new GM Mode
>4 player mixed Coop
>More mature and improved Writing
>Skillcrafting and Runecrafting
>Improved Combat
>MOTHERFUCKING PLAYABLE SKELETONS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
>>
>>388674710
>Why is nobody talking about this game yet
We've had like 3+ fucking threads today about it, FUCK OFF
>>
I only come to these threads to see those dude complaining about how they hated DOS1 writing and mechanics so much.
>>
I got bored of the first one after like 2 hours but seeing the skeleton and lizard races has made me really interested in getting this one
>>
>>388674975
I think its the same guy right? I think there is literally one guy who comes into the threads and calls everyone shills and shits on the game.
>>
I'll be able to make an undead necromancer right?
>>
>>388675013
I think this one will really be worth a buy. It's one of the only Kickstarters that won't disappoint
>>
>>388675046
I wouldn't be surprised if it was only one guy.
It's like they got tilted so hard by a few things in the game they forgot everything that was fun.
Like, how can you hate throwing barrels at people and seeing them explode (at release at least)?
>>
>>388674710
>Copying my OP from a few days ago to fuel the shill debate
>>
>>388676324
nothing to debate. The game is already good.
>>
>>388675046
It is only 1 guy, confirmed. And he couldn't even get past the first town in DoS 1 because he has the attention span of a five year old.
>>
>>388675230
dos1 has a lot of awesome stuff and a lot of really obnoxious stuff.

I hope dos2 to be just a polished version from the old one, and it looks like it will be just that.
>>
File: 1404696637886.jpg (738KB, 1606x2548px) Image search: [Google]
1404696637886.jpg
738KB, 1606x2548px
>>388676420
>get past
Nigga, he couldn't even get inside the town.
>>
>>388677737
Literally failing in the Tutorial Dungeon, fucking kek.
>>
>>388674710
Shills are real.
>>
>>388674975
>>388675046
>>388675230
I like the first game and will probably buy the second day-one, but even I'm getting triggered by all these "Why is nobody talking about this game?"-threads that keep getting spammed every day right now.
Only real reason I won't say it's obvious shilling is because it's just so obvious and stupid that the charitable interpretation is that it's some asshole who has figured out that starting the thread like this triggers idiots like me into responding and keeping it rolling.
>>
File: Capture.png (167KB, 1036x548px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
167KB, 1036x548px
>>388676324
If you check the filename, it's the same guy who is always bitching about the game and calls people shills. Probably trying use it as bait for shill posts, like >>388677980.

I tried to see where the filename is from in case it was just an official piece and I'm making an ass of my self by assuming, but best I can tell, it is renamed from their first kickstarter promo (added "div" to the front of it, probably for reference).

Which leads me to wonder if there's just a folder of images for use like this, multiple for each game, to cycle through for shitposting or counter-shilling or whatever he does. I'd assume there's more than just this one game too.
>>
>>388678258
Well up until recently no one has been talking about it
>>
>>388677737
This cant be real.
>>
>>388678440
I just don't know what he's trying to achieve. He's neither funny nor entertaining or anything else.

Whatever, it certainly shows some Divinity presence on this board and I'm fine with that.
>>
>>388678569
On that day, a crusade began. If he couldn't enjoy Divinity, then no one could.

No one.
>>
>>388678640
Is this how villains are born?
>>
>>388674710
>Why is nobody talking about this game yet? Only a couple more weeks until Release on September 14, 2017.
That gives them a couple of weeks to delay it again. I'll talk about it when it's out.
>>
File: 1415674423594.jpg (21KB, 494x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415674423594.jpg
21KB, 494x400px
>>388678790
Can't spell Divinity without Delay, anon!
>>
Why are you complaining about a theoretical guy that isn't even in the thread?
>>
>>388678698
No, Villains are a thing you take serious at some point.
>>
>>388678928
Because he made the thread and will try to use it as fuel for his autism in future threads.

It's sort of like how your post isn't a new IP. It's just deductive.
>>
>>388679152
Ok, just please don't track me down and kill me, weirdo
>>
File: Madora a cute.png (179KB, 684x626px) Image search: [Google]
Madora a cute.png
179KB, 684x626px
Alright, fuck it, since the thread's here, let's talk a bit about Divinity.

According to Raze on the forums, this game takes place 4 years after Beyond Divinity and 50-something years before Divinity 2. That means that little shit Damien is back to lead the Black Ring, but apparently he's still in the shadows. I haven't played the beta but someone last thread mentioned the Archbishop guy is called the Divine's son (even though his only "son" is Damien), which has me wondering if that means Papa Arch Alex is actually Big D in disguise.

Beside that though, I seriously hope Necromancy still has the raise undead skills that Witchcraft did before so I can go full lich with my undead. All I need now is unarmed melee lizards for the perfect team.
>>
>>388680287
Would you fuck loli Madora?
>>
File: 427964032.jpg (21KB, 218x338px) Image search: [Google]
427964032.jpg
21KB, 218x338px
>>388674710
Are you seriously excited for man of many cheeses, fish for sale and other shitty lol so randumb humor. One dimensional and cliche characters and boring and asinine plot. The game is literally held together by its game play which is hilariously imbalanced unless you gimp yourself on purpose.
>>
>>388681872
>rips on a game for one dimensional characters using image of a guy from a game with a one dimensional setting
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.