[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many games use the friendship meme for the characters to win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How many games use the friendship meme for the characters to win?
>>
>>388672996
>Musou
>Gohan
Go away
>>
>Toriyama getting so lazy he's just naming all his characters after DBZ shit now
>>
>>388673401
That's OP being void of creativity and naming his char like this.
>>
>>388672996
This game is fucking trash.
>>
Could the Power of Friendship beat the power of Toonforce?
>>
>>388673487
I'm not void of creativity, it's just his name. Just like any DQ MCs.
>>388673582
You're the trash, the game is fun.
>>
>>388673694
>the game is fun
>literally using the same useful moves over and over again
>spam Flacon Slash and you win
>enemies are damage sponges and predictable
Gee what a great game.
>>
>>388674184
This. Literally this, every single Musou except the first Hokuto Musou is like this and only because the first Hokuto Musou is more of a beat'em up than Musou since it was the only one where they tried something new and Elevens and their shit taste hated it and wanted traditional musou trash so Hokuto Musou 2 was pure generic musou trash as a result.
>>
>>388674184
that's the point of this musou/ARPG. I like musou but if it's not your type of game, it's simply not made for you.
>>
>>388674482
Fair enough. If you love eating shit, keep doing it.
>>
>>388674792
It's not shit, it's solid action rpg.
>>
>>388674960
What others have you played?
>>
>>388675057
Dragon's Dogma
>>
>>388672996
All of them.
>>
>The friendship meme
NEETs, when will they learn?
>>
Persona games
>>
>>388672996
Every single jrpg ever made except SMT.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.