[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled in infinite finality, which was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: half life.png (302KB, 918x215px) Image search: [Google]
half life.png
302KB, 918x215px
Now that the dust has settled in infinite finality, which was the better vidya?

We are not counting Randy Pitchford's Half Lifes or the unfinished Episodic content.
>>
>>388666283
The original Half-life was better. This is an indisputable fact. i therefore declare this thread dead, as it's no longer needed to post anything.
>>
Half Life 1

I recently replayed them for the first time in years, and 1 just feels more complete and interesting than 2. The level design in HL1, while sometimes a bit annoying with platforming, feels more organic than HL2, and the guns feel much more satisfying to shoot. The story in 1 is more intriguing (government covering up experimentation with the paranormal) than 2's viva la resistance plot.

2 was a decent game, but it just wasn't as good as 1.
>>
>>388666561
*As there is no need to post anything anymore.
Why am i so shit at english.
>>
>>388666628
i completely agree, also HL2 felt like a source engine advertisement at times.
>>
They're both pretty damn boring, but 2 had the gravity gun and the crossbow that shot superheated rods.
>>
Half life 1, now if youll excuse me, i am going to replay the series since marc laidlaws latter game out
>>
>>388666817
I can see why you dont like them, lots of story and stuff like that, but thats what i love in Games
>>
>>388666283
gameplay wise I'd say both are equivalent
I prefer the first one's setting and plot, uncovering the facilities in Black Mesa was really neat, altough the Xen portion wasn't all that great
the second one's physics engine is extremely fun and the world building it brings make the series feel much more well established
>>
Black Mesa
>>
HL1 and it's not even close. Even the Gearbox games are better than HL2.
>>
File: IMG_2144.gif (641KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2144.gif
641KB, 400x305px
>>388667286
>>
>>388666283
Half Life 1, but Half Life 2 had some memorable moments.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.