[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (864KB, 991x451px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
864KB, 991x451px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>mixed

kek, this is going to be in the negatives by the end of the day
>>
I dont know OP what did they mean by this?
Why do all of you assume that we know what the fuck you are talking about
Fallout 4 is getting bad reviews now 2 years later?
I DONT KNOW WHY OP WHY DONT YOU FUCKING TELL ME SO WE CAN HAVE A PROPER THREAD
BUT NO YOU HAVE TO MEME BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UNDERAGE PIECE OF SHIT
>>
Thoughts? Apologize to him /v/. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger /v/ so much? /v/ BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me, /v/ros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Was it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. REEEEEE. It's not fucking fair bros! Perfect games don't exi-. What are some red flags in vidya? *Blocks your path*
>>
>>388666778
Hey guy. Relax yea? Your complaint should be how this isn't videogames. It wouldn't be a proper thread even if he explained why this image matters. I know this because I know why the faggot posted it.

Maybe you should spend time making a bot that floods the email for support with how shit moderation for /v/ is instead of getting mad at this 5 ear old permavirgin alright buddy?
>>
>>388667046
So why did he post it.
>>
>>388664713

If you bothered to scroll down, it would show people are giving it a negative review because of paid mods.
>>
Isn't the club shit just like mods and whatever made by bethesda and other devs that will be updated and work with newer versions of the game? There are still regular user based mods aren't there?
>>
>>388667370
>scroll down an image
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 294x587px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 294x587px
>>388666986
damn, I missed some.
>>
>>388667370
Paid mods and the fact that this new update broke a bunch of other mods and the script extender
>>
>>388668459
>filtering out /lol/ thread
truly the scum of this board
>>
>>388668459

>filtering out the linux copypata

Pleb detected.
>>
>>388668459
Do you even see anything on this board at this point? What can you access, like 10 threads?
>>
>>388670564
pretty sad when only 10 threads on /v/ are actually about video games.
>>
>>388670807
That was just hyperbole I pulled out of my ass, genuinely curious as to how many threads and posts that guy can see
>>
>>388669370
Are people honestly surprised at this point? Come one now. What is it gonna take for people to realize just how out of fucking touch Bethesda are?

I guess they don't really have any true competition so people are willing to stomach their shit.
>>
File: v index.png (254KB, 1182x376px) Image search: [Google]
v index.png
254KB, 1182x376px
>>388670986
it's been worse. right now if I try /pol/'s index 51 threads are filtered.
>>
So guys. Paid mods amirite?
>>
>>388671275
>51 threads
Goddamn, not as bad as I thought it would be honestly
>>
>>388664713
the family unit is dead
>>
>>388671275
so you can see like 10-15 threads at a given time? ive been curious about doing this myself
>>
File: file.png (328B, 122x22px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
328B, 122x22px
>>388671646
it's not really effective for me.
I always end up checking filtered threads and replies because some genuine vidya discussions start with a stupid catchphrase (things like "Castlekino"). And of course it will filter people criticizing these memes.
If you start to heavily filter enable "filtered backlinks" and "stubs".
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.