[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what overall will be a better game? Halo 6 Or Destiny 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3

So what overall will be a better game?

Halo 6
Or
Destiny 2
>>
>>388662034
Destiny will be a better x/10, but Halo will be a >x/10
>>
>>388662034
Halo 6, 343 is better than current Bungie anyone who says otherwise is a Bungie faggot. I do have a question to Halo fans, are you okay with Master Chief and Cortana having different voice actors in Halo 6? I don't think that voice actor strike is ending next year and I doubt Microsoft will delay the game because of the voice acting issue.
>>
>>388662735
*for Halo fans
>>
>>388662735
I want to belive 6 will be amazing, but i've been hurt before.
>>
Destiny 2 is going to be another endless gear-treadmill grindfest
>>
>>388662034
even the people on xbox care more about destiny than halo
>>
>>388662940
Looking at the from Halo Reach garbage mp to Halo 5's I have hope that 343 will do the same jumping from Halo 5's sp to Halo 6's.
>>
>>388662735
No, I'm not ok with it. And aren't Downes and Taylor like on a permanent work deal as long as they want it? I don't think they're part of that union.

And I honestly don't know if I think Bungo is worse than 343, but they are affiliated with a publisher much more toxic than M$, which is pretty unthinkable.

>>388662954
But will it be fun?
Destiny has been kinda fun.
>>
>>388663114
I sure as hell don't I black listed Bungie's sorry asses after they made Reach. If anyone that has an Xbox is still a loyal Bungie cock sucker, then they deserve what they get.
>>
>>388662034
Halo is done for, Halo 5 was basically dead a few months after it came out. Halo 3 and Reach maintained huge playerbases for years.
>>
>>388663151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wQwVfLhHuQ&t=2s
14:38

I don't know from the way he's talking, he may be part of the strike too. You can't really blame 343 on this, they shouldn't hold their game off if voice actors don't want to come in to voice the characters nor can they put a gun to their heads to force them to voice the characters.
>>
>>388663812
>Reach
Reach was shit and lost half its playerbase, you Bungiefags just can't admit that Bungie went to shit after Halo 3 can you?
>>
>>388663956
It could have lost 90% of its initial playerbase and it still would have had more people playing that Halo 5 a few months after launch.
>>
Reminder halo 6
Split screen confirmed
More simple less insane story
Chief only

Destiny is for feminists
>>
>>388664115
That's what happens when you remove split screen and lan, sideline the Master Chief, and release with less content than Halo CE. At least Halo 6 won't have the same problems. Reach is still shit though.
>>
>>388664281
Oh, and they fired 5's writer.

Based Trump, making Halo great again.
>>
>>388664281
This
>>
>>388664316
This as well.
>>
>>388663318
>there are people that don't like reach
For the love of Christ don't breed.
If you have kids go smother them then neck yourself.
>>
>so what overall will be a better shit? Horse shit or cow shit?
>>
Halo 6
Destiny 2 will be more of the same, a fucking slog with bland enemies and levels save the raids
>>
>>388664571
Cow shit is better than horse shit.
>>
>>388664549
>he actually likes that shit
Drink gasoline you fucking Reach faggot. I curse you and your entire worthless family.
>>
>>388662034
I just tried the Destiny 2 beta on PC and if Halo is anything like it they are both utter shit esp. compared to things like Tf2.

I went in with no expectations but holy fuck what a clunky, unimaginative and bland looking game.

How can they release something like that with things like Titanfall, Overwatch or Doom on the market.
>>
>>388663843
>nor can they put a gun to their heads to force them to voice the characters.
Considering how much they pay the two of them, they really wouldn't need to.
>>
>>388664281
I pray halo 6 is good anon
4 was a train wreck
5 was them send another train to clear the rails
I'd hate to see you keep getting cock slapped
>>
>>388662735
>voice actor strike

lol fuck those entitled faggots
>>
>>388664773
True, I'm crossing my fingers.
>>
>>388664769
>bland looking game.
I agree the aesthetic is pretty childish in a way.

Many of the armor permutations in the first looked pretty good though. MMOs (yes, Bungie, it's a fucking MMO) are just doll sims anyway, and the gunplay (or elements of it, have been enjoyable to me.
>>
>>388664743
You think anyone cares what you have to say you mouth breather?
Go suck down another log of shit from 343.
>>
>>388664937
I'm the one licking the shit off Bungie's anus, you Bungiefag.
>>
>>388662034
>tfw Halo 6 will come out on PC

Jesus fuck just add crossplay or at least launch it anywhere else other than the MS store, another MS shooter with no one playing is useless.

Also I enjoyed Halo 5, at least it was waaaay better than most AAA games this gen.
>>
>>388664281
I'm kinda tired of the forerunner so I hope they drop that aswell.
>>
>>388665068
>at least it was waaaay better than most AAA games this gen
I don't think that's necessarily true.
>>
>>388665029
>being that mad
That's how you know you're wrong.
I'm over here laughing. You can't type complete sentences.
You got shit taste and you admit it.
>>
>>388665029
>I'm the one licking the shit off Bungie
ebin
>>
>>388664931
Its not even the aesthetic, i can see how someone would enjoy the style but it looks really poor in-engine to me. Just like a lot of flat textured surfaces that make the playing space with a very clear break and than a background.

I cant pinpoint it but it looks super constructed with no depth or proper shadowing to me.

I didnt play the first Destiny or any Halo games but if this is what they were feeling and looking like its not for me apparently and i basically only play fps online since Quake.

Titanfall 2 shits on this game on so many levels i literally cant...
>>
>>388665425
But I don't like the worst Halo game in the series so I'm not the one with shit taste. Halo 1-3 were amazing, as soon as Bungie finally made the game they wanted they gave the fans a steaming turd fresh out their ass instead of a real Halo game like Halo 1-3. They didn't even know how to properly modernize Halo and they were complete shit to the community during the Reach era.

>>388665029
*not
FUCK ME!!
>>
>>388665214

In ways. I mean the community is small but the amazing forge creations and custom games are pretty amazing

Just YouTube "Halo 5 customs" and youll find things you wouldnt even believe.

If Halo 5 had Halo3s population with the talent Halo 5 forge and customs has it would be the best console game. Which in terms of creativity it kind of is
>>
>>388665949
I've played a fair bit of Destiny, and I get what you're saying.
There are just some things that don't look good. When the reveal for D2 came out I felt like I was the only person saying it looks just like the first game, which is running some (tweaked) half-cooked engine made over half a decade ago. It should look better.
There is also the content drought. I'm a pretty good player, not MLGpro, but Destiny seems to have the dumbest fucking community of any game I've ever played.

>>388665990
>as soon as Bungie finally made the game they wanted
Destiny...?
Ya know, the game that Reach was a dry run of.
>>
>>388666172
Halo 6 and beyond:
>Master Chief focused
>game will be self-contained and not rely on the extended media
>new writer
>no squad gameplay
>split screen
>lan
>Halo 5 campaign mission design lead is gone
>all mp content, Forge and File Browser at launch
>black undersuit
>AI in Forge
>BTB dev maps
>art style will most likely resemble Halo 1-3
I'm very interested in finally seeing Halo 6 when 343 shows it off. The game is already looking like an improvement over Halo 5.
>>
>>388666975
>>art style will most likely resemble Halo 1-3
No. It won't.
>The game is already looking like an improvement over Halo 5.
As if that is any kind of fucking challenge.
>>
>>388666432
>Reach
Reach was what they always wanted to make, they call Reach their best Halo game and they enjoyed making it. So yeah it's what they always wanted to make.
>>
>>388667198
>Reach was what they always wanted to make
For Halo.
Not for their endgame.
>>
>>388667197
>No. It won't.
Jeremy Cook the art director of Halo Wars 2 is the art director of Halo 6 along with Sparth (art director for Halo 5) so we could see a mixture of old and new Halo art in this game.
>>
>>388662735
the denile has now surpassed console war levels
>>
>>388667243
Yeah, and it was shit, I'm glad they had such trouble development with Halo 1-3 because if they didn't the series wouldn't have turned out so good.
>>
>>388662735
Shit I didn't think about this... I don't know if I'd buy the game if it had different voice actors desu... I don't see myself playing mp much so the sp is pretty important.

Stupid fucking VA's thinking they deserve to be paid as much as Hollywood actors. They are actively killing good games with their greed right now

>>388662940
I was okay until Halo 5 mostly
>>
>>388667373
>so we could see a mixture of old and new Halo art in this game.
They're just gonna double down on the stuff they've had.

Honestly, the environments have been good, but the enemy design and the UNSC aesthetic have just sucked eggs since 343 took over, and they're not gonna change back.
>>
>>388667521
What denile? Halo was, still is, and always will be better than Destiny.
>>
This game kind of sucks ass. Clunky ass combat..would rather play Overwatch lol..how do you fucking make pvp worse than Titanfall 1
>>
>>388667724
Let's pray, I'm confused on what direction 343 will take Halo 6's art.
>>
File: 1502010184665.jpg (25KB, 639x586px) Image search: [Google]
1502010184665.jpg
25KB, 639x586px
>>388662735
Wait, that VA strike is still fucking going? What a bunch of faggots.
t. living under a rock
>>
>>388662034
Even if Halo 6 is better, I don't know if I'll even be buying it on launch. I have played every single Halo on launch night since Halo 2. Even though I have not used Xbox as my main method of play in a long time. I bought an Xbone for MCC and Halo 5 and honestly unless Helo 6 gets a PC release I'm gonna end up waiting for a price drop. I can only take so much controller aiming and being alone. (All my friends are on PC and would happily buy a PC Halo for 60 bucks.)
>>
>>388667779
this is true if you consider halo 3 as the last true halo game in the franchise, which any self respecting halo fan above the age of 16 will agree.
ODST was ok too if memory serves
>>
>>388669154
Halo 4 and 5 are also better than Destiny, Destiny is complete shit and Destiny will be even bigger shit. Halo 1-3 were classic Halo, Halo 4-present is modern Halo.
>>
>>388669343
*Destiny 2
>>
>>388669154
>>388667779
Forgot to mention Destiny is better in every metric available, and if you have more fun playing the 343 "halo" games, that's more indicative of a personal problem
>>
>>388662034
This is like asking if someone would rather have aids or leukemia.
>>
Is there any hope of MCC, or 5 coming to PC?
>>
>>388669529
>being this much of a Bungiefag
You're too far gone, you're literally jammed in that anus.
>>
>>388662034
Can you play Halo 6 with a keyboard and mouse? If not, there's no fucking competition. The only good Halo game was Halo, because it brought the best fps controls a controller could ever hope to bring. That being said, it was still an fps with a controller, which makes it shit.
>>
>>388670327
It probably will but even if you can only play Halo 6 with your dick it would still play better than your piece of shit from the hack studio known as Bungie. The fact that you're debating this makes you more of a retard you ignorant Bungiefag. Get this through your thick skull no matter if it's keyboard and mouse or a controller, Halo will always be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Destiny.
>>
>>388670327
xim4
>>
>>388669769
LOL idgaf about halo or destiny
I dropped halo and sold my xbox after they couldn't even release a stable remaster of the good games.
I dropped destiny after the first strike was literally a no skill shit show, kept the ps4 since there are actual exclusives.
I guess i'm a bungiefag cause im sure as shit not a 343fag. They couldnt make 1 good game AND ONE WAS A FUCKING PORT. At least bungie got 3 good games out of the franchise
You should really be sucking Bungie off for laying the foundation for 343 to quietly kill the franchise. Without bungie, 343 woulda shit the bed on a new franchise, and halo would have never existed past one shitty game, aka halo 4
>>
>>388670697
Bungie made 3 good games because they couldn't make the piece of shit they wanted. Halo 1-3 were a lucky mistake from a hack studio. If they were smart, they would have made sure Halo Reach played like the real Halo games, Halo 1-3.
>>
>>388670327
You can already play Halo with KB+M you trache breathing faggot.
>>
>>388670875
thank god a non-infant can confirm.
If it WAS luck, then I consider us lucky too, for getting to play it
>>
>>388671462
Yup I used to think Bungie was brilliant but then I found out that Halo 1-3 were only as good as they were because of Microsoft's hectic work schedule for Bungie made it so that a lot of their shitty ideas didn't make it into those games. When they became independent at the end of 2007, they were finally able to make those shitty ideas a reality with Halo Reach.
>>
>>388670638
There is literally no argument regarding 343 without talking about bungie. 343 will never leave the shadow of bungie as long as they keep making shitty halo games
>>388671986
what were some trashed ideas, I'm super curious
>>
>>388672423
>343 will never leave the shadow of bungie as long as they keep making shitty halo games
True, hopefully they break that cycle with Halo 6.

>what were some trashed ideas, I'm super curious
You played it in 2010, faggot.
>>
>>388672571
They won't because Microsoft probably has 343 by the balls rehashing halo to death
>>
>>388672917
They already on the right track >>388666975
minus the art style.
>>
PC FPS vs console FPS

TOUGH CHOICE OP LOL
>>
>>388662034

Depends.

All 343 needs to do is make the god damn story about Chief and ditch the entire Locke, Spartan Palmer bullshit. And actually flesh out blue team, holy fuck fans have been wanting Blue Team in the games forever, we get them and they're nothing but cardboard cutouts just to force the 4 player co-op bullshit

But I think at this point 343 is too far invested in this retarded storyline to quit now. And this is coming from someone who has every single Halo book and even I thought Halo 5's story was fucking retarded.
>>
>>388662034
>Halo
anything past 2
smhfam
>>
>>388663843
Wasn't this old nigga looking to retire?
I hope they have to get a new VA, so that the franchise takes another hit and is one step closer to death.
>>
>>388663151

>And I honestly don't know if I think Bungo is worse than 343, but they are affiliated with a publisher much more toxic than M$, which is pretty unthinkable.

Yeah I remember way back when Bungie announced they were splitting from Microsoft.

About how basically everyone hated working under Microsofts wing, and then there was a big celebration party by all Bungie employees when they finally split

And then they instantly went right into Activision.

Like holy shit Bungie. You thought Microsoft was bad and you WILLINGLY went to fucking Activision? How fucking retarded are you Bungie?

Honestly at this point the Bungie we all knew and love is non-existent at this point. They lost Marty, Staten, Lehto, Shi Kai Wang. Fuck I think the only member of the Old Guard still at Bungie is Jason Jones.

But every time I start to feel sorry for Bungie, I'm always instantly reminded that this is what happens when you team up with fucking Activision, and all sympathy is lost.
>>
>>388662034
Probably Destiny 2. They got a lot of heat for the first game and seem inclined to make changes based on that feedback to try and make the second game better.

343i on the other hand has made nothing but trash and shown few signs of improvement or desire to improve.

Whether Bungie can follow through on their desire to improve remains to be seen but at least they have greater potential than 343.
>>
>>388674913
>They got a lot of heat for the first game and seem inclined to make changes based on that feedback to try and make the second game better.
If you've played the beta, you know it's just more of the same.
>>
>>388674142
all the 343fags will never understand what it feels to be a true pure bungiefag, enjoying halo the way it was meant to be played
>>
>>388675060
I haven't so I don't know.

Guess we'll just have to see how bad Halo 6 is before we can determine which is worse.
>>
>>388675079
I still play Halo, but the franchise ended at Reach.
>>
>>388673345
Can't blame 343 on this one, you want to play the blame card, blame the voice actors.

>>388675079
Yup, Halo 1-3 was where it was at, they should have kept taking the dick in the ass from Microsoft, then Halo would have still been good since Microsoft would have kept them from making shitty mistakes like they did with Reach.

>>388675253
Bungie Halo ended at Halo 3 when they weren't shoving their shitty ideas down the fanbase's throat
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.