[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally when do you see the body of this thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Tentacle_pit.jpg (610KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tentacle_pit.jpg
610KB, 900x720px
Literally when do you see the body of this thing
>>
You don't.
>>
File: dead.jpg (16KB, 311x504px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
16KB, 311x504px
You can see some of the remains in the water, after you kill it.
>>
>>388651656
I don't remember this
>>
Did any more of those things end up on Earth after the Seven Hour War like the rest of the Xen wildlife?
>>
This section took me lomger to figure out than it should have for my dumbass 11 year old self
>>
>>
File: er_crocomire_sm.png (2MB, 903x928px) Image search: [Google]
er_crocomire_sm.png
2MB, 903x928px
>>388651903
BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>388651217
game was so shitty i dont even remember this monsters
Only the stupid fish and teh cage

Also some anon posted the ayy lmao today, made me remind how dumb this game is.
>>
>>388651217
>*Idly bangs on the ground*
Was it autism?
>>
File: Gordon_rubble_crowbar.jpg (67KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_rubble_crowbar.jpg
67KB, 780x1024px
>>388652214
>No fear of dangers
>Insensitive to pain
>Prefers to be alone
>Trouble interacting with others
>Lack of verbal skills, uses gestures to express himself
>Extremely attached to an inanimate object (crowbar)
Was it autism?
>>
is this the shameful vidya faps thread?
>>
File: c00.jpg (32KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
c00.jpg
32KB, 444x332px
>>388652895
>Insensitive to pain
Morphine will do that to you, mate.
>>
>>388652120
"this game is dumb"

maybe you should head back to plebbit and discuss some "epic win" games instead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.