[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: b10f0179922bca4196918ef5f88a802a.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b10f0179922bca4196918ef5f88a802a.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
What went wrong?
>>
Relic are shit now and have no clue about what made the COH or DOW series popular.
>>
>>388650397
No longer relevant to the tabletop wargame.
>>
They fell into the "try to copy something that's popular and stick a completely unrelated popular IP onto it to try and get people to buy it" trap
>>
>>388650397
Trying to appeal to a "broader audience", as it is practically every time a franchise falls from grace.

Some retarded faggots will deny the MOBA influences of this game 'till they're blue in the face, but MOBA faggots are literally the only people who enjoyed this game. It appeals to neither RTS nor RTT players.
>>
The game isn't even coming up on steam charts anymore. Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha haha.
>>
File: DoW3.jpg (667KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DoW3.jpg
667KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>388650397
They should've added that annihilation mode before they released the game.
>>
is there any hope for mods to make this game good?
>>
>>388650397
Poor SP content.
>>
>>388654287
They said that they devs will release modding tools.

Hoping THIS will actually fix many issues with it.
>>
They added mod tools today.
>>
>>388650397
Sega saw that THQ was going to make it a MOBA, and decided "Hey yeah let's do that", except they gave it a barrel bottom budget, a skeleton crew, and the label 'Relic' to make it look authentic.
>>
They added a dyke to the space marine roster. My personal complaint, among others.

Yes nu-/v/, I'm a mysoginist. I tell my girlfriend I hate her every morning she wakes up.
>>
>>388655173
So did you not buy Soulstorm?
>>
>>388655408
What do you mean, stupid? The space marines are pure in soulstorm.
>>
>>388655648
Yeah, but the SoBs are there. Now they aren't Soace Marines, but then again neither is Solaria. She's an IK. Her whole reason for being with the MEHREENS is that Gabe helped her out and she's bring in Knights to help.
This is something that happens very often in 40k.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.