[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Rising Storm 2.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Rising Storm 2.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1496424023860.png (70KB, 325x228px) Image search: [Google]
1496424023860.png
70KB, 325x228px
>>
>>388646356
>Shilling for a mediocre game
>>
Its the type of game that was never going to have tens of thousands of players. At times its casual enough to piss of Red Orchestra veterans yet also too punishing for your average FPS player. So I don't think anything went wrong per se. I dont know why people expect this game to take off and be a major success. It will probably hover around the same number of players Rising storm/ Red Orchestra 2 has if it wants to be considered somewhat successful.

It also desperately needs good maps and some serious bugs to be fixed. But it is a good game.
>>
>>388646295
can't see shit: the game
>>
>>388646295
What? Dont get it? its just red orchestra in Vietnam, I think it's not bad as long they keep it update it with maps and weapons.
>>
No maps, no modes
>>
>>388647502
>>388647292
If they add more content and fix bugs that was seen in RO2, it'll probably be around a 7/10 or 8/10.
>>
>>388647292
That was thinking the whole time just need polish up the bugs add some new maps and weapons (there working on it).
>>
>>388647628
7/10 is good to be honest but well be cool of they moved little bit in future in somalian wars is DLC like they did in RO2.
>>
Its a pretty fun game I think. Got a bit of a skill window to climb through but that keeps the casual shits out pretty well and you see a lot of mic players coordinating.
>>
>>388647925
>Mic Players
What's nice is that you rarely see any people with mics trying to shit up the place.
>>
File: ITRIEDSOHARD.jpg (156KB, 1500x838px) Image search: [Google]
ITRIEDSOHARD.jpg
156KB, 1500x838px
Tripwiredrones tried so hard to falseflag squad to death and it backfired hilariously
>>
>>388646295
Lack of Maps

Were it not for custom maps this game would be dead in the water
>>
>>388647373
Just because you are new and terrible does not mean the game is bad
>>
>>388647373
>he doesn't know how to scan his surroundings
>doesn't know to listen or distinguish the difference between friendly and enemy fire
>he probably still looks for specific uniforms and identifying markers
>people like this still exist
What's it like being pretty much a woman?
>>
>>388648108
This. Based Squad!
>>
Like three maps and they're all shit
>>
>>388646295
the game is still the same shit even after the beta ended, i don't even know how it still has people playing it
>>
America underestimated the power of Soviet union backed guirela warfare, then maybe the hippie protests had a lot of impact too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.