[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me find this mod gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: miezezwo.jpg (190KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
miezezwo.jpg
190KB, 1024x575px
hey /v/ can you help me find this gun? it's a fallout new vegas gun that was added by a mod i assume and i can't find where it came from. Reverse image search didn't work.
>>
cannon mod for kerbal spicy program
>>
i know what the mod is and the link is still current, but you have to tell me why you like the gun so much
>>
>>388645593
its really huge, i like how big and bulky it is and if that's the ammunition right next to it i want to shoot it inside of a deathclaw or anything else i encounter in the mod that adds dungeons or any other mod that adds really tough and ugly monsters.

There's a good feeling i want to get by shooting this gun, that's why I'm looking for it.
>>
>>388645463
its that mod with big gun you get in an underground place in goodspring
>>
>>388645463
Looks like a modified grenade launcher almost.

Looking through nexus mods right now, trying to see if I can spot it for you. Do you think it's standalone or part of something else?
>>
>>388646227
Not OP but I remember this mod being accompanied by an anime girl holding each weapon as a logo. I think it was also a weapon pack including an avenger minigun.
>>
>>388646227
it looks like it's standalone

>>388646469
maybe not, but if you remember it having a minigun that might make things easy
>>
It's possible it was made by one of those Gunetwork faggots who are "too good" for Nexus.
>>
>>388646765
not the case the mod is on nexus with BIG guns and BIG ammo and BIG caps to be spent
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38762/?

Found it. It did come with a minigun.
>>
>>388646227
Here, still no dice. Where did you find the image and know about the weapon?
>>
>>388647514
thank you for the help, i'll be on my way
>>
>>388647608
NP. Let's turn this into a favorite and rare mods thread?
>>
>>388647715
no
>>
>>388647792
why not?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.