[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth a pirate at least?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 3UCqmEsqu9BM2SL93BkueW.jpg (347KB, 2048x1118px) Image search: [Google]
3UCqmEsqu9BM2SL93BkueW.jpg
347KB, 2048x1118px
Is it worth a pirate at least?
>>
>>388639278
>knuckles the echidna standing near the back
>legs are as long as people standing in the front
>>
File: IMG_5022.jpg (12KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5022.jpg
12KB, 220x220px
>HEY GUYS SHOULD I PIRATE THIS GAME?
>DID EVERYONE HEAR ME WHEN I SAID I PIRATE GAMES?
>I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE HERE KNOWS I PIRATE GAMES
Why are piratefags always so loud and insecure?
>>
>>388639453
>being this anally butt blasted
>>
>>388639278
No. They somehow even managed to fuck up the multiplayer which was the only redeeming factor in ME3
>>
>>388639278
it's not even worth a thread so fuck off
>>
File: Scott_Ryder-1.png (419KB, 661x607px) Image search: [Google]
Scott_Ryder-1.png
419KB, 661x607px
>>388639278

>Going from based Shepard to this twink manlet

Disgusting and I can't be bothered enough to create my own character since I know I won't be able to surpass Shepard and this is the reason I will never play this game.
>>
>>388639862
Everything about him is shit. The entire game all I could think about is how stupid and weak this fuck us. Shepard would have got shit done in 1/4 of the time
>>
>>388639278

its not even worth this thread
>>
>>388639278
its worth it for peebee.
>>
>>388640345
Nah, she's an annoy cunt. There's not a single character even close to even the worst character from the trilogy
>>
>>388639278
>even the promotional art makes all the characters look like they have autism or downs.
Why didn't they just try a little? It takes thousands of people to make an EA game, and nobody realized it was shit.
>>
>>388639278
Only for the multiplayer if you liked the multiplayer in ME3. The single player will devour over 30 hours of your life and their decision to finally put nudity in the game doesn't make up for it.

Seriously, the gameplay/combat is fine but I can't believe no one pointed out how everything in the game was busy work during development.
>>
>>388640641
Because they gave it to a team that didn't have a fucking clue what they were doing. They also outsourced half the fucking game to the lowest bidder
>>
>>388640641
>hire untalented, unqualified people in the name of diversity
>the end product is terrible

It's a common occurrence, EA does it because it can get away with it, and who cares if Bioware is finished? Not the normies, and not EA.
>>
>>388640901
No, the multiplayer is pure fucking garbage. Powers are useless and the only guns that do anything are fucking snipers. They also made it easy as fuck by removing half the fucking rounds. Don't even get me started on the fucking characters
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.