[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy XV on PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: XV.jpg (102KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
XV.jpg
102KB, 708x1000px
Quick, /v/, what mods would save this game from its mediocrity.
Bonus for a legit, non-ironic response.
>>
>>388633662
>peecucks will never get ff15
>compensate by pretending it's shit, despite being better than 99% of the PC library
You will never get FF15 or Bloodborne. Never, NEVER EVER
>>
>>388633662
Town-building tower defense game
>>
>>388633662
Anything that fixes the combat animation cycles, the sidequests, the balance, not just one hunt at a time etc.
Honestly too much to actually get up my hopes for it.
Most people that would actually like all those fixes probably already moved on
>>
File: NEVEREVER.webm (3MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
NEVEREVER.webm
3MB, 600x336px
>>388633781
Anon, I..

>>388633662
Start by modding the NEVER EVER combat back in (really hope it's still in the game's code).

After that changing the UI to not look like cheap mobile-tier shit and closer to pre-2016 looks.

Add more invul frames to the moves and removing the hyper armour from most enemies.

Adding the Comrades' darkness effect to the game's areas after a certain point for muh atmosphere
>>
I had fun with this game.
I know many will laugh at me for this but this game was a pretty fun experience and I liked some of the cinematic boss fights. QTE's have never bothered me all that much.
>>
Gameplay reverted to Episode Duscae will help massively

Also Versus 13 skins & free roam in World of Ruin
>>
Mod the ending.

Having them all die is shit.
>>
>>388634154
Also to add to that, brush up the Lucis area and make the Invasion sequence playable

And for the love of god, make Armiger not a trash autopilot god mode but actually a legit combat mechanic.
>>
Fuck, XV had such shit story.
>>
>>388634426
I doubt the invasion will ever happen in any way, at least through mods. The old V13 footage actualyl had quite a few parts of Insomnia but the 2013 was literally just the plaza with different camera shots and time of day. Judging by the final boss fight when you summon Bahamut, everything outside of that is just low poly shit
>>
>>388633662
>what mods would save this game from its mediocrity
A mod that turns it into a good game.
>>
>>388634707
>but the 2013 was literally just the plaza with different camera shots and time of day

I'd honestly be down for that area to serve as some sort of arena mode with waves of different enemies. It just looks cool to be fighting there, I'm so sick of almost all the battles occurring in the wilderness.
>>
>>388634864
That would be nice, even Platinum demo while it ran like shit was interesting to play around with. You could change time of day, weather, spawn enemies etc.
>>
>>388633662
Nude mods for Cindy and Ara-aranea
Noctis's classic jacket without the retarded shoulder pads
>>
>>388634154
God even the damage values that pop up during hits look better and more subtle compared to the final game, not cluttering the screen.
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
it would require a total overhaul and a massive amount of effort. it may happen depending on how easy modding is but it'll take time before we see it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.