[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you play games you don't even like just so you have things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3289.jpg (79KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3289.jpg
79KB, 567x425px
Do you play games you don't even like just so you have things to talk about?
>>
>>388630915
I don't play videogames enough to waste time on bad ones.
>>
>>388630915
I talk about video games that I don't like and haven't played.
>>
>>388630915
No.
>>
No, I'm not a fucking idiot.
>>
>>388630915
You don't even need to play some games to talk about them.

Do actually eat different kind of shit to check the taste? You already know what it is.
>>
>>388631428
>haven't eaten shit

Casual
>>
>>388630915
>coworkers mostly only want to play Siege
>I suck at Siege

I mean I like the idea of it but whenever I play, I get nervous and have this feeling of "I don't know what the hell I'm doing." Plus playing with people you like hanging with adds another layer of pressure cause you feel like you have some sort of rep to keep with them.
>>
Playing videogames? What do you think I am, some kind of fucking loser?
>>
I just beat Uncharted 4 so, yeah, I play.
>>
>dated a girl who was really into Dragon Age
>play it so I can have something to talk to her about
>don't even enjoy it
>Girl turns out to be crazy

Don't date gurl gamers
>>
>>388630915
No, but i have played games popular games to try to socialize, never ends well.
>>
I played Undertale to shitpost about it better but ended up liking.
>>
>>388630915
I only do that with anime, and even than I do it very rarely.
/a/gets very easily triggered when you shit on their new favorite waifu anime.
>>
>>388631428
>Analogy
You should consider suicide.
>>
I tried that when i could pirate the first Neptunia game.

And boy, did i fucking regret it.
>>
>>388632463
>suicideposting
Back to facebook.
>>
>>388632871
>facebook invented suicide on 4chan
really makes me think. you should lurk for about 30 more years.
>>
>>388633042
fuck you asparagusposter
>>
>>388633042
Imageboards have barely existed for 20 years
>>
>>388633042
>lurkmoreposting
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>388630915
No. I've tried a few high-profile AAA games over the past few years just to see what the hype was about, and I ended up not enjoying them, as I expected. I'm pretty much done with following trends at this point. I'm old enough to know what I like, and I already have a lifetime of games to play through that I know I'll like without having to take a risk on other kinds of games. Everyone should just conform to my taste and talk about the games that I like because I am superior.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.