[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170829_171458054.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_171458054.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
What do?
>>
>>388630729
6-1 top right, the 6 is very likely at the bottom
>>
>>388630729
vertical 1 1 1 2 cross out the bottom square and figure out from there
>>
>>388630905
No, the 6 has to be at the top. If it were at the bottom, it would lead to the 3 at the bottom conflicting with the 1112 center column.
>>
>>388630729
>What do
it yourself
>>
>>388631265
How could i not see that?
>>
File: IMG_20170829_173611195.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_173611195.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>
>>388632136
because you have to see where they couldn't be in order to see where they have to be #deep
>>
Shit, I love picross. What are the best games?
Also, any good mobile one? I got Logic Square atm
>>
>>388632408
Super Picross(only in japanese though) is great and personally my favorite in terms of theming and puzzles
all the epicross games are fun especially micross
i also recommend picross 3D, it puts a new twist on it that really works and gives you a stiff challenge without feeling impossible
>>
>>388632408
I have logic pic. Plenty of puzzles plus a daily one. Sometimes it gets hard to play on bigger boards though. There's no pinch zoom and the zoom button they have doesn't keep the numbers in view.
>>
>>388633298
Same dude here. Also check out picross 3d. Same principles apply, so it's easy to pick up.
>>
>>388630729
I just finished that puzzle myself yesterday.
I also found myself staring at it for a while
>>
>>388632632
What can I play or emulate on a laptop?
>>
>>388633690
Picross DS
>>
>>388633690
Mario's Picross, Picross 2 and super picross are all emulator ready. there are also some bonus "packs" of puzzles for the super famicon called picross NP and there are 8 volumes. I don't know how easy those are to acquire or anything but i think you could look into it. they feature mainly nintendo characters

Mario's picross is the only one actually released in english so if you care about the names of the puzzles you might want to get a patch

there's also a game called PiX RPG real short game, it's like a really short rpg where you solve picross puzzles in battle. All the puzzles are nonsensical so no pictures but still fun. It's pretty alright for like an hour or so

There's also Picross DS which has a shitton of puzzles it's like all the eshop ones mashed into one without the micross and mega picross. Pretty fun as well, takes a while to get through.

While a recommend getting your hands on picross 3D it may be difficult to emulate considering how much you need to use the touchscreen but that's up to you.

that's all I got good luck my mans
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.