[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently people on this board think this game is shit. Tell me why.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gwent_logo.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gwent_logo.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Apparently people on this board think this game is shit. Tell me why.
>>
>made by SJWPR
>letting reddit influence design decisions
>>
It's a fun game. Just too hard for hearthbabbys as there aren't numbers on the card to tell you when to play them.
>>
>>388627752
Try to elaborate without resorting to memes again, please. I genuinely want to know what the reasons are.
>>
CDPR has dedicated trolls on this board because they have achieved public acclaim.
>>
are there nudie cards
>>
It seems pretty much dead at this point
>>
>a nice minigame blown up to carry itself
its stupid. Also TCG are just cancer
>>
File: 1451159469525.jpg (707KB, 2560x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1451159469525.jpg
707KB, 2560x1392px
>>388627686
Gwent is great, probably the best cardgame on the market right now. Can't wait to test everything in the new patch
>>
It's ok. It's just too quick and too simple for me.

I had a week's worth of fun with it but I don't really think there's much more there.
>>
>want to play a TCG
>Hearthstone is all about spending tons of real money
>Gwent is not really fun for me
What do
>>
>>388627686
It's a fine game but there's a severe lack of cards which results in only a handful of viable decks at the moment. It's a beta though, the cards will come, but I am worried about where they'll find inspiration for said cards, since the Witcher lore is actually already spread quite thin.
>>
>>388627686
It's a fun game but I don't see it being a TCG, getting new and better cards is a important for this genre success and I don't see people being this crazy about it in gwent...
>>
>>388627686
Every game I've seen of it was dictated by who could ignore their opponent and build their side faster. When I played, going for the other side of the board was outright detrimental as they could usually drop something that would just negate any damage done while still building their side, as they continued to ignore me.
It was uninteractive and flat boring. Doesn't help that I don't care for Witcher that much, though that's just based on my opinion.
>>
>>388627686
>shit
It is not.
Still, I won't give money to HS and its clones.

Standalone Gwent started as a fanbase request, and they delivered the usual microtransactions-filled digital CCG that requires heavy rarity cards to perform at its finest.

They could've used cosmetics to milk cash, instead they chain people behind wallets.
Far lesser grind when compared to rigged HS, still too much for me.

Not shit tho.
>>
Next set of cards should help with decks being a bit too same I think. But probably the best online card game you can play atm
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.