[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox One X > PS4K?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 250x164px
>Xbox One X is still backwards compatible

>PS4 isn't

Seriously, this was one of the major edges the original PS3 had over the Xbox360 as a console, and given how little a difference in console experience and options for exclusives there are this gen, why would sony not try to better themselves with backwards compatibility for the PS4K?

Will The Xbox One X finally the one to supercede the Sony console?
>>
>>388625154
PS4 Pro is shit but the Xbox One X still won't have any games.
>>
Think before posting next time, or even better next time you want to post... don't
>>
>>388625238
And the Pro does?
>>
>>388625353
>And the Pro does?
It runs every PS4 game, so yes.
>>
File: 1503514996163.jpg (1MB, 3650x2482px) Image search: [Google]
1503514996163.jpg
1MB, 3650x2482px
>>388625443
>every PS4 game

Lets not pretend there is anything other than bloodborne. Both of them are just normie multiplat netflix machines
>>
>>388625154
>Seriously, this was one of the major edges the original PS3 had over the Xbox360 as a console

But 360 had backwards compatibility
>>
File: i'm fucking sure.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
i'm fucking sure.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>>388625726
only certain games and you had to buy the additional harddrive.

OG fat PS3 had a PS2 built into it for full gaming experience, not even emulation..
>>
if ps5 doesn't have bc it will automatically lose and if it's going to be the same specs it will be the same price or if they do drop the price, xbox will too. Next-gen is going to have lots of shitposting with whatever happens
>>
>>388625154
>Will The Xbox One X finally the one to supercede the Sony console?
Not without games.

Besides, M$ is pushing Xbox to be a W10 gated mobile kind of experience.
Basically Xbox is being turned into a service so users can bring their console in holiday and game with their rich friends at home on their desktops.

Xbox has already lost the fight on PS4, so they are now seeking to change field.
>>
>>388625612
>Lets not pretend there is anything other than bloodborne
maybe if you're a mouth breathing dudebro
>>
>>388625612

this is such a stupid, void argument. It literally only makes sense from a pc gamers point of view. ps4 has tons of games, ones that sell the console in all existing versions.

i'd say the same for xbone, but every game happens to be on pc also, even the “exclusives“.
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (47KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
47KB, 356x200px
>>388626259
>barely any unique Nip RPG release this year
>Knack was shit
>Rachet was a watered down movie promo
>SFV was horrible and the beginning of the end for capcom
>Uncharted and last of us are cinematic trite and walking simulators bloated with babby quicktime and button push to win with "muh deep story"
>4 hour Order 1886

Literally only exclusives were Bloodborne, P5, Yakuza, and a fancy Crash remake. Gran Turismo too if you're autistic about the name of your driving simulator.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.