[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion about this game, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: FFCCUS.jpg (103KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
FFCCUS.jpg
103KB, 640x908px
What's your opinion about this game, /v/?
>>
Pure co-op kino
>>
It was so bad, it was the 1st time I wish a game got delayed.
>>
>>388625142
Shut up bitch and carry the chalice thing
>>
WHY THE FUCK COULDN'T THEY HAVE JUST LET YOU USE A CONTROLLERS FOR CO OP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Ffcceot_dsversion.jpg (87KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ffcceot_dsversion.jpg
87KB, 256x384px
Shame the only real sequels are handheld.
It would have (and kind of did on the handhelds) make a great online game.
>>
>>388625210
Why? I think it was pretty fun, the only bad point is that you must use GBAs for the co-op...
>>
I remember having this game for years and loving its soundtrack and atmosphere.
Late high school I remember playing the most comfy 4player co-op mode I've ever done.
Sad they never made a good follow up.

Who did everyone use?
>>
It was good. I just wish that it let you use actual controllers for co-op.
>>
It really deserves a re-release that has proper online multiplayer instead of that obnoxious accessory hell.
>>
>>388625396
Your movement being restrained to the fucking water tank and having someone to constantly be a water caddy was fucking horrible gameplay design.
>>
>>388625317
Nintendo gave them money specifically to use the gimmick so they had to use the gimmick.
If the battery dies in the middle of a session you can actually change to a controller to finish the stage, but that's it, you can't keep playing after until you get your gba back up and running.
Which is more to say than Four Swords Adventures, which automatically returns to the title screen if a GBA gets disconnected.
>>
>>388625846
That was one of the worst gimmicks nintendo ever came up with.
Was it desperation to sell more Gamecubes since the GBA was doing well?
>>
>>388624873
comfy as fuck but the multiplayer mechanics were pure cancer, without them this couldve been an amazing coop game.
>>
>>388624873
It's a neat little game that needs an HD remaster on the Switch with online play.

Why won't Square bring back Crystal Chronicles?
>>
File: 1502749794387.png (153KB, 308x294px) Image search: [Google]
1502749794387.png
153KB, 308x294px
>>388625142
>kino
>>
>>388625440
My first vidya crush was Selkie girl.
>>
>>388624873
Bought it on release. Was so excited to get a FF game on Gamecube. i kick myself for not pushing through till the end. I doubt this game will ever see a rerelease which sucks.
>>
Played the co-op so much at a friend's house. I always liked the Gameboy thing and Nintendo's cross platform stuff, never had the original Gameboy and only played Pokémon yellow on the 64
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.