[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready to go home /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: LjqTHx7.jpg (37KB, 728x556px) Image search: [Google]
LjqTHx7.jpg
37KB, 728x556px
Are you ready to go home /v/?
>>
Who /waiting on the next expansion/??
>>
>>388622352
Is that really what it looks like in the sky. That looks kinda awkward.

That being said i would jump back in and give it a try if i did not have to grind to exalted with nighthold or whatever the faction was called to advance the story.

That and my 2 characters are Destro Warlock and Frost DK...
>>
>>388623032
I mean, you don't really. Blizzard always has catch up mechanics.
>>
im ready to spend one year of no content there
>>
>>388623032
the suramar rep isnt that big of a deal now. It might still be needed for the legion flying, but legion flying doesn't work on argus anyway. Even then, all the quests on suramar questline is open now so its not like you'd actually have to do proper grinding, just get through the questline.
>>
>>388623032
>frost DK
rip
>>
Silly space goat, your home world is fucked.
>>
>>388622352

>home

Most 10k+-year-old draenei are dead. Home for most of them is either Outland or the Exodar.
>>
File: tohsnrcsWoW.png (590KB, 673x695px) Image search: [Google]
tohsnrcsWoW.png
590KB, 673x695px
We must secure the future for the Eredar race.
>>
File: 1484447761206.gif (842KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
1484447761206.gif
842KB, 228x171px
The servers just went down.

Fuck me.
>>
File: lok'tarillidari.jpg (25KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
lok'tarillidari.jpg
25KB, 274x300px
Lord Illidan knows the way.
>>
>>388622352
Now why would Argus look like that. If youre a demon and you want your base world to be tge mist fortified woukd you really make it so it looks like someones taken a bite out of it?
>>
>>388625628
Fel magic fucks up the land.
>>
>>388622828
I definitely am. I told my small guild, on a small server, that I was taking a short break. When I remembered AP farming and all the bad experiences I had with random strangers in dungeons, I simply didn't want to go back.
>>
>>388624310
Did they ever fix the guard respawn times? I would literally fight six guards at the same time, due to them respawning on the area, while douchebags would run past me to pick up mission objectives.
>>
File: 1490681303988.png (175KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1490681303988.png
175KB, 624x352px
>>388622352
These last 2 shitty expansions make MoP feel like a masterpiece, the classes are all so fucking dumbed down, boring and retard simple now/
>>
rdy to not buy another product until nilla comes out
>>
>>388624310
Despite Suramar being done and over with, you can rest assured Blizzard will never do away with the halved rep income for Nightfallen rep.
So good luck getting those class hall set transmogs.

>>388623032
I know WoW isn't known for its scientific accuracy, but it really weirds me out how it just hangs there. To give you an idea of how close it is, the actual moon moves behind it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.