[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You did beat it, didn't you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 6756879.jpg (1MB, 1300x1800px) Image search: [Google]
6756879.jpg
1MB, 1300x1800px
You did beat it, didn't you?
>>
No, gamestop never has any copies in and I refuse ot buy digital
>>
Nope. Played it mostly with two players, but the Clinger-Winger stage was bugged and the second player couldn't ride his thingy. So we never progressed past that stage. Beat BT&DD multiple times though. I liked it much better too.
>>
>>388617163

I nearly finished Battletoads/ Double Dragon Ultimate Team with a buddy. Always got fucked in the last level. I have the crawling suspicion that 2P actually makes this game more difficult.
>>
yeah as a kid
>>
>>388617163

Battletoads is comparably easy desu. The NES Ninja Gaiden games on the other hand, this is where shit gets rough.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
I actually did, in part thanks to this comfy fucker
>>
>>388617306
Dude, the friendly fire isn't forced on like it was in the first game. How couldn't you beat it?
>>
>>388617397
Maybe Ninja Gaiden 2 or 3, but the first one isn't nearly as hard as Battletoads.
>>
Clinger Winger is impossible.
>>
No. I never tried it because it doesn't look fun.
>>
>>388617521

We played with it anyway, buddy was not ready to turn it off like some bitchboi.
>>
>>388618275
It is though. It's genuinely a fun game. The problem is that the balance is out of wack and you only have so many lives before being sent all the way back to the beginning. A password system or infinite continues would be nice.
It has really great variety in its levels, starting off as a fairly typical beat 'em up before moving on to racing, surfing and platforming on giant snakes.
There are some pretty shitty trial and error design, most notably in the Terra Tubes level where you're being chased by the fucking one-hit kill wheel. There are tons of bullshit gotcha moments like switching up where you can take cover from the wheel.
Graphics are fucking top notch. I can't think of any game on the NES that looks even remotely as good as Battletoads and the music is great as well.
>>
File: battletoads dark queen cosplay.jpg (123KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
battletoads dark queen cosplay.jpg
123KB, 798x1200px
>>388617163
I actually did just a couple of months ago. It was on an emulator though so I had to do the pause trick in Clinger Winger.
>>
>>388617163
No
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.