[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
al bhed jailbait scum
>>
>>388614231
Wakka was this dumb, right wing racist moron. He totally gets phased out by every other character throughout the game. You stop noticing he's there at some point. Wakka sucks.
>>
>>388614231
Spoony. With his life.
>>
Sin is the Dyson Sphere of FFX. Just give up and watch the fireworks.
>>
Riku. Since she joins the party she is all like "Your religion is evil and you are a sheeple" and "muh machina are good".

Serves the bitch right.
>>
the hymn of the Fayth stopped Sin in the end, in other words religion saved them, Wakka was right somehow and the machina really did fuck it up and go against the teachings

hate to admit it, because I hate Wakka so much
>>
>>388614478
Well, I mean she ain't exactly wrong there mate
>>
>>388614231
What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him /v/. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger /v/ so much? /v/ BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settles, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me /v/ros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think.
>>
>>388614559
She isn't, but her main beef with the religion is that they hate machines and sand people.
She was right for the wrong reasons.
>>
File: 1498048026137.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498048026137.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
>>388614623
easy on the memes there cowboy
>>
rikku and wakka are both wrong

wakka learns from his mistakes, im not sure that rikku does
>>
>>388614813
rikku is just some anarcho retard that relies on these god damn machina too much. rather dead than al bhed.
>>
>>388614231
The game for giving you such a fucking sad excuse for an airship. Christ FFX was disappointing.
>>
>>388614330
He is literally the most powerful character in the game. What are you even talking about?
>>
>>388614231
never fails to amuse me every time I'm reminded of it
>>
>Wakka
>marries a 11/10 black mage and lives in a cozy island
>Rikku
>dresses like a crack slut and lives in an airship full of incestuous miscreants

Wakka is a very respectable man.
>>
>>388614998
he probably always only got one or two hits in with the attack reel lmoa
>>
>>388614231
(((Al bhed))) scum
>>
File: IMG_0390.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0390.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Al Bhed
>not wrong
>>
>>388614962
Ha ha ha ha ha
a

h
a

h
a

h
a
>>
File: 16729.jpg (14KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
16729.jpg
14KB, 200x150px
I've never played a Final Fantasy game but have jerked off to this 100+ times
>>
>Look man the Al Behd are no good water rat thieving fucks incapable of human emotions dig? See they don't process the world like people, they only see it through their evil beady eyes bruddah
>I wouldn't even rape an Al Behd cunt if my dick was on fire and her pussy was filled with fire extinguisher powder, ya?

Little over the line Square, don't you think?
>>
File: S8LfyJO.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
S8LfyJO.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
Childhood is siding with the Al Bhed
Adulthood is realizing Yevon was right the whole time
>>
>Wakka got to impregnate Lulu
How did he do it?
>>
>>388616634
I don't even like the game very much and I recognize that scene was bad on purpose. They're awkward teenagers.
>>
>>388616965
Her unresolved feelings about his brother likely.

Also guys the wakka meme really isn't that funny, try not to drive it into the ground any further.
>>
Rikku in X-2 is the pinnacle of female form and attire.
>>
>>388614330
Spot the sjw
>>
>>388615516
>Wakka marries a woman who will never truly love him and sees him as a replacement settlement for his brother
>Rikku gets her tight pussy pounded in hot incest along side Yuna and Paine in giant nightly orgies
>Wakka was probably lucky to even make the baby that one night.

Get fucked emotional cuck.
>>
>>388614330
The fuck are you talking about? Lulu and Kimarhi have basically no point in the plot or major characterization. Wakka, next to Tidus is the most developed character.
>>
File: Rikku_in_battle.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rikku_in_battle.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>388617073
Cute girls are better because you can marry them
Slut girls are only for pump and dump

Rikku in X is the ultimate cute girl, therefore is better
>>
>>388617413
Cute is garbage. Beautiful and pretty are much better. Cute is for puppies.
>>
>>388614231
Rikku was a shit character so I'll just side with Wakka on this one.
>>
>>388614330
What's it like having a life so empty and devoid of meaning that you need to make everything about politics?
>>
>>388614862
>>
>>388614231
Honestly what were they thinking? they got some really shitty writers for this game.
>>
>>388614231
Wakka was right. It was exactly like happy festival fireworks.
I felt pretty good watching the Al Bhed scum die alongside the fiends.
>>
>>388616845
I think ultimately having Raimi direct was a good choice
>>
File: Yuna.jpg (108KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Yuna.jpg
108KB, 1280x1024px
>Racemixing is wro-
>>
>>388616965
With his penor, anon.
>>
>>388614330
So far in my playthrough Wakka and Auron are the hardest hitters in the group.
>>
>>388622569
No wonder Wakka was so eager for her to continue in the ways of Yevon and finish her pilgrimage.
>>
File: IMG_3201.jpg (47KB, 579x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3201.jpg
47KB, 579x369px
>>388614623
That's it, I quit /v/
>>
>>388614623
Ah man. I remember seeing this shit thrown out years ago. Something like:

>Now that the dust has settled
>Pro tip: You can't
> Can X do Y

It's amazing and sad to see how it changes as time goes by.

I've ordered my helium tank
>>
>>388617186
Shut up, Wakka.
>>
>>388614231
People playing a FF released after IX?
>>
File: lulu1.gif (1MB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
lulu1.gif
1MB, 500x231px
>>388624301
>so far in my playthrough
Pro tip, there's a boss fight later on where you can only use Kimahri. After that point, there's literally no reason to keep using him. Rikku's mix can set up Mighty Guard, and Kimmy's offense offers very diminishing returns unless you teleport him to Auron's starting point and grind him from there or something. Plus, it makes switching out for experience faster when you only have to swap between six rather than seven.
I usually 'port him to Yuna's spot on the grid and give him Cura so I can use him for heals outside of battles, without wasting a good character's MP.
>>
>>388614623
People tend to use these common sentences for two reasons, most of them lurk and think that's how v works, and it does since this form always brings replied, and a lot of people don't speak english very well so it's a lot easier to just copy paste this shit.
Does it lower the board quality though? Of course it does, it goes against the idea of original post and eventually leads to repost and a lack of possible discussion.
But mods can hardly ban these threads, as they're undeniably videogame related and it's remarkable on its own here
>>
>>388625115
I sent Kimahri down to get Steal and Use and then I sent him up to get Dispel and Reflect then I might send him through Auron's path.
>>
>>388625618
I sent him down Rikku path because Big Horn Dick Bros were the first time you get L3 Key Spheres in the game and bizarrely you have to REALLY work to get L3 more than L4.
>>
File: SquallGunbladeLionheart02.jpg (11KB, 550x142px) Image search: [Google]
SquallGunbladeLionheart02.jpg
11KB, 550x142px
how did jecht end up in Spira?

who was Sin before Jecht?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.