/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard will they butcher the remake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1477229427132.jpg (18KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1477229427132.jpg
18KB, 600x338px
How hard will they butcher the remake?
>>
>modern SE
>combat already looks like modernized garbage
>adding shit to the story
>spread across multiple games for maximum jewing

Take a guess.
>>
>>388613063
Why does cloud look like he has the ghey?
>>
What is it about the PS1 era FF games that have convinced SE that they can't just make some minor tweaks to improve the gameplay and update the graphics?
>>
>>388613584
Because it's a remake.

Heck I'm wondering how they will handle certain aspects in the game, like fighting on top of a train or in an elevator or submarine.
>>
Like a thanksgiving dinner. This is modern SE.
>>
>>388613251
>back in my days, we waited our turn to attack since it made the game feel longer!
>>
>>388613584

Square-Enix is not Squaresoft. Only Squaresoft guy they have left is Nomura, a literal fucking character artist

the old style left with the men who created it
>>
isn't it going to be "episodic" like telltale garbage? i got a bad feeling of cut content, plot holes(even if it is a remake of and old game they can still take shit out), and ramen noodle shilling
>>
>>388614129
It's not that kind of episodic.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/04/11/final-fantasy-vii-remake-interview-game-informer.aspx
>It will essentially be a full-scale game for each part of the multi-part series.
>So, if we’re just looking at each of these parts, one part should be on par with the scale of one Final Fantasy XIII game.
>>
>>388613584
Technically they kinda did with the PC versions, which improve load times, allow for little tweaks like skipping the battle presentations in FFIX and occasionally get interesting mods
>>
Just have the XIV team work on it.
>>
>>388613063
What are the odds of having Cloud's emo self from Advent Children make it into the origins despite 7's Cloud being nothing like that?
>>
>>388614410

so they can shi the bed and start over from scratch?

sure why not? Probably the best they can do anyhow to be honest
>>
>>388613063
Not very.
>>
>>388614128
Kitase.
>>
http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=2UWcBhdYlow&video_start=60&audio=N3472Q6kvg0&audio_start=57

This bad.
>>
>>388614292
That sound retarded, the original was 35 hours long
>>
Is Tabata even working on this?
>>
>>388616032
No.
>>
>>388613251
The shit added to the story is just compilation stuff isn't it? nothing 'new' per se
>>
>>388616032
Why would he?
>>
>>388613063
Real will come to PS5 as final edition.
Just wait until 2023.
>>
>>388616110
Yeah most likely. I expect we'll get foreshadowing to the Jenova cancer from AC.
>>
>>388614128
Kitase is still there
>>
>>388614128
>Character Artist
He's a director as well, that being said I'm not really fond of his style.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.