[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: E56.jpg (22KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
E56.jpg
22KB, 460x307px
15 months
>>
>>388611307
15 months of what? Overcuck?
>>
>>388611431
He hasn't made a video on the main channel in 15 minutes.

He makes videos on the 2nd channel but they're just unedited Overwatch gameplay.
>>
Well no shit. Youtube makes no money, twitch = free money just for having a microphone.
>>
>>388611516
Yea but Uncle Dane is steadily becoming a better version of Star with more entertaining content so I'm not that bummed out.
>>
>>388611743
Who gives a shit about TF2? His Basically videos were the best. UD doesn't do anything but TF2.
>>
who
>>
>>388611840
nice b8
>>
>>388611840
Calm down m8 we're on a video game board. I thought you wanted to talk about his video game videos which were mainly tf2
>>
>>388611307
He is a streamer now.
>>
>>388611516

>15 minutes

I think its time to stop refreshing the youtube page anon
>>
File: 0mmTco4.jpg (108KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
0mmTco4.jpg
108KB, 500x273px
>>388612053
For real though, TF2 and the videos people make is still infinitely more entertaining than anything associated with Overwatch to me

And my armchair psychatrist analysis is that ster isn't happy just doing this all the time. He said at one point that he's the kind of person that constantly needs to be trying new things and can't comprehend how people can just sit around playing prophunt for the 300th time

I think he feels that the game isn't very interesting or even very well designed but he's just logically being the Overwatch man because it's the new upgraded TF2

He's turning into a bit of a bitter dickhead. He went after some other youtuber like ArraySeven a while ago
>>
File: e-celeb shit.jpg (156KB, 446x481px) Image search: [Google]
e-celeb shit.jpg
156KB, 446x481px
>>388611307
>e-celeb shit
It's not rocket science. Talk about video games.
>>
>>388612431
They make videos directly related to videogames and they represent the community. You may as well ban the discussion of athletes from /sp/

If you're going to fucking bitch about something barely tangential in how it's related to video-games then start with the 1001 dumbass waifu threads alive at any time.
>>
File: e-celebs on v 2.jpg (57KB, 280x371px) Image search: [Google]
e-celebs on v 2.jpg
57KB, 280x371px
>>388612816
>They make videos directly related to videogames
And you can make threads directly about video games.

>You may as well ban the discussion of athletes from /sp/
Almost as bad as a food analogy. Sports are played by teams, teams are composed of players. I see a thread up there right now about offseason for some shit, and how a player sprained his ankle and can't play. That's actually relevant to the game, unlike what some fucking retard streamer does on TF2 or Overwatch.

>then start with the 1001 dumbass waifu threads alive at any time.
Again you couldn't have picked a worse example, because if those waifus are video game characters, it's video game discussion. If you were smart you would have said /pol/bait or whining about games journalism, but then again if you were smart you wouldn't be discussing some pimple-faced twat who streams video games like this is Cosmo or People magazine.
>>
>>388613127
>That's actually relevant to the game, unlike what some fucking retard streamer does on TF2 or Overwatch.
There's no difference, dipstick

Summon the mental real estate to explain what you think the difference is supposed to be and I'll tell you why you're retarded

>because if those waifus are video game characters, it's video game discussion
That's retarded and so are you. If discussing a waifu's bouncy tits is related to video games then so is everything. Discussing the pig that died to create the football is "related to sports"

>but then again if you were smart you wouldn't be discussing some pimple-faced twat who streams video games like this is Cosmo or People magazine.
I don't sit around inventing imaginary strawmen to throw peanuts at so I can feel better about myself for doing the same thing other people doing but not not producting anything and not getting paid for it.

That's my inane platitude in response to yours.
>>
>>388612356
>He went after some other youtuber like ArraySeven
What was this? I mind him getting pissy over Uncle Danes shot at him in that Mini Sentry video but what did ArraySeven do?
>>
>>388616212
It was the Mini Sentry video. Was trying to remember the details

From what I understand the guy that abandoned and hadn't even mentioned TF2 in 2 years (and only made inane silly compilations back then anyway) came back and wrote a diatribe about how Uncle Dane, the man constantly uploading new and creative TF2 videos was an idiot and he was doing damage to the community

Or something. There's no siduation here where it ster wasn't being a dickhead
>>
File: IT'S OVER.jpg (54KB, 551x423px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S OVER.jpg
54KB, 551x423px
What happened?
>>
>>388616452
I found UDs shot at Star oddly satisfying. I wouldn't mind him leaving TF2 and all but did (does) he have to be such a cunt about it? Suppose that's the reason Jerma is still liked by most.

And that fucking novel Star wrote over UDs joke was such an ego wank it wasn't even worth laughing at, it was just sad. Clear he's still insecure over TF2 for some reason. If he wasn't a dick about it people would of left him alone about it by now. Didn't see Jerma bitching.

>>388616941
Heard Star and Jerma are no longer friends. Something about Star saying shit about Jermas girlfriend on stream or something. Pretty sure there's more to it but that's all I'm aware of.
>>
>>388616941
Jerma blew off a date with Star for his girl, Star gets upset and ends up calling her a succubus or something on stream.
>>
>>388618363
wasn't it multiple times he blew him off and wouldn't tell him until after he did it.
>>
>>388618914
Jerma is a cuck
I played overwatch with him in beta, he's definitely a type of guy to be pushed around by woman
>>
>>388619078
doesnt she talk about open relationships on her twitter and fucking other guys or something?
>>
>>388611307
rip
>>
File: 1484074342819.jpg (162KB, 703x831px) Image search: [Google]
1484074342819.jpg
162KB, 703x831px
>>388611307
he has become so insufferable
i don't know how people can watch his twitch channel on the regular if he's acting like that all the time
>>
File: the_pack.png (892KB, 945x920px) Image search: [Google]
the_pack.png
892KB, 945x920px
tfw ster is literally /ourguy/ but reditards love jerma too much
>>
>>388620309
hey, buddy, fuck YOU
>>
>>388611307
that looks like a jew from the hook nose!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.