[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more frustrating, annoying section in all of videogames?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Is there a more frustrating, annoying section in all of videogames?
>>
What's even at the end? Is it worth the pain?
>>
>>388606813

Balmung. It's a pretty good sword for my level. I just can't get back out.
>>
Try the clock tower in SotN. And there's fucking nothing at the top except for a health up and some floaty faggots.
>>
>>388606949
SOTN's was like the most benign clock tower in the series though, both normal and reverse. The game even had that fucking mirror armor for you in case you couldn't git gud.
>>
>>388606813
Giant bat
>>
>>388607365
Meant for>>388606925
>>
IIRC one of the sections in DoS fucking sucked.
Also, I hated the colliseum in SotN. I forgot which version, but I think they both sucked. Not even "hard", just tedious slogs IIRC.
>>
>>388606925
Can't you not land cancel Balmung? Hitting with it seems a little awkward, but if you're quick with backdashing, the sheer power seems alright. Though you're probably better off with Laevatain.
There's a trick to return to the entrance of any room. Quick save and then load, it will take you back to where you entered.
>>
>>388607931
>Quick save and then load, it will take you back to where you entered.
Not him, but that's some wicked shit. Can't believe I never knew of it.
>>
File: mega-man-2_9.png (9KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
mega-man-2_9.png
9KB, 256x224px
>>
>>388608139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V88-dnUXGGY
"Yeah, that's me. So, I bet you're wondering how I got in this situation. Well, it's a long story so let's start from the beginning."
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-29-01-28-26.png (385KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-29-01-28-26.png
385KB, 720x1280px
>>388608236

lol
>>
>>388606714

This isn't even that rough for Castlevania. Try the fucking alternate exit to stage 2 in Rondo with the bajillion mermen, bats, and peeping eyes that goes on forever. Or the fucking stairs in the second to last stage in III with the bone pillars and flying skeletons that kill you in four hits, as well as the waterfall room near the end of the level. Actually, let's just make it that entire stage. Also the mountain level on Alucard's route with the falling blocks that takes forever.

>>388607284

Harmony of Dissonance's is easier. Not that SOTN's is that hard, but HOD's was a joke like the rest of the game. Ended up losing what makes the clock tower levels fun.
>>
File: 65.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.