[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Berserk musou really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: berserk-06-22-16-4.jpg (96KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-06-22-16-4.jpg
96KB, 640x360px
Is Berserk musou really that bad?
>>
>>388603845
yes
>>
It's not bad. It's more like the main Musou series instead of someshit like Hokuto no Ken's Musou game. It's fun for a bit but it isn't as charming nor as enjoyable as Orochi 3 or even the newest main entry. Most of the characters beyond Guts are not too fun to play as and that kills it a lot
>>
>>388603845
no
>>
It's a bland sort of Musou game.
>>
>>388603845
>musou
That's all you need to know.
>>
File: 1440945340263.gif (35KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
1440945340263.gif
35KB, 266x220px
>>388604910
but I love musou
>>
the musou is only so-so
>>
File: shiburin.png (306KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
shiburin.png
306KB, 500x622px
>>388605137
>>
>>388605648
enkou idol
>>
>>388604023
I forgot, to get the real good shit you have to grind out 100 levels of the eclipse mode bosses included. It's a bit frustrating if you wanted to dick around as Berserker Guts
>>
>>388603845
Meh.
Playing Guts is fun, if the whole game was like that, it'd be a solid title, even if not exceptionally good.
Unfortunately, literally everyone else feels like those random-ass faggots you fill your roster with early on in a DW/SW game until you get actual people to use. Couple that with the game just not being as good anyways, and you have a good idea of what's coming.
>>
>>388603845
The presentation is really underwhelming and they missed a lot of opportunities for cool bossfights and setpieces.
>>
So I'm better off sticking with Hyrule Warriors, thn?
>>
>>388603845
It's okay at best if you like Berserk but it has a lot of problems

>VERY generic musou
>getting boring and repetitive very quick (this is most musou games though)
>most characters kinda unfun, especially compared to Guts
>pretty barebones, not much content besides story mode unless you like grinding over and over
>cutscenes are just taken from the movies from a few years ago

voice acting is nice though and its fun killing hundreds of guys as Guts and just sweeping people in half
>>
Still better than then new Berserk anime
>>
>>388603845
once you played though the tutorial, you finished the entire game
>>
>>388607721
It's like you were trying to make a joke but ended up sounding like a retard instead
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.