[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in The /v/orld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: TheworldR2.jpg (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
TheworldR2.jpg
21KB, 512x384px
Meanwhile in The /v/orld
>>
File: confused anime girl.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl.png
129KB, 314x278px
Why don't more people play Adept Rogue, it's almost like they want to level 3 different characters
>>
>>388603614
SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITH
>>
couldnt even be bothered to edit out half the W. This place really is dead
>>
>>388604904
>poeple still talk about that urban legend
Next you'll say you saw the statue Hulle Granz somewhere
>>
Could this be a JoJo reference?
>>
Hey guys? What are these new jelly looking monsters theyve added recently? The pear shaped ones. They dont have any level showing
>>
>>388605321
some event thing.I hear you need a cash shop item to be able to fight them properly. fucking p2w shit
>>
>tfw almost got caught by one of those weird black spots
FUCKING FIX THIS CC2
FIRST I GET PK'D BY SOME FAGGOT WITH A SUIT LITERALLY MADE OUT OF BELTS AND NOW THIS SHIT
>>
Anyone seen that faggot running around Mac Anu lately yelling about "Muh Tri-Edge"? What is that guy's deal? He bumped into me and didnt even apologize
>>
>>388605427
there's a cash shop?
>>
>>388605541
Was it a guy with a golden armor? fucker wouldn't leave me alone once because of those weird 'A' looking things on a map
>>
>Playing other cc2 products than Crimson VS.
>>
>>388605629
Yea, but apparently you have to be certain guildranks and go through some crazy questline to unlock it
>>
File: Screenshot-6_5_20095_14_35PM.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-6_5_20095_14_35PM.png
1MB, 1024x768px
im not sure I like the new multicultural direction the world is taking.
I just went up to a myst spring, expecting the normal speech...

Did NOT expect tyrone to ask me
>YOU BITCH! DID YOUR DUMB ASS LOSE A GOLD'N ASK OR A SILV'R ASK?
>WHAT!?!?! SLUT?!~ NONE OF DEM?
>FUCK YOU THIS AINT NO CHARITY
I expected my weapon back atleast.
>>
>>388604904
Isn't that what that one guy in the arena yelled before going apeshit in his matches? Is that some adept rogue skill or something?
>>
>>388603614
>R2
Nah, fuck that shit, I quit after they suddenly took down the original. Fuckin faggots, I spent so many hours playing and they didn't even give me anything after losing my fucking character. Fuck CC Corp
>>
>>388605862
I guess he's the reason no one plays adept rogue, fucking weirdos
>>
>>388605696
>playing a card game so cheap that it has to base the cards off ecelebs
>>
Why are there so many furry drawfags at apkallu holy shit
>>
File: mpaw.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
mpaw.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>388603614
now for the next twist.
in .hack//gu PC, they replace the bbc board with the steam forums.
>>
File: dykt.jpg (151KB, 360x720px) Image search: [Google]
dykt.jpg
151KB, 360x720px
Well? Better not have a boring answer...
>>
I kinda wish that CC would put back equipment exclusive skills like in the original. Now that classes have access to the all skills, a lot of character builds seem kinda samey.

Also, on another note. Anyone else hear about this "Project X" rumour going around? I think it's fake. How retarded would CC have to be to put The World on MOBILE devices?
>>
>>388606539
>I think it's fake. How retarded would CC have to be to put The World on MOBILE devices?
Except you can already play R:2 on mobile devices, dumbass. You not seen those outdoor introverts putzing around town?
>>
Anybody else here in the "Versus: The World" beta? Of all the genres to go with for The Worlds first spinoff, why a fighting game?
>>
I miss R:1. The look of areas and dungeons was very distinct and strong. Wherease from R:2 on its all brightly colored happy places. No long having fields that lead into dungeons also bites.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.