[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of the new hitman .I liked the gameplay and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hitman.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hitman.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What does /v/ think of the new hitman .I liked the gameplay and how you could play the game like a casual or full hardcore but the whole season is too fucking short and i wasnt really interested in replaying missions.
>>
>>388602918
I hate that all the guards have pinpoint accuracy at any distance and fire semi-automatic pistols like machine guns.
>>
>>388603053
yeah . you should always go full stealth.
>>
>>388602918

>and i wasnt really interested in replaying missions.

For real?

I mean shit, i've put 20+ hours into each mission and i'm still discovering shit and far from completing all the escalations etc
>>
>>388603106
Any real Hitman should be prepared for any scenario, but this game really forces you to play only one way. Sometimes I go in stealthy as far as I can, but my immersion is broken when I fuck up one part and have to reset to certain point. Why can't I adapt to the shitty situation I put myself in, like I'm sure 47 has occasionally done in his career.
>>
>>388603240
This.

and it was never implied that 47 has fully gone stealth in all his missions with perfection. Hell one of the openings of the series is him shooting the fuck out of random guards.
>>
>>388603148
I get bored pretty quickly , i guess thats my nature
>>
File: 1355205034360.gif (2MB, 297x225px) Image search: [Google]
1355205034360.gif
2MB, 297x225px
>kicked out of a single player game you purchased if internet goes out
>>
>>388603521
just pirate the game , the publishers were really scumbugs by forcing online and using the episodic formula
>>
>>388603597
already bought it from g2a and had a lot of fun with it. just a shame it was in the hands of such assholes
>>
>>388602918

Contracts is still my favourite

They'll never recapture the mid 2000s heyday
>>
>>388603053
I complained about this several times on those surveys and in the latest patches they modified it. They lowered their firing rate and increased their damage, they also move slower and stay in cover more often. Before the patch they were like an army of Robocops.
>>
>>388602918
it was alright. ioi could have done a lot better if they had not wasted so many resources on game as a service nonsense. the muisc was woefully lacking, the game may as well have not had any at all.
>>
>>388603240
That makes sense, however the game is meant to be played as a stealth game, which is why the stealth options are more robust than your options to gun everyone down effectively. The new Splinter Cell games got shat on because they tried to do that.
>>
Didn't really like the whole secret agent, James Bond vibe it had, and felt the content wasn't up to scratch for the price tag (even if the maps are big). Elusive targets, while a novel idea, were also kind of bullshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.