[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've given up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503961674505.gif (778KB, 268x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503961674505.gif
778KB, 268x350px
I've given up
>>
>>388578184
This is old news, plus who plays Uncharted multiplayer anyways?
>>
>>388578539
available with lost legacy
>>
Is Uncharted 4 good? Do I need to have played the previous games to enjoy it? I've only played 2.
I just got done watching Logan and feel like playing an old man game.
>>
>>388578627
...what?
>>388578634
If you like Uncharted then you'll like 4. You don't really need to play the others, you pretty much know what every character is like if you play any of them. And despite Drake being older that doesn't really effect him or anything he does in the game. Like Logan's health regeneration is less reliable in the movie, nothing like that effects Drake in this game. It all just comes down to if you like and accept Uncharted for what it is. I know it's not the most well received on this board because of the cinematic stuff but really if you go in expecting that you'll come out having fun.
>>
100% uncanny valley.
>>
>>388578184
So this is the power of the PS4?...
woah...
>>
>>388578634
Uncharted 4 is by far the best in the series because it's got the best gameplay, some excellent level design with a ton of options for different gameplay, some of the best set pieces of the series, amazing graphics, and an actually really well written story about a man and his lies destroying his life.

It's better if you've played all the others but if you've played 2 you should be good enough. The only thing you'd really need to know is that Nate retired and married Elena after the events of U3.
>>
>>388579342
But I just fucking hate Drake as a character. I can't stand the "we've read the script and know we're in no danger" quips every ten seconds. I played the first 2 and it just felt like the entire cast was ten seconds away from winking at the camera
>>
>>388578634
>>I just got done watching Logan and feel like playing an old man game.
>uncharted
>old man game

Farming Simulator is an old man game. Or Dwarf Fortress. uncharted is for teens and college kids
>>
>>388579495
He's more. mature and grown up in 4, the game is about him coming to terms with his age, mortality, loss, confronting his lies, reconnecting with his brother, marital lies and reconciliation, etc. He's not much of a quipy asshole in 4 except during the flashback sequences when he was still young. He's got some great character development and there are actual emotional, quiet moments in U4 with legitimate dramatic stakes.
>>
>>388578634
Really good. Knowing what happened in the previous games help(since it's the last time you'll see them), but it's not that needed. Watch the youtube cutscene movies to understand the characters.
>>
What? The because of the taunt? It was their since the beginning, anon....
>>
>>388579342
It's also boring as shit
>>
>>388578184
Did you already forget about the 5 dollar footlong taunt?

https://youtu.be/tDH140dLq5M

https://youtu.be/4SwGDw8B1fw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.