[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: henry.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
henry.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
>>388576752
Half A press
>>
Are you telling me that you and her...
>>
>>388577224
He Sir Henry motherFUCKED her.
>>
>>388576752
He was a fucking snatcher and a naughty boy.
>>
>Kills Letz Shake thus making the game shorter
Henry's the real villain
>>
File: SfbqEZliGAni.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SfbqEZliGAni.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>388577224
Yes Pannenkoek touchdown2012, I whole A pressed the FUCK outta her
>>
Think he'll be back for the next game? What about Shinobu?
>>
>>388579494
Don't know, those two alteady had their part in NMH2. Though Suda was considdring having someone else be the protagonist, he also hinted at the new one being female, but I feel like Shinobu would be too obvious.

Maybe it could be Sylvia.
>>
>>388579494
I hope so
Honestly, part of me wanted Shinobu to be the protagonist of the next game and Travis being her sensei.
>>
>>388579494
>>388581426
What if

FOUR Small Destroymen?
>>
>>388581557
I unironically wouldn't put it past Suda to bring back Destroyman as a boss yet again.
>>
>>388581507
>>388581426
Yeah, or you nigger lovers could just kill yourselves.

Travis never even showed any interest in her. She is basically invisible. And a fucking trash character with BY FAR the worst part of NMH2. Pure 1/10 gameplay.
>>
File: chronicthehemp.jpg (50KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
chronicthehemp.jpg
50KB, 550x360px
>>388582969
Extra dank, anon
>never showed any interest in her
Did you play the games or...?
>>
>>388582969
Hey, I never said I even wanted her to be the protagonist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.